Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I dislike it that the Tea Parties are not educating others on immigration problems. But they want to talk Fair Tax.

And I think GB educates on the immigration problems to a degree but the small businesses hire illegals, too. And I think he approves of Fair Tax.

GB - I am about 75% in favor of him I guess at this time.

I do enjoy Alex Jones stuff, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't understand all this in-fighting between radio talk show hosts. Savage calls Hannity "The Wallbanger" and Beck the "hemoroid with ears." Mark Levin HATES Savage and says Savage lies constantly about his ratings....on and on, blah, blah, blah....

What gives? Why do even THEY have to fight when basically they are all in this for the same reasons? I'm tired of the smears on thier own colleagues. It seems everyone these days is name calling (I get a lot of it from the left) and slinging mud, telling one another thier partys "goin' down" etc...I really don't need to hear it on the radio too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I don't understand all this in-fighting between radio talk show hosts. Savage calls Hannity "The Wallbanger" and Beck the "hemoroid with ears." Mark Levin HATES Savage and says Savage lies constantly about his ratings....on and on, blah, blah, blah....

What gives? Why do even THEY have to fight when basically they are all in this for the same reasons? I'm tired of the smears on thier own colleagues. It seems everyone these days is name calling (I get a lot of it from the left) and slinging mud, telling one another thier partys "goin' down" etc...I really don't need to hear it on the radio too!
    Sic, they fight like this to improve their own ratings. It's obvious that many of their political positions are the same. Nothing new for talk radio.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Its all jealousy. Glenn Beck has done more by exposing ACORN and Obama's czars than anyone else.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What more can we expect out of one American?

I myself am darn thankful for Glenn Beck, we have been crying for years now we needed someone to wake up and organize Americans and GB has accomplished what know other has been willing to do.

With people organized and not afraid to speak out, it should help us more on every major issue as it comes up in congress and I believe that includes illegal immigration.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yuri Bezmenov - How they are doing it?

I"m not a big fan of either of these guys but AJs videos make some pretty good points.

Re: GB is wrong sometimes but his heart is in the right pla

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I don't agree with GB about the FEMA camps either. But I do think GB has been right about almost everything else.
    Are we on the same page?
    I think the Camps exist and are being spiffed up for us.....
    W
    I also think we have an evil presence in the Whitehouse.

I have a friend in the FAA he didn't believe me about the troops sent home to train some military's to come get us and our stuff (Martial Law.) He asked a retired General at a meeting they had. The guy said, "I wish I didn't know what I know." I don't get questioned too much by him now.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    While I have agreed with Beck on many of his positions, after he left CNN he has gone a little wild on Fox. Lou Dobbs is a lot more palatable as he usually has a point behind his comments, and it is put into context, much more than Beck lately.
    I also watch Lou Dobbs and like him, but he's softball politics.
    Glenn is Martial Arts!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast