Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Quad-Vaxxed Pfizer CEO Tests Positive For COVID

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quad-Vaxxed Pfizer CEO Tests Positive For COVID

Quad-Vaxxed Pfizer CEO Tests Positive For COVID

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla announced he has tested positive for COVID and is experiencing “very mild symptoms”

He has gotten four doses of the Pfizer COVID vaccine. He used his testing positive for COVID to further push the COVID vaccine on people.

Albert Bourla
    @AlbertBourla
    ·
    Follow

I would like to let you know that I have tested positive for
    #COVID19. I am thankful to have received four doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, and I am feeling well while experiencing very mild symptoms. I am isolating and have started a course of Paxlovid.

7:52 AM · Aug 15, 2022

Albert Bourla

Aug 15, 2022

@AlbertBourla·
    Follow

Replying to @AlbertBourlaWe have come so far in our efforts to battle this disease that I am confident I will have a speedy recovery. I am incredibly grateful for the tireless efforts of my Pfizer colleagues who worked to make vaccines and treatments available for me and people around the world.

Albert Bourla
    @AlbertBourla
    ·
    Follow

Paxlovid is not approved, but is authorized for emergency use by the FDA to treat mild-to-moderate COVID-19 in high-risk patients 12+, weighing at least 40 kg, with positive results of SARS-CoV-2 viral testing. See safety info: http://COVID19oralRx.com.

covid19oralrx.com
    Home | COVID19oralRx.com

7:52 AM · Aug 15, 2022

Quad-Vaxxed Pfizer CEO Tests Positive For COVID (protrumpnews.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Damn retard, Jim Jones has been reincarnated and BILLIONS flocked in-mass to get the Cool-aid

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 08-15-2022 at 10:01 AM.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

how's that for a control group

those that didn't get the special Vaxx are doing surprisingly well

those that got the Vaxx are getting sick, getting myocarditis are dying

better luck next time

better luck next time America

CDC Has Lost The Plot (And Any Credibility) With COVID, As The True Damage Of The Jab Comes To Light

CDC HAS LOST THE PLOT (AND ANY CREDIBILITY) WITH COVID, AS THE TRUE DAMAGE OF THE JAB COMES TO LIGHT