Sheriff Clarke – Problem Cop-Hating, Race-Obsessed AG Lynch

Posted on May 14, 2016 by Rick Wells in DOJ, Obama, Police // 0 Comments

Sheriff Clarke – Loretta Lynch A Race-Obsessed Cop-Hater

Greta Van Susteren quotes FBI Director James Comey who believes that part of the reason there has been a significant spike in the crime rate across America is what he calls the “viral video effect.” He describes it as a fear to confront suspects out of a fear that it might end up as an internet video.

Sheriff David Clarke has a slightly different take on it, one that would have been difficult for the FBI Director to name specifically, given his employment situation. Clarke says, “I think he misses the mark a little bit. I tell you what, cops are not afraid to do their job. What they are afraid of, I’ve got a different effect, it’s called the cop-hating United States Department of Justice, led by a race-obsessed Attorney General.”

He continues, “The ‘president’ of the United States has been leading the chorus. He’s slandering, maligning the character, the integrity of the service and the sacrifice of our nation’s law enforcement officers. What officers fear is some witch hunt. This ongoing by the civil rights division, taking over law enforcement agencies all across the nation.”

Clarke notes, “I think they’re up to twenty-one now where they have consent decrees where they move in, federalize that agency. And then they’re looking to snag some law enforcement officer for some minor transgression. You know we have an occupation where things can go horribly wrong, as it did in Ferguson, MO, through no fault of the officer.”

But we have this feeling that this United States Department of Justice, who we’ve always seen as an ally in the pursuit of justice and we would look at crime and the criminal, was the enemy. Well now this Attorney General and this DOJ sees the cop as the enemy and the criminal as the victim and it’s, the whole thing is flipped around but that’s what the fear is.”
They address the sacrifices of law enforcement officers killed over the last year, the primary purpose of the gathering, to honor their lives and memories.

http://rickwells.us/sheriff-clarke-doj-cop-hating-racist-lynch/