Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    " they were even snickering and making fun of what he was saying."

And you don't think most of America is also doing this ?
    Only the ones like you who have no concept of the danger our country is in by our government printing play money.
    Yes. This is a very serious problem and recession is real. I think nevada meant they were eating Snickers!!
    Rather than fight with you in half a dozen threads than , what would you do to increase his standings ?

Hes been running hundreds of adds on radio here in Vegas , good adds , about stopping illegals , not allowing the IRS to tax dealer tips , Those are huge issues here and yet he isn't even on the radar here

What would you do to convey his message ?
    I"m not unsympathetic to his ideas and what he is saying , I'm just trying to tell you that he is not resonating with Joe and Jane 6 pack , They don't understand what he is saying ,

I watch the media focus groups , I hear some of the reasons these people are using to pick a candidate , its frightening

Our society has been so dumbed down over the last 30-40 years that I think what Ron Paul is really saying is going right over their heads

Only the ones like you who have no concept of the danger our country is in by our government printing play money.
    Yes. This is a very serious problem and recession is real. I think nevada meant they were eating Snickers!!
    Rather than fight with you in half a dozen threads than , what would you do to increase his standings ?

Hes been running hundreds of adds on radio here in Vegas , good adds , about stopping illegals , not allowing the IRS to tax dealer tips , Those are huge issues here and yet he isn't even on the radar here

I"m not unsympathetic to his ideas and what he is saying , I'm just trying to tell you that he is not resonating with Joe and Jane 6 pack , They don't understand what he is saying ,

I watch the media focus groups , I hear some of the reasons these people are using to pick a candidate , its frightening

Our society has been so dumbed down over the last 30-40 years that I think what Ron Paul is really saying is going right over their heads
    No it won't resonate until they can no longer afford to buy a snickers bar but those of us who do understand will keep trying to get the message out.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

First of all I find it comical that you keep bashing Ron Paul supporters and am asking you to stop as have the moderators. You seem to be very much into your support of Romney and I respect that. And Romney for me is third on my list. Paul,Hunter and Romney in this order our my picks. Most of your posts are informative until you start bashing Ron Paul. Give Ron Paul a chance. My belief is that he will get through to these people and he will come out on top. Keep up the good work and stop the bashing and we can kick it together all day.

Ron Paul came off as very mature...while all of the candidates are educated and intelligent, Ron just comes off as much more intelligent than the others, especially within the realm of economics.

There's a part of me that does like Romney, for as much as I've criticized him...still, I don't fully trust him.

Guiliani is going down in the ratings, I'm telling you.

And congrats to Duncan Hunter for picking up a delegate in Wyoming. I wish that the media would pay more attention to him. He's a good guy and not a CFR person.

Ostrich

Ron Paul must be saying something intelligent. I see a couple of them stole some of his phrases tonight.

I agree, I'm not sure I trust Mitt Romney. I think it's because everytime you hear him speak, he leans a little more away from his original message on immigration and to the people a little more. I just have a hard time believing this is genuine, as if he's only doing it to get elected. Now Ron Paul hasn't changed his position in 30 years. I like that.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I didn't see the debate - so my comments are kinda in general.

I'm not sure about Jane and Joe SixPack. I would say there is a percentage that will vote party - and never listen to a debate or give a thought to what is being said. I know some of them. If that is Jane and Joe - then nothing resonates with them except party label.

As to everyone snickering about Ron Paul - that's what the media wants everyone to think.

Who knows what is actually happening around the country. Polls at this point are probably not reliable. I'm not sure how reliable polls ever are.
    My husband always says, "If I'm paying for a poll, it better say what I want it to." I think that is how it is with the media.

We won't know how anyone is actually doing until the primaries begin.

It is altogether possible that Ron Paul's ideas are too basic and too simple. Also, should he be elected and get the things done he wants, it would mean that Americans are going to have to take responsibility and we will once again become a government of, for and by the people. That may be too much work for some, I don't know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought Ron Paul won the debate. John McCain was childish, insulting, continued to lie and lost. Romney did well considering the hammering he took.

I send e-mails to WMUR and the Union Leader as well letting them know New Hampshire residents DO support either Ron Paul or Mitt Romney, not McCain.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Nevada absolutely has valid points! Look at Iowa, look at Wyoming - something is not working, and if we do not identify and rectify it we will not win.

He was not bashing Paul in this thread, he was very fairly pointing out that Paul's message is either not resonating or not reaching the target audience.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC

Nevada absolutely has valid points! Look at Iowa, look at Wyoming - something is not working, and if we do not identify and rectify it we will not win.

He was not bashing Paul in this thread, he was very fairly pointing out that Paul's message is either not resonating or not reaching the target audience.
    What is happening is the media is defining Paul to the masses ,

How you overcome this , I don't know ,

Who can compete with the multi billion dollar media machine in America,

Keep in mind Ross Perot was huge , but in the end it was still the mindless masses fueled by msm that elected a president

Everyone has the idea that I'm dinging Paul , in some cases where I see flaws I may be , but I've also dinged on Romney for not presenting a clear plan on what he would do and defining amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC

What is happening is the media is defining Paul to the masses ,

How you overcome this , I don't know ,

Who can compete with the multi billion dollar media machine in America,

Keep in mind Ross Perot was huge , but in the end it was still the mindless masses fueled by msm that elected a president

Everyone has the idea that I'm dinging Paul , in some cases where I see flaws I may be , but I've also dinged on Romney for not presenting a clear plan on what he would do and defining amnesty
    Calling Dr. Paul names such as Looney is more then just dinging him and you have done this repeatedly in other threads.

If you have had a sudden change of heart that is great just lay off the derogatory remarks about Dr.Paul OK?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast