Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My TV is showing Paul in 3rd!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Interesting as least as far as Nevada is concerned, that McCain does poorly in a state that is closest to his home state, and is in contention in states that are far away from Arizona.

I know modern communications limits geography, but perhaps these results are at least in part due to the fact that voters who live nearest to McCain are familiar with his bad record in many areas and are able to cut through the media puffing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Interesting as least as far as Nevada is concerned, that McCain does poorly in a state that is closest to his home state, and is in contention in states that are far away from Arizona.

I know modern communications limits geography, but perhaps these results are at least in part due to the fact that voters who live nearest to McCain are familiar with his bad record in many areas and are able to cut through the media puffing.
    Thanks Populist. You said exactly what I was thinking to myself...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Same with mine.

They pretty much gave FINAL results as.......

Romney 46%
    McCain
    Paul

I don't remember the percentages of McCain and Paul
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist

Arizona citizens LOATHE both McCain and Kyl over Comprehensive Immigration Reform!!!

They were trying to do a recall on both of them!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Same with mine.

They pretty much gave FINAL results as.......

Romney 46%
    McCain
    Paul

I don't remember the percentages of McCain and Paul
    My TV is showing McCain 13%

Paul 12% about 40 votes difference so that could change easy.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I just switched to CNN...........

The are showing

Romney 51%
    McCain 13%
    Paul 12%
    Huckabilly 10%

To Nevada Folks

I know you are Romney folk and happy he won, but you really need to do something about your Nevada GOP Headquarters. They made mass chaos on this caucus. They sent postcards with incorrect caucus information on them to MANY republicans, they failed to send in the proper paperwork for caucus locations and had to move them two days before the caucus, they failed miserably. Remember, this could effect your next candidate of choice if you do'nt run those people out on a rail and get some folk in there who are competent!

Well, how about that .. Paul came in extremely close to McClown ...wonder how our media will spin that??

Banned

Re: To Nevada Folks

Quote Originally Posted by theclassics
    I know you are Romney folk and happy he won, but you really need to do something about your Nevada GOP Headquarters. They made mass chaos on this caucus. They sent postcards with incorrect caucus information on them to MANY republicans, they failed to send in the proper paperwork for caucus locations and had to move them two days before the caucus, they failed miserably. Remember, this could effect your next candidate of choice if you do'nt run those people out on a rail and get some folk in there who are competent!
    There have been some reports of problems but I can say the one
    I went to went extremely smooth and easy

We are not all Romney folks btw , Some support Romney , Ron Paul , Thompson and Duncan Hunter

But yes , some of us are glad Romney won

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast