Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Its all jealousy. Glenn Beck has done more by exposing ACORN and Obama's czars than anyone else.
    I notice that there is no trouble between Beck, Rush, and Hannity.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I myself am darn thankful for Glenn Beck, we have been crying for years now we needed someone to wake up and organize Americans and GB has accomplished what know other has been willing to do.

With people organized and not afraid to speak out, it should help us more on every major issue as it comes up in congress and I believe that includes illegal immigration.
    I watched about 3/4's of the Katie Couric interview with Beck, it was good.
    SHE DID NOT control him.
    He was so expressive with his face. It was good.
    Here's her new website with the interview:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id= ... redPost-PE
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

RE: Alex Jones' open letter to Glenn Beck

OK, I'm getting sick of people attacking Glenn. He is doing a great job in waking people up. Alex, I know u r doing a great job too but u have no right to attack Glenn. U don't have all the answers u know. Glenn reaches more people than u do because he has a nationally syndicated radio show and a TV show. Now u know that mainstream media censors it's people. But if u listen I mean really listen, u will hear what Glenn is saying. I don't know, I understand what he is getting at. U need to stop ur attacks on Glenn because u r alienating people and they won't listen to u then. Now tell me, what good would that do. U have absolutely no right to judge him. I listen to Beck, Savage, Hannity and sometimes u. I know about Icke, he's a little off with that alien thing, but, I have to say, he is the first one who started to wake me up. No I don't believe in shape shifters, but there r things that he does talk about that he is right on.U need to start working with these guys and not against them.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    While I have agreed with Beck on many of his positions, after he left CNN he has gone a little wild on Fox. Lou Dobbs is a lot more palatable as he usually has a point behind his comments, and it is put into context, much more than Beck lately.
    I also watch Lou Dobbs and like him, but he's softball politics.
    Glenn is Martial Arts!
    Glenn goes right to the core with NO FEAR!!! He walks what he talks. I like that. I hope he continues to be the beacon of light on Corruption. AJ is probably jealous of the large following Glenn has gotten since he started speaking out boldly!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GLENN!!!

Re: AJ's open letter to Glenn Beck

Um, David Icke has been trying to tell people about this stuff since the early 1980s. AJ is just getting started so who is he to ridicule Beck. U know what, if people are ridiculing Beck then he must be doing something right. As I said before, Beck, Hannity, AJ and Savage need to all work together. I like all 3 of them and I'm sick of people attacking Beck.

When investing in stocks it is said not to fall in love with a stock, it is an instrument to make money, nothing more.

The medias should be taken with a grain of salt, do not fall in love with personalities, you do the personality no good.

Asfore GB he has done much good lately and has much more to do. There seems to be plenty of room for an upcomer to come along and blow him out of the water. The great thing about being in the news business right now is there is plenty of corruption and other news that needs attention.

More, not the same, or less, more,.......please. Greedy, huh?

JMO

Ever since Beck bashed Ron Paul during the primary, I see a big red question mark above Beck's head. (If Ron Paul was president, what would America be like today? vs. what we are are going thru with the Kenyan-Usurper/Nasty Pelosi/Harry Reid). Ron Paul's issues are pretty much what the Tea Party patriot's issues are - correct? If he could have only gotten some real air time, with a tea party like uprising, Paul might have won the nomination. Instead, we listened to Beck make fun of Ron Paul and his supporters.

On the outside, Beck looks good. Politics is back and forth compromise - play it right and both sides win. I read somewhere that the White House tossed Beck Van Jones if he would shut up about the BIRTH CERTIFICATE Issue.

Beck makes fun of the 'birthers', doesn't he?

Toss out a commie (Van Jones), and cover up the real dynamite - the BIRTH CERTIFICATE issue. Nice trade off - White House gets some quiet on a dangerous, explosive issue and Beck gets to look like superman.

WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE???????
    WHERE'S THE <u>REAL</u> BIRTH CERTIFICATE, Barry? I still question your citizenship.

Good points European. Reguarding Ron Paul there was indeed a total blackout on him during the primaries, that would include damn near all of the talkies on the right(?)

Flashback to the Florida primaries and the minipulation of the timetable of an open primary state and what did the public get from the talkies? Rush stepped up to the plate and stole the thunder and left us with an assualt on Hillary when all attention should have been on the manipulation that just took place with the timetable being advanced by a month with no mention of the Republican Party objecting too such actions. Who made those decisions and why? Smoke and mirrors?

Being pissed-off at the media will do no good, ya gotta go after the money. JMO

For every action there is an equall and oppossing action. Imagine a public that boycotts their media to the point that that media is struck with fear. Yet right now the media instills fear with the help of the government and the monied interests that have much that needs to be tended if they are to continue to be the masters of the fear card. JMO

Will there ever be a strong enough third party?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123