Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

YES..

Perfect. Simply put.

They do not want to protect us, they want to strip us of our rights. There was a good article on this, I will find it. Remember, this about what is considered "extreme". The "left" is extreme to me. Abortion rights advocates are extreme to pro-lifers... what happens if someone comes along that speaks against the government - we have the 2nd amendment to protect us against Tyranny.... IF our governemnt keeps up with this legislation, we would have voted in Tyranny... terrible terrible.

IF they enforced the CURRENT LAWS. That is all that it would take. WHY ARE THEY NOT FOLLOWING THIS. WHY ARE THEY IGNORING THE LAWS and INSTANTIATING POTENTIALLY HORRENDOUS CIVIL VIOLATIONS????

Not for nothing - don't allow any immigration FROM 'questionable" countries. Or just make it "that much harder" -

I don't know. Things are taking a turn for a horrible situation..

Everyone must call their Reps and Senators on this one. We must keep our basic rights in place

The two definitions above (in bold text) are definatly about stripping our right to rise up and take control of the government, of which our Constitution provides those rights. Our forefathers intended for us to overthrow the government in the case of tyranny. The two definitions want to make those rights illegal so that the tyranny can go unpunished.

Those who are pushing for a one-world-government will get a hold of the power that this bill will provide and abuse it to no end. This bill is not needed. They can seal the borders and enforce our immigration laws, but they won't. That won't provide them a method to strip our rights away. They are trying to make teorrism the reason to suspend ALL of our rights while not doing the ground work to stop teorrism and keep our rights in place. Please call your Reps and Senators on this one! Tell them to vote NO! Tell them our borders need to be sealed before any legislation is introduced that jeopardizes our rights. T. Tancredo is wrong on this one, IMO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Got this in an email today:

THIS IS AN URGENT ACTION ALERT:

S 1959 "Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007" must be stopped at all costs.

Pick up your phone today and contact your US Senator's office to instruct them to vote "NO" on S.1959.

Click here for your Senators contact info:
    http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm

Full PDF text if the bill:
    http://tinyurl.com/3a3y2z

If this bill is passed, and becomes law, your words and actions could be considered terrorism. S 1959 EVISCERATES FREE SPEECH, and empowers the govt. to declare ANYTHING they deem an "extremist belief system", instantly make you a terrorist, resulting in stripping of US citizenship, torture, and/or execution, with no habeas corpus rights, no ability to challenge even in the US Supreme Court.

Contact your Senator and let them know they will be looking for another job if they vote yes on this bill, which is now introduced into the Senate as S.1959 THIS BILL **MUST NOT** BECOME LAW, PERIOD.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-1955
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s110-1959

If this becomes law, your words could be considered "promoting an extremist belief system", and all they have to say is that you are using PLANNED OR THREATENED *FORCE* (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE VIOLENCE) --FORCE by exposing CORRUPTION, CRIMINALITY against "THE CIVILIAN POPULATION OF THE UNITED STATES, *****OR ANY SEGMENT THEREOF" READ THE BILL MANY TIMES AND VERY CAREFULLY--YOU ARE THE TERRORIST (WHICH MEANS THEY CAN STRIP YOUR CITIZENSHIP, AND HAVE YOU TORTURED AND EXECUTED).

Senate is back in session today, do not hesitate, call, fax, email your Senator ASAP.

Click here for your Senators contact info:
    http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

bttt

bttt

LNR

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    OK...thats good....reading it...it doesn't sound good....I trust Tom ...he knows how to read the gibberish
    I don't TRUST anyone ... if there is ANY "nebulous" language that could be misinterpreted or used for nefarious reasons, then the thing needs to be reworked to say what they mean and not all this political double-speak that can be used against the citizens of the U.S. at some later time when the time is right.

We wouldn't give our money to a stock-broker and say: "I trust you, put it in whatever you think is best" would we?
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

Why we are all so easily able to put ourselves and our children in such freedom constraining legislation, and its potential to really damage our liberties is beyond me.

Patriot Act
    Military Commisions Act
    Homeland Security Act
    HR 1955

They set up the boogyman, and then create solutions to that boogyman.

You have a dissenting view of the government? Will you? Will your children?
    Who is to say how these ACTS will be enforced in the years to come?

When they start building that NAU superhiway and instanting the NAU - you will see who is rounded up and called "homegrown terrorists"..

sure sounds like they want to clamp down on us.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123