Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Pauls Opening Statements Fluster CNBC Anchors

Ron Pauls opening statement fluster CNBC anchors. I guess the truth is shocking to hear.

Ron Paul opening's statement before Ben Bernanke testimony before House Financial Services Committee on 2009.02.25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW2V50AS7K0
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

...and the truth shall set you free.....
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Oh if only anyone in Congress would listen to the wisdom of this man.

Thanks for posting CCUSA

Ron Paul is the only Congressman I fully trust not to be influenced by special interest groups since lobbyist already know they are not welcomed to stop by his office.

MSM silenced him during the Presidential Debates and try to continue their censorship even now.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

ELE

If only our political elites loved America like RP.

Ron Paul has guts!

Ya...they seem dumb founded....so lets just say it's out of control because they don't want to hear what he's saying.

I swear, has their been an alien invasion? I mean the out of this world, foreign entity, body and mind takeover or something? I have never seen people so blindsided by basic common sense.

Ron Paul

Common sense is not so common. If it were we would have Ron Paul or some similar minded person in the white house. But, as it says in Proverbs 14:33
    Wisdom is enshrined in the hearts of men of common sense, but it must shout loudly before fools will hear it
    . Maybe after the sheeple have suffered enough, they will get a clue.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    ...and the truth shall set you free.....
    If only they would listen............

Thank you CCUSA for posting that.

Always enjoy listening to Ron Paul. He actually says something...no political double speak out of him. It's the media and some politicians who look foolish, in my eyes, the way they try to dismiss him.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Thank you CCUSA for posting that.

Always enjoy listening to Ron Paul. He actually says something...no political double speak out of him. It's the media and some politicians who look foolish, in my eyes, the way they try to dismiss him.
    I really admire him . He never stops trying to stand up for the American people and speak the truth about this mess the country is in. I will never forget how they treated him in the debates when he was speaking the truth! What an bunch of idiots they are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast