Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Ron Paul Ad - Consistent

Oct 18, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 7RaYbToq7Q
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Ladies and Gentlemen"

"The Man that has NO Corporate Endorsements"

"The Defender of the Constitution"

"The Thomas Jefferson of our Time"

"Ron Paul"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Paul v Romney – Donations Show Stark Difference

Paul raised most from active military, Romney tapped big banks

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – A recent independent analysis of candidates’ campaign contributions reveals an interesting disparity between the Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign and frontrunner Mitt Romney’s campaign. http://ronpaul2012.us2.list-manage2.com ... a138dcd4db Romney’s top supporters appear to be made up of big banks while, unsurprisingly, Paul’s top contributors were men and women serving in the U.S. Armed Forces.

“This fundraising analysis confirms Americans’ beliefs about Ron Paul and their suspicions about Mitt Romney. It is that Dr. Paul is extraordinarily popular and accepted by the everyman and by everyday heroes, while Romney relies almost exclusively on his big-business ties,â€

Your R3VOLUTION

If this campaign were only about a man, the media’s BLACKOUT might work.

But it’s not. It’s about reclaiming our liberty.

At its heart, the Ron Paul R3VOLUTION is your revolution. And you’re sending a powerful message.

Incredibly, the Black THIS Out Money Bomb has already raised over $2 million!

I can’t tell you how excited and overwhelmed I am by the generous support of good folks like you.

In fact, I’ve just been notified that many in the grassroots are demanding the Black THIS Out Money Bomb be extended through Friday.

Consider it done.

I know this campaign is asking a lot of our supporters.

But the truth is, it’s showtime.

With key early state primaries and caucuses rapidly approaching, right now is the time when you and I need to do everything we can to catapult Ron Paul into first place in the polls.

So the gloves are off.

Establishment candidates who think they’ve been able to charm the media gatekeepers into ignoring their past support for tax hikes or big government schemes like the TARP bailouts WILL be held accountable.

After all, you’ve seen the ads we’ve already run.

You’ve seen Ron Paul’s plan to balance the budget in three years by cutting $1 TRILLION in spending and eliminating FIVE federal departments.

Rest assured, we have more up our sleeves.

In fact, even as I write you, I’m preparing to launch yet another one MILLION dollar ad campaign.

You see, I’m in this to win it and so is Ron Paul.

And if we’re going to DEFEAT establishment candidates like Mitt Romney, Rick Perry and Herman Cain, we have to keep the financial support coming in.

You see, the media isn’t going to spread our message for us.

They’re not going to suddenly start treating Ron Paul with the respect he deserves for predicting the outright MESS our country is in right now.

You and I have to BLAST through the media BLACKOUT and take our message straight to the voters.

The good news is, our strategy is working.

Polls show Ron Paul is within striking distance of first place and show him defeating President Obama in a head-to-head matchup.

But there's more to be done. And, like I said, this is your R3VOLUTION.

So if you want your country back, TAKE IT BACK.

Let’s stop the out-of-control spending, the endless TRILLION-dollar wars, the outrageous assaults on our liberties . . .

LET’S WIN THIS THING.

For Liberty,

https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/?sr=23-1019d

Morpheus: You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 12-27-2011 at 11:22 AM.

Debate Follows Familiar Trend, Paul Speaks Up

October 20, 2011 by Sam Rolley

CNN.COM

Mitt Romney and Rick Perry once again traded barbs during Tuesday's debate.

The two-hour CNN/Western Republican Leadership Conference debate in Las Vegas on Tuesday followed the same plot that the four GOP debates since Labor Day have: contention between Rick Perry and Mitt Romney, Herman Cain and 9-9-9, Michele Bachmann’s love of Israel, Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum not saying too much, and Ron Paul’s cry for liberty.

About midway through the first hour of the debate, the moment which most mainstream media chose to use as a headline occurred. Perry, in an attempt to alleviate scrutiny of hypocrisy that he has been accused of, accused Romney of hiring illegal aliens as landscapers, referencing a news story from the 2008 election cycle. The two continued to quarrel throughout the rest of the night, mostly over personal issues.

Cain, who has enjoyed favorable poll numbers in recent weeks, again came under scrutiny by other candidates over his 9-9-9 plan. When he called the attacks “mixing apples and oranges,â€

Ron Paul Blames Destructive Fed Policies For Housing Crash A

Ron Paul Blames Destructive Fed Policies For Housing Crash And Economic Bust

October 20, 2011

Ron Paul explains better than anyone else the destructive economic forces unleashed by Federal Reserve monetary policies. According to Paul, loose monetary policies and manipulation of interest rates has caused "every single boom and bust that has occured in this country since the bank's creation in 1913."

In a Wall Street Journal editorial, Ron Paul explains exactly how the Fed has wrecked the economy, why they are clueless for the reasons behind their failures and why further Fed actions will only further exacerbate the problems caused by the Fed in the first place. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... on_LEADTop

Adding new money increases the supply of money, making the price of money over time—the interest rate—lower than the market would make it. These lower interest rates affect the allocation of resources, causing capital to be malinvested throughout the economy. So certain projects and ventures that appear profitable when funded at artificially low interest rates are not in fact the best use of those resources.

Eventually, the economic boom created by the Fed's actions is found to be unsustainable, and the bust ensues as this malinvested capital manifests itself in a surplus of capital goods, inventory overhangs, etc. Until these misdirected resources are put to a more productive use—the uses the free market actually desires—the economy stagnates.

Yet policy makers at the Federal Reserve still fail to understand the causes of our most recent financial crisis. So they find themselves unable to come up with an adequate solution.

The Fed fails to grasp that an interest rate is a price—the price of time—and that attempting to manipulate that price is as destructive as any other government price control. It fails to see that the price of housing was artificially inflated through the Fed's monetary pumping during the early 2000s, and that the only way to restore soundness to the housing sector is to allow prices to return to sustainable market levels. Instead, the Fed's actions have had one aim—to keep prices elevated at bubble levels—thus ensuring that bad debt remains on the books and failing firms remain in business, albatrosses around the market's neck.

If the Fed would stop intervening and distorting the market, and would allow the functioning of a truly free market that deals with profit and loss, our economy could recover. The continued existence of an organization that can create trillions of dollars out of thin air to purchase financial assets and prop up a fundamentally insolvent banking system is a black mark on an economy that professes to be free.

Fed policies have pushed the U.S. and global economies to the precipice of a full blown depression. What are the odds that they reverse course and follow Ron Paul's recommendations? Zero, in my opinion. Bernanke still believes in the fantasy illusion that creating more dollars at zero interest rates will somehow ignite economic growth. The Fed blindly ignores the fact that in all of recorded human history, once great powers that incurred massive debt loads have all failed.

Ron Paul concludes that the Fed will continue its self defeating policies because of the pressure to "just do something". And right on cue, former Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Alan Blinder recommends (in his own concurrent Journal editorial) that the U.S. government needs to incur whatever amount of debt is necessary to cure the housing crisis. Blinder's idiotic recommendation comes on the heels of previous failed and costly housing programs that cost billions and futher delayed the recovery in housing by keeping unqualified homeowners in homes they can't afford to be in.

Here's Blinder's advice on How to Clean Up The Housing Mess, which is the exact opposite of Ron Paul's free market solutions.

Given the huge magnitude of the aggregate gap between house values and mortgage balances, a comprehensive anti-foreclosure solution requires hundreds of billions of dollars.

So what can be done now? There is no silver bullet; we need different remedies for different types of (actual or prospective) foreclosures. And to succeed, we must overcome the three barriers. Foreclosure mitigation is expensive. It will encounter political resistance. It probably requires bending some property rights.

Blinder's new spending plans and previous similar ones have cost the Government trillions, tremendously debased the dollar and accomplished nothing except to make the case for owning gold even more compelling.

http://goldandsilverblog.com/ron-paul-b ... bust-0322/

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

No one would ever ask or beg for you to vote for a candidate; but a smeer campaign against another candidate because of a extreame far right view is just as undesirable as an Extreame left view that is going on right now.

