Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SENDING EMAILS AND FAXES LATER AT NIGHT MIGHT WORK BETTER. NOT SO MANY PEOPLE WILL BE TRYING AT THAT TIME. I SENT MINE OUT LATER LAST NIGHT. THEY GET IT BRIGHT AND EARLY IN THE MORNING. NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT TIED UP PHONE LINES AS WE MUST CALL DURING THE DAY. BUT WE COULD LEAVE MESSAGES IN VOICE MAIL AT NIGHT AND THEY WOULD GET IT IN THE MORNING. BUT ALL THIS BEING TIED UP IS GOOD NEWS. IT MEANS THEY ARE BEING FLOODED WITH CALLS AND EMAILS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Breaking News: Tomorrow, after sundown, the Senate will take the bailout bill up again. McCain, Biden and Obama are supposed to be present to participate in the vote.

Keep emailing, calling, and faxing.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Breaking News: Tomorrow, after sundown, the Senate will take the bailout bill up again. McCain, Biden and Obama are supposed to be present to participate in the vote.

Keep emailing, calling, and faxing.

Ephesians 4:32
    Yes the traitors will all be there to try to make sure we get robbed!! LETS ALL SAY NO WAY!! FILL THE VOICE MAILS AND SHUT DOWN THE PHONE LINES TOMORROW!!! PHONE FAX AND EMAIL!!!

vic

I tried e-mailing my reps. Said due to abnormally high volume I would have to try later. I will.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

April
    Vic since the bill is going to start out in the Senate tomorrow and they are going to vote tomorrow evening, we need to be blasting the Senators!!!

LETS ALL LET THEM KNOW HOW WE FEEL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vic
    I tried e-mailing my reps. Said due to abnormally high volume I would have to try later. I will.
    Please don't take that as a sign that they're so swamped that not sending an email is probably ok! THey're doing it on purpose!

There was a newspaper article about this today. Because we swamped them so badly with email, they are limiting it.

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/hou ... 09-30.html
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by vic
    Please don't take that as a sign that they're so swamped that not sending an email is probably ok! THey're doing it on purpose!

There was a newspaper article about this today. Because we swamped them so badly with email, they are limiting it.

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/hou ... 09-30.html
    I have been deluging them with phone calls and faxes. The phone was busy alot! I am going to fill Senate voicemails tonight.

April
    LETS ALL STAY ON THEM AND FILL THE VOICEMAILS TONIGHT!! TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!! NO BAILOUT!!! NO WELFARE FOR THE RICH AND CORRUPT!!!!

April
    WASHINGTON — Senate leaders scheduled a Wednesday vote on a $700 billion financial bailout package after agreeing to add tax breaks and a higher limit for insured bank deposits in a bid to attract enough votes to reverse a shocking defeat in the House and send legislation to President Bush by the end of the week.

Treasury and Fed Looking at Options (September 30, 200 After a day of behind-the-scenes maneuvering, top lawmakers said the Senate proposal would include a tax package as well as a plan endorsed on Tuesday by both major presidential candidates and the Bush administration to raise government coverage for bank deposits.

“It has been determined, in our judgment, this is the best thing to move forward,â€

April
    TELL THEM NO!! AMERICAN WILL NOT GIVE WELFARE TO THE RICH AND CORRUPT!! HAMMER THEM AND THAN HAMMER THEM SOME MORE!!!

TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast