Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Article I, Section2 of the Pennsylvania Constitution:

All power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority and instituted for their peace, safety and happiness. For the advancement of these ends they have at all times an inalienable and indefeasible right to alter, reform or abolish their government in such manner as they may think proper.
    I hate to say it, but the best way to keep "terrorists" (if there are, in fact, terrorists bent on killing Americans and it's not just BS propaganda) at bay is to seal our borders, keep our collective nose OUT of other sovereign nation's political affairs, and put an end to outsourcing "globalization."
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Enforcing our immigration laws would take care of most problems with incoming anti Americans but if the citizens of this country get fed up with non inforcement of our laws they might just rebel. And what then. Why the government has to have a "law" to slap those rebellious unhappy citizens down. Put them in their place. Could this be what they have in mind? Maybe.

S.1959
    Title: A bill to establish the National Commission on the Prevention of Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism, and for other purposes.
    Sponsor: Sen Collins, Susan M. [ME] (introduced 8/2/2007) Cosponsors (1)
    Latest Major Action: 8/2/2007 Referred to Senate committee. Status: Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.

"Homegrown" means YOU AND ME, folks! NOT illegal aliens. NOT Islamic terrorists.
    This may very well be used against ANY AMERICAN who publicly disagrees with open borders, nation integration and amnesty. I respect Tom Tancredo and value his judgement on most issues- However, I cannot agree with his assessment on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    OK I understand everyones concerns but I also know we have a growing problem with radical immigrants in our country.So what do we do ?

What we do is the exact opposite of what we have been doing for past 60 years .

It is also what we will not do and what will destroy us in the next 5 years if that long .

We now have tens of thousands of mosque , some radical paramiltary camps , and schools that teach we are all infidels and ned submission .

A huge mosque is about to go up , [forgot which state ] , that will make our largest building of worship look like a playhouse in comparison.

Some of our cities are now changing over to spanish only . We have to show id to see a dr. or do banking . Those with spanish last name don't !

Our prisons are turning into recruiting grounds for radicals . Racist radical rich race hustlers are standing in our stadiums cursing our nation, God and families and preaching false history to ignorant blacks who join them .[ Thank goodness most black women don't want any part of the bondage of islam . ]

We are complacent foolish sheeple who are building and supplying the alter they will sacrifice us on .

OK I understand everyones concerns but I also know we have a growing problem with radical immigrants in our country.So what do we do ?
    See, the problem is that those in power are legislating our rights away, slowly but surely. All it takes is for you to look suspicious and you are in jail, with no rights. This second, you say "yeah, but its for our own safety". But that is the great misnomer. The government sets up conditions in which 'bad things' happen - terrorism because of open borders, and illegal immigration, and now UN treaties that circumvent our soveirenty -- and THEN this very same government creates legislation to "protect" us ---> YET, they created the whole debacle. So, in essense - alot of these legislations are moving us towards a fascist state - even perhaps a communist one. Look at how nazi germany rose, and the legislations that came into place. Think about our mentality and how we are being conditioned.... bad evil vile towel heads.... Now, legislation to bind those who don't go with the protocal.

I believe thomas jefferson or ben franklin said: "If you sacrifice liberty for security, you deserve neither"....

The last thing we need is another protector of the 'peaceful religion ' . Bush already gave the non asssimilating immigrants enough praise and glory . Look what we have now to promote this theorcracy of hate . We have the hate laws just to protect them from Americans .

We have them in our streets with the islamic flags of war . Calling for submission and defending radicals . We have CAIR bravely stating that they did not come to America to assimilate to to turn America over to islam [not a exact quote ].

We have NOI basically calling millions of our citizens to war against us in our arenas .

All of this protected by the Patriot Act .

We have all we need to keep us safe from invasions, we just won't use it .

USPatriot wrote:
    The correct Bill number is H.R 1955.
    Tom Tancredo was talking about this House Bill tonight on radio.He says there are growing concerns with some legal and all illegal immigrants not assimilating and especially possibly radical Islamic immigrants.
    These are two different bills with the same name and Mr. Tancredo read and spoke about the House version.
    H.R. 1955 Passed the House of Representatives October 23, 2007.
    S. 1959 Sponsored by Senator Collins--status is referred to Committee on Homeland Security.

H.R. 1955 in it's entirity is at: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtex ... =h110-1955

Don't know if Senator Collin's bill is identical to the one the House passed because the link to her bill isn't working for me. From what was posted they are similar.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s110-1959
    S. 1959: Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007
    Sponsor: Sen. Susan Collins [R-ME]
    This bill is in the first step in the legislative process. Introduced bills go first to committees that deliberate, investigate, and revise them before they go to general debate. The majority of bills never make it out of committee. [Last Updated: Oct 20, 2007]
    Last Action: Aug 2, 2007: Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
    Committee Assignments
    This bill is in the first stage of the legislative process where the bill is considered in committee and may undergo significant changes in markup sessions. The bill has been referred to the following committees:
    Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs

Other Bills with the Same Title
    The list below shows legislation in this and previous sessions of Congress that had the same title as this bill. Note that bills may have multiple titles. Often bills are incorporated into other omnibus bills, and you may be able to track the status of provisions of this bill by looking for an omnibus bill below.

110th Congress: H.R. 1955 (Status: Passed House (Bipartisan support.)
    In my opinion this bill can be used against anyone not agreeing with the federal government's stance on an issue by labeling them a terrorist.

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The correct Bill number is H.R 1955.

Tom Tancredo was talking about this House Bill tonight on radio.He says there are growing concerns with some legal and all illegal immigrants not assimilating and especially possibly radical Islamic immigrants.
    W.R.T. that last sentence all I can say is: Duh, you think?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    The last thing we need is another protector of the 'peaceful religion ' . Bush already gave the non asssimilating immigrants enough praise and glory . Look what we have now to promote this theorcracy of hate . We have the hate laws just to protect them from Americans .

We have them in our streets with the islamic flags of war . Calling for submission and defending radicals . We have CAIR bravely stating that they did not come to America to assimilate to to turn America over to islam [not a exact quote ].

We have NOI basically calling millions of our citizens to war against us in our arenas .

All of this protected by the Patriot Act .

We have all we need to keep us safe from invasions, we just won't use it .
    This is *exactly* how I see this bill. I see this bill as quashing free speech against the "religion of peace." Gee, why aren't we deporting the muslims who scream about the US being the "great Satan" and desiring to impose islamic sharia law on the US? Aren't they undesirables?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by 1_paint
    does not think it would effect OUR rights but would protect us from radicals.
    Our rights are being ignored in favor of illegal aliens. I too think this is a bill to keep Americans under control when the amnesty is passed and we are declared a part of NAU.
    Totally agree, 1_paint! It would be alot easier to seal the borders rather than to enact a new law and enforce it. But that' not what they really want to do. They want to strip us of our rights.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast