Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Opposition Builds As 'In God We Trust' Posters Go Up

Opposition Builds As 'In God We Trust' Posters Go Up
    Local Opposition Says Posters Mix Politics, Religion

POSTED: 8:37 am PDT April 4, 2008
    UPDATED: 2:17 pm PDT April 4, 2008

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. -- A group is protesting the addition of the 'In God We Trust' posters that have gone up in Kern County high school classrooms.

The Bakersfield chapter of World Can't Wait sent out a press release voicing their opposition. They said they stand behind others, who “as a matter of conscience, are opposed to such an overtly political assertion of religion in the classroom.â€

She has my support fwiw . send her a little Thank You
    Bakersfield City Councilwoman Jacquie Sullivan
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

WOW!!!

Something is beginning to happen in CA............. It's great!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If we started doing this everywhere, maybe the Muslims will get the hint that we will not go down quietly. That OUR GOD is justg as important to us and their

this is bull

Go to a muslim country and ask them to take down the Koranic calligraphy in the classroom-and guess what response you would get.

Go to Thailand and ask them to take down pictures of the King, which are everywhere-and they would be very offended.

Ask them to take down a picture of a Buddhist monk and they will be offended.

America is screwed up.

Wonder what part of history this 'Nash' thinks anal and oral sex come into 'play' ! Why do they allow these verbal and pictorial child molestations ?

Where are the parents , beats me ! All my grandkids go to these filthy dens too and I have no control over any of it .

They can teach our captive youth how to have every kind of sex imaginable , yet it's against the rules to show art work with a cross on it . Yet muslim, buddist, and other art is 'cultural' and just fine .

The word 'Creator ' is in our laws .

A light shines in the darkness and soon becomes as bright as the noonday sun. Why should we have to hide what we love because 'someone' hates?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!