Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul News

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just wanted to say how much I hate John Stossel. I had to get it off of my chest, I saw his name and couldn't help myself. Nothing more than that.

-- End of hi-jack.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I just wanted to say how much I hate John Stossel. I had to get it off of my chest, I saw his name and couldn't help myself. Nothing more than that.

-- End of hi-jack.
    Well, if you are gonna bomb on him - make fun of his Magnum PI mustache!

You'd get alot more mileage out of it! LOL

or

Haha!! Look at that nerd!! He has that smug little look on his face like I know everything, you silly populist, protectionist Americans.

I think he is just jealous of Lou because his message is actually resonating with the American people.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    BrightNail wrote:

Exactly. WHY are we speaking about libertarians? This is not the topic of this conversation. Why do these threads get hijacked by offtopic softballs.
    Hmmm........how exactly has this thread been highjacked? As best I can tell the topic of this thread is Ron Paul. So, I would think anything regarding Ron Paul and his views are open for discussion.

Although Paul is technically a Republican, he is a lifetime member of the Libertarian Party. He remains on good terms with the Libertarian Party and has addressed its national convention as recently as 2004. Heck, the Libertarian Party has even asked Paul to run as one of them should he not receive the RNC nomination. To deny that Paul has serious libertarian leanings is absolutely ridiculous. If you're a member of the Libertarian Party, Paul is your man. This is not bashing Paul, it's just a fact.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Once again, I don't know what parties he belongs to - I just know that the things he is preaching are not libertarian - they are Republican - old time Republican - when Republicans weren't just the other wing of the one party system.

That doesn't matter to me much as it doesn't look as if either party wants to claim him - and that's another point in his favor as far as I am concerned.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

Once again, I don't know what parties he belongs to - I just know that the things he is preaching are not libertarian - they are Republican - old time Republican - when Republicans weren't just the other wing of the one party system.
    Personally, I'm not looking for a good Republican, I'm looking for a strong conservative!

That doesn't matter to me much as it doesn't look as if either party wants to claim him - and that's another point in his favor as far as I am concerned.
    The Libertarian Party would love to have him run for them. If they didn't want him, why would the ask him to run for them?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

By either, I was talking either of the sides of the two party system.

Although Paul is technically a Republican, he is a lifetime member of the Libertarian Party.

My answer was to this statement. I will expand my statement.

The ideas he is putting forward are old time Republican and old time conservative. I realize we have had neither for a very long time and it might be hard to recognize them. Republicans and conservatism were once one and the same.

The people in Washington today are not conservative - very few of them are even liberal. They are corporatists and one worlders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I'd could submit some links too, but something tells me you wouldn't be interested in them.
    I woulnt mind reading them...

nntrixie wrote:

Personally, I'm not looking for a good Republican, I'm looking for a strong conservative!
    Cool. We are looking for the same thing. Then get on board. You will not find a more conservative presidential candidate than Ron Paul.
    The Libertarian Party would love to have him run for them. If they didn't want him, why would the ask him to run for them?
    There are factions of the Libertarian Party, if you don't know. There are those who are aligned more closely to anarchic types, and then there are those who are all about Liberty rooted with old' traditional republican traditions. That is where Ron Paul sits. So, them asking Ron is fine. I mean, look at the GOP - a corrupt, open borders, pro-empire agenda and they are promoting our candidates, and this is "good". Hogwash. We play party politics when it suits us.

The fact is - we have listened to politicians of both so called parties for decades now. We have accepted them, voted for them, touted them, argued for them, make excuses for them, and gotten angry with our neighbors for them.

So as Dr. Phil would say, "How's it working for ya?"

Whether you like Ron Paul or whomever, we simply must admit to ourselves that we cannot continue with business as usual.

It has gotten us involved, militarily, places we have no business,

in debt up to our eyeballs to China - no less,

it has allowed our government to sell of some of our infrastructure and resources to foreigners,

it has filled our country with foreigners we surely have to admit now, mean us no good and have every intention of destroying this country

it has us on the verge of loosing our sovereignty by joining the NAU, building that highway and many other ways.

it has decimated our manufacturing base.

So, then we mustn't listen to anyone who is suggesting the solution doesn't lie in the same ole, same ole - we must take a different direction.
    We will cover our ears and not listen to such blasphemy.

And I am not pushing for Ron Paul - I am pushing for people to wake up and listen to the messages. They are not new and radical - they are old and have been proven workable.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast