Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dolly3275, leave RP out of this one. Romney is from the N.E. That does not fly in this country. Romney has governed like a liberal. Romney was made to look like a conservitive only after McCain was annointed, he was essentially a lousy protest vote against McCain.

Romney was the contestant on "The Price is Right." Psychological fodder. A stooge, to put it more bluntly. A lesser staged spoiler.

Brilliant strategy actually, it worked. One for the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Dolly3275, leave RP out of this one. Romney is from the N.E. That does not fly in this country. Romney has governed like a liberal. Romney was made to look like a conservitive only after McCain was annointed, he was essentially a lousy protest vote against McCain.

Romney was the contestant on "The Price is Right." Psychological fodder. A stooge, to put it more bluntly. A lesser staged spoiler.

Brilliant strategy actually, it worked. One for the GOP.
    Romney would have won if Huckabee was not taking votes from him in the South. He had more delegates than Huckabee prior to dropping out---and even after Huckabee dropped out.

And, only 3-6% of the entire population supported Ron Paul. This was not because of fear and not because they did not hear his message.

And, only 3-6% of the entire population supported Ron Paul. This was not because of fear and not because they did not hear his message.
    Untrue... 9 out of 10 customers that come in my store have never heard of Ron Paul to this day. When you give them literature, they love what they see. We have a facist government and news media. When Ron Paul came in 2nd place in a primary (mind you he always surpassed Guliani in the primaries, except for one I think); FOX News would annouce 1st place, 3rd place and so on.

Unfortunately the sheeple remain blind. These are the same people who unfortunately gave us George Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    And yes I do find it offensive for people to continue to marginalize Ron Paul and his supporters. If this were happening to your canidate of choice I believe that you would be offended as well.
    Roundabout, my wife and I both voted for Paul in the Texas primary, neither of us feel marginalized or offended by anything being said here. We fight for the same cause everyone else fights for here on ALI-PAC. Which ever one of the candidates we feel most closely supports our cause gets our vote. Both of us know from the dismal support voters have given Paul that he doesn't have a snowball's change in hell of winning and will not get the Republican nomination or even a third party win so we are forced to go at this from a different direction and that means voting for those who we feel will best keep in check one of the three IDIOTS who will get elected.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

The only reason McCain won is because he has been emassing a huge war chest for years. Every since his first bid for office, his backers have been pumping money to him and this year, he spent it.

Go look at how much money he had horded.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bigtex, We both can agree on illegal immigration having a detrimental effect on our country, yes? Ofcourse that goes without saying. That is why we are here at ALIPAC. 80% of America agrees, something must be done about illegal immigration.

Where is the rest of America? Sure this is a great site. Sure ALIPAC is busy at times. Has this site ever crashed from too much traffic? I talk to people about this site and they have never heard of it.

Ron Paul is in the same boat. Lack of exposure. If he were mentioned 1/10 of the amount of times that you have heard the name Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton, John McCain, or any of the other canidates minus perhaps Keyes where would he be? I listened all day and into the night during the TX, OH primaries, I surfed the radio listening to many reports and analsis, not one mention of Ron Paul! He was still in the race and people were telling me he was not! This guy is taboo to the MSM.

After Romney was pulled to the side lines, the MSM declared McCain the nominee of the Republicans. As if there was no other canidate in the party running. Not even the mention that Ron Paul was still in the race but way behind. He did not even exist. No ananlysis IF RP were too do this or that in TX his home state, nothing.

RP and those that are fighting illegal immigration are in very simular boats, the MSM is not going to help either party.

bigtex, I get to listen to radio stations from around the country. I listen to Air America, right wing, black radio and any thing else concerning politics, social issues, religous issues, historical issues, damn near anything but sports.

When the TX primaries went off I listened to Louisville, Ky, Evansville, IN, Atlanata, GA, St. Louis, MO, San Antonio, TX, Chicago, IL, Rolla, MO, Tulsa, OK and some other smaller broadcasts as well, surfing. Not one, not one mention of RP.

I am a very discerning listener, or atleast I make a concious effort to be. I want to hang you (not you, the talkie) by the toes when I hear the buzz words, the slants, the misinformation, the propaganda that is spewed in the MSM. I include the right wing talkies into the MSM.

Fox News, fair and balanced? Fair and balanced said enough times must mean just that, right, fair and balanced. (?) The No Spin Zone, no spin there? Your a Great American my Friend! (?) Gee thanks for reminding me! Progressive? must mean they are on the cutting edge, afterall they are for progress, who could be against progress? The Maharashi, well he must emit eternal wisdom! America is entranced and mezmerized by their favorite. Their favorite is beyond reproach.

You know when I do hear talk about RP on the radio, it is when he is being accused of being a Nazi! Thats when the planted callers come on the show. Disgusting.

After I walked away from the MSM, and then returned back to the rabbit hole (the MSM) making a concious effort to listen objectively, the bells and whistles went off. Yes, I know sounds sortof corny. But that discernment has paid off.

Dianne, Your a great American my friend. (ROTFLMBO) And Ditto on your post. (ROTFLMBO again)

How did you climb out of the rabbit hole Dianne? (no need to answer, my sarcasm just got the best of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Untrue... 9 out of 10 customers that come in my store have never heard of Ron Paul to this day. When you give them literature, they love what they see. We have a facist government and news media. When Ron Paul came in 2nd place in a primary (mind you he always surpassed Guliani in the primaries, except for one I think); FOX News would annouce 1st place, 3rd place and so on.

Unfortunately the sheeple remain blind. These are the same people who unfortunately gave us George Bush.
    Since the debates/primaries began---he has never moved beyond
    3-6% support. Enough people have heard of him, they just did not support his message. He didn't even have a strong showing in Texas or the bordering states.