Ron Paul is NOT Permited to Predjudice ANY American by the Constitution

YOU on the onther hand seem to believe PREDJUDICE is OK if it supports YOUR view point

Obama HAS clearly a PREDJUDICE against White People and it shows and that isnt right either

ANY PRUDJUDICE of ANY KIND has NO Place in Politics

The Person put in charge of this country is responcible to ALL citizens and NOTHING in the CONSTITUTION says TREAT OTHERS LESS THAN OTHERS

A BIGOT IS A BIGOT IS A BIGOT

I am a Christian and I hate seeing what is going on; but I have NO Right to FORCE ANY extreame view or force a politician ANY Politican to VOTE that treats other Americans less than I would like to be treated

The Far Right needs to RIEN Itself in.... it almost destroyed the Republican Party WITH THE BUSH FAMILY and thats why we have Incompetant government now... they RAN Away from Bush and we got OBAMA

If your a BIGOT you have a right to BE... but dont push BIGGOTED Views on others

I am not forcing anyone to vote for anyone, I am just posting some of the truths about Ron Paul that some people don't even know. I have posted nothing that is not true.

You are a man who says you are a Christian. You are supporting Ron Paul a political candidate who urged people to vote for one of the Green Party candidates which included Cynthia McKinney even though he knew she supported killing babies as they are being born. If I am a far right bigot like you say, what are you?
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays

No one would ever ask or beg for you to vote for a candidate; but a smeer campaign against another candidate because of a extreame far right view is just as undesirable as an Extreame left view that is going on right now.

YOU on the onther hand seem to believe PREDJUDICE is OK if it supports YOUR view point

Obama HAS clearly a PREDJUDICE against White People and it shows and that isnt right either

The Person put in charge of this country is responcible to ALL citizens and NOTHING in the CONSTITUTION says TREAT OTHERS LESS THAN OTHERS

I am a Christian and I hate seeing what is going on; but I have NO Right to FORCE ANY extreame view or force a politician ANY Politican to VOTE that treats other Americans less than I would like to be treated

The Far Right needs to RIEN Itself in.... it almost destroyed the Republican Party WITH THE BUSH FAMILY and thats why we have Incompetant government now... they RAN Away from Bush and we got OBAMA

If your a BIGOT you have a right to BE... but dont push BIGGOTED Views on others

I am not forcing anyone to vote for anyone, I am just posting some of the truths about Ron Paul that some people don't even know. I have posted nothing that is not true.

You are a man who says you are a Christian. You are supporting Ron Paul a political candidate who urged people to vote for one of the Green Party candidates which included Cynthia McKinney even though he knew she supported killing babies as they are being born. If I am a far right bigot like you say, what are you?
    look at your comments; do you think I am the only one thinking this; others have posted to me complaining of you and your comments. you show up during the election season to complain ... you showed up the last elction season to complain... where were you all of that time in between. I am not compairing me to you; nor would I; but your far right radical views go over board with your asumptions and they go into the bizzarro stratusphere to put it mildly... I'll go copy and re-paste them here to remind you and others if you prefer

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays

look at your comments; do you think I am the only one thinking this; others have posted to me complaining of you and your comments. you show up during the election season to complain ... you showed up the last elction season to complain... where were you all of that time in between. I am not compairing me to you; nor would I; but your far right radical views go over board with your asumptions and they go into the bizzarro stratusphere to put it mildly... I'll go copy and re-paste them here to remind you and others if you prefer
    So what do you think about Ron Paul for urging people to vote for a candidate who supports killing babies when they are being born?

Did you know that Cynthia McKinney, who Ron Paul supported, voted AGAINST the ban on late term abortions? How in the world could someone in their right mind want her in the White House? The thought of Cynthia McKinney being the president is disgusting to me, so if that makes me a member of the far right, I will wear that handle with pride.

Since you mention that others have posted to you about me and my comments, you should know that I have heard from other members here as well, and they are not happy with all of your Ron Paul support.

The problem with most Ron Paul supporters is they want to REPEATELY tell everyone how wonderful Ron Paul is, but they can not tolerate those who disagree just as fervently.

Looks like you have 50200 + posts. I agree. You definitely do a better job than I do here posting about the illegal immigration issue.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."