Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Record Refinery Failures Raise Gas Prices

Record Failures at Oil Refineries Raise Gas Prices

Oil refineries across the country have been plagued by a record number of fires, power failures, leaks, spills and breakdowns this year, causing dozens of them to shut down temporarily or trim production. The disruptions are helping to drive gasoline prices to highs not seen since last summer’s records.

These mechanical breakdowns, which one analyst likened to an “invisible hurricane,â€

Yes, all these 'accidents' and 'mishaps' that just happen to result in billions in extra profits for the companies! No worries, Congress has no authority and these companies have been given free reign over the country by Emperor Bush, the American public is powerless to stand against them or even demand adequate investigation.

Welcome to America Incorporated and the North American Union.

One nation, under the US Chamber of Commerce and homeland security!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Record problems BUT still record profits ... so...why the record prices? Because they can.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

My husband always talks about this......they haven't re-invested their profits to the up-keep maintence and improvements all along. They just pocketed those profits as if it would run forever. Kind of like that pipe that burst in New York that was ancient. The ole take the money and run and we all get stuck with the cost when that's THEIR responsibility. I don't get a refund check or extra money tossed my way to keep my home maintained so the government gets thier most tax benefits from it. I do it. I HAVE to do it or they take it. Why don't these businesses have that same responsibility? It's like they are with taxes.....they tax us for one thing....take the money and put it someplace else and then re-tax us again since they spent the money. Hey....you rob Peter to pay Paul it's your problem......ya we all have to pay the Piper as they said.....time to anti up.....we already paid. I know the electric co is basicly threatening people here not to fight their rate hike or else we'll have tons of power outages. Problem is....we already do. It's already overburdened but they have to maintain their profit margin.......kind of the champaigne taste on a beer budget. They're getting champaine on a beer budget and I'm paying for champaigne and getting beer.

I mean I remember what my parents bills were. They even invested in energy saving things and still it's skyrocketed. Same with gas....even when you buy energy effecient cars in order to use less gas.....they still up the price to where you're still paying as much if not more and they're pocketing billions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)