Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Ron Paul and McCain both with 12% here now

You're Kidding!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    I don't know yet about how many delegates he wins.

It is great that they are announcing it early-----as it may have an effect in SC.

Doesn't it figure...........Fox says.........How big is this win??? Idiot reporter says........"Hardly none" and then starts promoting McCain and Huckabilly!!
    Tell me you're kidding. I'm not even a Romney fan and I know a win in Nevada (although no one really challenged him) is important. I mean, good grief. Nevada has more delegates than South Carolina. Not to mention, while the media was trying to shove McCain and Obama on us, Romney has been quietly stock piling votes.

This may be an indication of how Romney would really handle change. Perhaps he'd just shut up and get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

49% said Hillary is best to fix the economy

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

At least be honest about why you vote for her! There's no way she could do anything for the economy! Maybe her shrill voice would trigger so many suicides that then there will be more job availibility!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    Mitt romney got 95% of mormon votes , but its not a cult...
    Around 85-90% of Hillarys votes today are going to be
    hispanic, Does that maker her a cult?
    no that just makes my fellow hispanics morons, ironically they get out of latin america just to come here and vote for the same policies that have kept those countries in eternal poverty...

no one is voting for clinton because of religion.

mormons are voting for cfr shill mitt based solely on religion.... that makes them morons and a cult...

Banned

Re: You're Kidding!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru

It is great that they are announcing it early-----as it may have an effect in SC.

Doesn't it figure...........Fox says.........How big is this win??? Idiot reporter says........"Hardly none" and then starts promoting McCain and Huckabilly!!
    Tell me you're kidding. I'm not even a Romney fan and I know a win in Nevada (although no one really challenged him) is important. I mean, good grief. Nevada has more delegates than South Carolina. Not to mention, while the media was trying to shove McCain and Obama on us, Romney has been quietly stock piling votes.

This may be an indication of how Romney would really handle change. Perhaps he'd just shut up and get it done.
    Yes , Romney now has 3 firsts and 2 nds , While the msm keeps telling us he is done , finished and not looking good

Even today I've heard these tv morons saying there is no clear Repub front runner

What this is is a clear push by the msm to influence the election away from Romney , and some of us can see it ,

Those of you calling him a bushbot, a CFR hack and globalist lackey , you better think about it

The msm is pushing hard to neutralize Romney , and its not working

Banned
    no that just makes my fellow hispanics morons, ironically they get out of latin america just to come here and vote for the same policies that have kept those countries in eternal poverty...

mormons are voting for cfr shill mitt based solely on religion.... that makes them morons and a cult...
    Before this whole thing erupts again why don't you provide proof that Romney is a CFR member
    Nobody else has been able to do that and you are spreading false information

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru

No, I am not kidding!! They are down playing Romney's win big time!!

They are saying........Nobody else really campaigned in Nevada??? Instead of saying........doesn't this look bad on McCain being that he is from Arizona----especially when they made such a big deal about Romney coming in second in NH being that he was Governor of Mass.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I agree...........Post the proof of the CFR.

If not, then just go to the Paul thread and post the ususal chants-----"evil is evil", "no CFR", "they are just afraid of Ron Paul", etc.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Paul just went to 2nd place again
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

No, I am not kidding!! They are down playing Romney's win big time!!

They are saying........Nobody else really campaigned in Nevada??? Instead of saying........doesn't this look bad on McCain being that he is from Arizona----especially when they made such a big deal about Romney coming in second in NH being that he was Governor of Mass.
    I already heard someone say "he spent alot of money in Nevada". When he won Michigan it's because "he's from there". And now we are already hearing that "the weather" might be the reason McLame doesn't win SC.

I'm sick of all the excuses! People are paying attention this time!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast