Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    gogo

We need to vote out anyone who hasn't worked hard for us, especially on immigration.

The one think we really have to wrap our minds around, as painful as it might be, is that the Republicans are as bad as the Democrats in the things that hurt this country. They may jive more with some of our social agendas, but the really big things, they are complicit as much as the Democrats.

The democrats may have done something in the last administration, but this President has had the reins since then. There is plenty he could have done - and he didn't.

IN fact, he encourged, allowed and protected the illegal aliens who have figured so greatly in all our fianancial problems.

Please they all need to go unless they have worked, worked hard and been on our side for some time.

That may be true in respect, but remember its the Republicans that got amnesty stopped with the help of our phones calls.

Sessions, Inhofe, Vitter, DeMint, Bunning, and several more looked the lion in the mouth and wouldn't back down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, the Republicans did get it stopped - but if they had been doing what they should all along, we wouldn't even have the illegals here and we wouldn't have had to threaten them.

They were just saving their skins. It was the expedient thing to do at the time.

After John Cronyn 'got it', did he come out saying we simply had to enforce our laws. Did he come out pushing the President to enforce the laws - simple laws? Did he come out and tell the State of Texas to simply enforce it's traffic laws, welfare laws, etc.?

No, he decided the best thing to do was build a fence - a fence that is going to run for 3 miles - then be open for a couple of miles. A fence tht is going to fence Texans, Americans, off from their own country. They are only paying the people for the actual land where the fence is built, even though they are fencing off up to two miles from the river. This leaves those people and their property at the mercy of the illegals.
    That's insanity.

Why build a fence if you aren't going to do anything about the ones already here? Every day they are here, they are having more children, voting in more elections, gaining more power, and are right here for the next president, whomever he may be, to give them amnesty.

Because, I'm thinking, the idea of the fence is to get us to shut up until after the election = an election where illegals are a total non-issue and both candidates are pro-illegal. These people knew after the election amnesty was probably a certainty. So rather than let our ire continue until we actually forced something - they threw us a bone of a fence to break our stride and keep our attention off the problem.

John Croyny's opponent is Hispanic - I think that may just be poetic justice for him.

Many have been up there for decades - and other than a few, very few, I have heard none of them stand up to the illegals and to this President.

Standing back and allowing this country to be destroyed carries as much guilt as doing it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think its an excellent idea ANQ. I have been promoting this type of thinking for a while here. Nationalists/populists from both parties ditching their respective parties and joining forces to oppose globalism and the war on the middle class. The way things are going, this is the only way we can save our nation. Otherwise, we are stuck with only representation in congress and none at all at the executive level. Well, we can see what that gets us -- open borders, and unenforced laws. We have to have a new party if we will ever get a decent president, and a good president is a must if the laws are ever going to be enforced.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Go go
    That's a very good idea -

You know we could vote out all the rest of them - this election is also a golden opportunity to break the stranglehold.

Boy would I like to see the faces of all the people who have been destroying this country and it's people for decades - when we send them home.

Be still my heart--------
    I agree nntrixie. We can use this to get rid of those who did not work for us but for their contributors like Franklin Raines. See this video that really shows how the Dems protected Freddie and Fannie and Rains in this 2004 House hearing:

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2008092720 ... annie.html

Get this out to every person you think could take the place of one of these incumbents. Give them this information for their arsenal. Send the video to their campaigns.
    Thank you for the link/video. The Democrats out number the Republicans 9-2 on being the most incompetent and dishonest.

I'm from Massachusetts the Barney Frank, Ted Kennedy, and John Kerry state. These people have a ravenous appetite for everyone else's money. They are also the most arrogant people in the country.

No one hates dangerous Democrats more than and an ex-Democrat.

God bless the Republicans that stand up to those pigs.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Go go
    That's a very good idea -

You know we could vote out all the rest of them - this election is also a golden opportunity to break the stranglehold.

Boy would I like to see the faces of all the people who have been destroying this country and it's people for decades - when we send them home.

Be still my heart--------
    I agree nntrixie. We can use this to get rid of those who did not work for us but for their contributors like Franklin Raines. See this video that really shows how the Dems protected Freddie and Fannie and Rains in this 2004 House hearing:

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2008092720 ... annie.html

Get this out to every person you think could take the place of one of these incumbents. Give them this information for their arsenal. Send the video to their campaigns.
    Thank you for the link/video. The Democrats out number the Republicans 9-2 on being the most incompetent and dishonest.

I'm from Massachusetts the Barney Frank, Ted Kennedy, and John Kerry state. These people have a ravenous appetite for everyone else's money. They are also the most arrogant people in the country.

No one hates dangerous Democrats more than and an ex-Democrat.

God bless the Republicans that stand up to those pigs.

Isn't that the truth. I have liberal friends here in CA and they have done a 180. I mean they did their home work and you can't persuade them to go back. Dennis Miller use to be a lib and he's changed. You'd be surprised how many people feel abandoned by the Democrat Party.

Yes, we need to get them out - but let me say

No one hates corrupt pretend Republicans more than a real Republican.

These people have worked in tandem to allow this to happen, hopefully, they will do the right thing on this bail out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12