Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    I HAVE ALL MEDIA TURNED OFF! THEY ARE PUTTING THE LIES OUT FULL FORCE!!!

Here is another site that is working full force to stop them on Thursday!

http://www.stopthehousingbailout.com/index2.htm

September 30, 2008
    Its NOT Over!!

Please realize that the bailout is NOT dead. You need to keep calling and faxing. Use the roll call of the House vote (see below) to direct your calls -- its probably best to contact those representatives who voted "NO" (i.e., against the bailout) and convey your appreciation and approval!

September 29, 2008
    Absolutely AMAZING!

Talk about Rocking A Vote. You all NAILED IT!!! Thanks all so much for all of your calls and faxes.

*** Here is an online Roll Call (spreadsheet) of today's House vote ***

*** And here is a downloadable spreadsheet ***

We strongly encourage you to CALL IN TO YOUR REPS AND TELL THEM WHAT YOUR THINK OF THEIR VOTES. Seriously, either thank them or give them hell!!!

BUT DO NOT PRETEND FOR A SECOND THAT THIS IS OVER! They will be brining up the same bill again on Wednesday or Thursday. SO KEEP CALLING and FAXING!

April thanks for the site above...I have forwarded it everyone on my contact list. PS I love the dog photo

April
    GOOOO PATRIOTS AMERICA NEEDS YOUR VOICE AND YOUR DEDICATION TO SURVIVE!!

Now Senator Kit Bond is on FOX saying that he would like to see something done tomorrow. He basically implied that if the Senate went first they would have a better chance of passing this monster.

It could come at any time, so keep emailing, faxing, calling.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    I HAVE ALL MEDIA TURNED OFF! THEY ARE PUTTING THE LIES OUT FULL FORCE!!!

Here is another site that is working full force to stop them on Thursday!

http://www.stopthehousingbailout.com/index2.htm

September 30, 2008
    Its NOT Over!!

Please realize that the bailout is NOT dead. You need to keep calling and faxing. Use the roll call of the House vote (see below) to direct your calls -- its probably best to contact those representatives who voted "NO" (i.e., against the bailout) and convey your appreciation and approval!

September 29, 2008
    Absolutely AMAZING!

Talk about Rocking A Vote. You all NAILED IT!!! Thanks all so much for all of your calls and faxes.

*** Here is an online Roll Call (spreadsheet) of today's House vote ***

*** And here is a downloadable spreadsheet ***

We strongly encourage you to CALL IN TO YOUR REPS AND TELL THEM WHAT YOUR THINK OF THEIR VOTES. Seriously, either thank them or give them hell!!!

BUT DO NOT PRETEND FOR A SECOND THAT THIS IS OVER! They will be brining up the same bill again on Wednesday or Thursday. SO KEEP CALLING and FAXING!

April thanks for the site above...I have forwarded it everyone on my contact list. PS I love the dog photo
    You're welcome Working! Good job!!!! I love that pic too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Keep calling, but several news channels are saying that the market knows that the bailout is coming and that is the reason that stocks are up. They are also saying that people on mainstreet are understanding that we need this.

I had to turn CNN off when I heard that. Total lies and bull !! The market was up over 200 points at 9:30 this morning. What the market did yesterday was panic every person like you and me into selling out stocks at a loss. Then first thing when the market opened.... they started taking advantage of our panic by buying up all they could at dirt cheap prices. Yesterday was total market manipulation to rip off trillions from the small investor. And now they want the ripped off small investor to give them another trillion. The corruption never ends.
    Markets close UP almost 500 points

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Now Senator Kit Bond is on FOX saying that he would like to see something done tomorrow. He basically implied that if the Senate went first they would have a better chance of passing this monster.

Yes they are worried by Thursday there will be too much opposition built, too many furious Americans!! TRAITORS!!!! BURN THE PHONES LINES WITH CALLS !! MELT THE FAX MACHINES!!!! WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

working4change

You're right and let's hope it's not one of those " dead of the night" votes ..I am calling and faxing..we must be vigilant

Lou Dobbs is reporting that the house.gov email is about to crash because too many people are angry and emailing their congress people all at once.
    some are getting messages that say to basically try later.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Lou Dobbs is reporting that the house.gov email is about to crash because too many people are angry and emailing their congress people all at once.
    some are getting messages that say to basically try later.
    YES WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED !!! WE WILL NOT BE WALKED ON!!! WE WILL NOT STAND STILL AND BE ROBBED!!!HEAR US ROAR!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change

You're right and let's hope it's not one of those " dead of the night" votes ..I am calling and faxing..we must be vigilant
    JUST KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND PRAY! GOD IS WITH US!!!!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast