Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This IS ours

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

This IS ours

Had to share this. We camped at the Oregon coast for three days. It is beautiful and unspoiled there. I hope and pray it always stays that way. I do encourage anyone who is planning a getaway, to go there and visit, it is worth the trip (flying in through Portland, renting a car and driving out is recommended, other than your own vehicle or RV). Yes, it is windy there, and mainly a bit chilly, even in the heat of summer, but it is stunning. This is Nehalem Bay beach. All of Oregons beaches are public access, not one bit can be privately owned. To me this has always been the way America should be. This is really ours.

"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's gorgeous, and at my age I do better in cold than heat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

beautiful !! my son is looking to get the heck out of NC; and I might join him. Oregon is one of the states on his list..

Order is:

Wyoming
    Montana
    South Dakota
    Oregon

The ancients know not to build on the beach. After the tsunami I watched a TV show about a scientist who went out to check on a sticks and stones tribe on a remote island. He figured them all to be gone. But there they all were! He asked the chief what happened.

He had a story that is handed down generation to generation that tells of everything living in a huge tree. And the land and the water are always at war. And when they fight it shakes the tree and the water runs away...but it always comes back angry to take back what was taken from it. When the water runs away...we run the other way up to the hills until the fight is over.

They lost some small structures but all the real huts are built high up out of tsunami path.

We watched video of people running out onto the beaches when the water ran away...and then stand there gawking as the wave was coming back carrying boats and everything in its path to be swept away.

We think we know so much today...

The coasts will once again reclaim themselves...someday. How we rebuild them will be interesting. I think that is what the oil spill is all about. They will declare it uninhabitable and run everyone off. What they do with it is anybodies guess.

It would be wonderful if the world could be nomadic and welcomed travelers. But people are not made that way. We love boarders and laws and power. We build homes on ocean front and will the ocean to behave the way we want it to. Private beaches are dangerous when the tree shakes.

65,000 year old tribe now extinct. Last member tells of earth shaking before tsunami.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvyKEt9s ... re=related

The coasts will once again reclaim themselves...someday. How we rebuild them will be interesting. I think that is what the oil spill is all about. They will declare it uninhabitable and run everyone off. What they do with it is anybodies guess.
    I'm sure it will be for NO GOOD !!!! Probably the radical muslim President we have will give beach rights back to another country. He certainly won't allow anything of value or beauty to remain with Americans. He's been on the America destruction plan ever since his foot fraudulently entered the White House.

Let's see, so far he is about to outlaw vitamin/mineral use.. He is about to outlaw growing your own garden in your own yard. He has taken over all water rights (including the pond in your backyard), he has created rationed health care to be sure your dead before you reach SS age. He allows daily executions and threats from a hostile foreign country; Mexico. He allows Phoenix Arizona to be the #1 kidnapping location in the WORLD; far outpassing any third world nation that is known for their high kidnapping stats. He sends Afghanistan billions of your tax dollars, which are all being moved to undisclosed locations (probably Obama's foreign bank account), with very little dollars ever reaching the troops. He allows minorities to have their jobs raped by illegals... which proves to me he is not black; he is a radical muslim.

Is there anything Obama has done right or honestly for America? Can anyone name one thing that Obama has done for the good of the country?

Is it just me, or do other people get nervous looking at aerial photos of beachfront development with big glass hotels right up to the sand?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BO woke up the sleeping majority. All I can think of...

Banned
    "Is there anything Obama has done right or honestly for America? Can anyone name one thing that Obama has done for the good of the country?"

The only good thing is what he has not done. Yet.
    Every day could be this republics last gasp.
    I really don't know what to do.And I don't like that feeling at all
    Call / fax / email / write / what else? No one seems to act, only talking points while things get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    "Is there anything Obama has done right or honestly for America? Can anyone name one thing that Obama has done for the good of the country?"

The only good thing is what he has not done. Yet.
    Every day could be this republics last gasp.
    I really don't know what to do.And I don't like that feeling at all
    Call / fax / email / write / what else? No one seems to act, only talking points while things get worse.
    I know what you mean... and all his laws are unconstitutional and unlawful; and the Congress doesn't even vote on them.

If there is an election in 2012; I sure pray we kick every bumb out of Washington !!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast