Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    He really doesn't have a snowballs chance to win this thing and anyone that thinks so is just fooling themselves
    That is not debate, you are essentially saying that Paul supporters are stupid for supporting their candidate. You are entitled to your opinion but do not try to tell others how to think.
    Not at all
    They are intitled to say why they want Ron Paul and I'm
    also intitled to say what I want to say

I've never disagreed with the reasons for electing Ron Paul or
    most of his stances on the issues ,
    Where I disagree is his electability the way politics are practiced in the
    country today and the reasons he won't get the nomination

Its not because I support evil cfr members or the NAU
    Its just the way things work and neither you or I can change them
    at this time

Banned
    The way this is shaping up it will be

Rudi
    Romney

Hillary
    Obama

2 of them will get the noms

check back in a few months and I bet I'm right , if I'm wrong then
    I'm wrong ,
    This is how its looking right now

nevada That's what the media is telling us - you're right.

It isn't true right now - but given time and enough 'looney' comments and 'he just can't win' comments from the media and it might come true.

But one thing about it - the message has been spoken and some have heard it and more will in the future.

If he gets America to thinking about the fallacies we all have swallowed for decades, he will have won and so will America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    usanevada wrote:

He really doesn't have a snowballs chance to win this thing and anyone that thinks so is just fooling themselves
    Look, I'm no Ron Paul supporter, actually he doesn't even rate on my scale of potential candidates. However, be that as it may, I reject the notion that people who place their faith and confidence in a particular candidate are fooling themselves by thinking he or she can win. Heck, my candiate of choice is the darkest of dark horses, however, I still have every confidence he can still win.

You've attempted to nail Hunter's coffin shut on several occasions, but I'm here to tell you - he's not dead yet!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

mw That's the next line after 'he's looney' - from the media I mean not speaking of any poster.

So they tell everyone first the candidate is crazy, a joke - then they say he/she can't win.

That really works for some people.

I mean, 'Ethel, we can't vote for him, he can't win - besides he's looney. What will the neighbors think.'
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

usanevada has proven to be "part of the problem and definitely not part of the solution" when he spews out the same nonsense we see and hear from the CFR MSM!

As the saying goes when one hears the same thing over and over again they become a believer. This IMO is usanevadas down side as he continuosly watches FOX he use to post stuff from there all the time now he is more stealth and only vents out what he has been brainwashed to believe!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    usanevada has proven to be "part of the problem and definitely not part of the solution" when he spews out the same nonsense we see and hear from the CFR MSM!

As the saying goes when one hears the same thing over and over again they become a believer. This IMO is usanevadas down side as he continuosly watches FOX he use to post stuff from there all the time now he is more stealth and only vents out what he has been brainwashed to believe!
    Fox news is 1 of about a hundred sources I get info from

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    That is not debate, you are essentially saying that Paul supporters are stupid for supporting their candidate. You are entitled to your opinion but do not try to tell others how to think.
    Stupid, maybe. Crazy, more likely.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567