Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Sheriff Clarke: 'Black LIES Matter' Not Concerned With Black-on-Black Crime

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What does the race of this Sheriff have to do with why cops are involving themselves in these race issues? I don't think cops involving themselves in race issues, regardless of their race, is solving their public relations problem. Based on this Sheriff's statement, it's making it worse for them.

"if black lives mattered ...."

Why the "if"?
    Last edited by Judy; 09-18-2015 at 05:21 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    What does the race of this Sheriff have to do with why cops are involving themselves in these race issues?
    Think about that for a minute.
    The black sheriff wants black people to be concerned about black on black crime.
    CRIME is the responsibility of all LAW ENFORCEMENT.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    No logic here...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Think about that for a minute.
    The black sheriff wants black people to be concerned about black on black crime.
    CRIME is the responsibility of all LAW ENFORCEMENT.
    Why does he think black people aren't concerned about all crime, black on black or otherwise?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Why not fix both?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Why not fix both?
    Simply a powerful statement. Logically sound. Checkmate!

Quote Originally Posted by Nkosi View Post
    Maybe because the black on black crime is a false narrative.
    The DOJ says 84% of whites are killed by other whites. http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
    I don't like any violence.
    Why is white on white crime not underlined?
    Well, read on...
    http://www.theroot.com/articles/cult...narrative.html
    "Your article says"It seems that the media in general and white American society in particular prefer to focus on crime perpetrated by African Americans because it serves as a way to absolve them from the violence, prejudice and institutionalized discrimination engendered for generations against blacks. It offers a buffer against responsibility, a way to shift blame and deflect cause and effect."

I have no idea what that is about. The state that I live in was way out on the frontier. People came out here to escape the trouble brewing on the eastern coast----not to perpetuate any caste system at all. Then, my own family was displaced a number of times by economic hardship and chaos, and had to start from scratch a couple of times. There were some people who benefited from the slave system----but this same culture later also worked to eradicate slavery on a world wide basis. That's a record to ultimately feel confident about.

There are some college professors and academics who have garnered a reputation delineating a more complete version of Western history, where Caucasian conquerors upset earlier cultures that possessed worthwhile adaptations. This does tell a more complete version, than grammar schoolbooks do---but it in itself is not complete enough. For the final collision of cultures between industrialized societies and hunter gatherer ones was simply inevitable. The Chinese, or Eastern Indians or Muslim cultures might just as well gained the final advantage, yet the impact to impoverished cultures would have been the same.

I wouldn't argue that blacks are suffering in a disproportionate way--even after 150 years since their liberation from enslavement. In most of the US this is NOT due to institutional racism. It is due to the fact that the industries which they had migrated to, collapsed. Americans, and in regard to automobile purchases "liberals", specifically, preferred to buy foreign products. Thus the economic base these people placed their hopes upon was swept out from under them.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron View Post
    "Your article says"It seems that the media in general and white American society in particular prefer to focus on crime perpetrated by African Americans because it serves as a way to absolve them from the violence, prejudice and institutionalized discrimination engendered for generations against blacks. It offers a buffer against responsibility, a way to shift blame and deflect cause and effect."

I have no idea what that is about. The state that I live in was way out on the frontier. People came out here to escape the trouble brewing on the eastern coast----not to perpetuate any caste system at all. Then, my own family was displaced a number of times by economic hardship and chaos, and had to start from scratch a couple of times. There were some people who benefited from the slave system----but this same culture later also worked to eradicate slavery on a world wide basis. That's a record to ultimately feel confident about.

There are some college professors and academics who have garnered a reputation delineating a more complete version of Western history, where Caucasian conquerors upset earlier cultures that possessed worthwhile adaptations. This does tell a more complete version, than grammar schoolbooks do---but it in itself is not complete enough. For the final collision of cultures between industrialized societies and hunter gatherer ones was simply inevitable. The Chinese, or Eastern Indians or Muslim cultures might just as well gained the final advantage, yet the impact to impoverished cultures would have been the same.

I wouldn't argue that blacks are suffering in a disproportionate way--even after 150 years since their liberation from enslavement. In most of the US this is NOT due to institutional racism. It is due to the fact that the industries which they had migrated to, collapsed. Americans, and in regard to automobile purchases "liberals", specifically, preferred to buy foreign products. Thus the economic base these people placed their hopes upon was swept out from under them.
    The fact that there is a term called "black on black crime" is somehow a pandemic situation. While that statistical nature of crime is far from being complete,
    it shows similar for "white on white crime". I'm not sorry because I see just crime.

Colorizing crime is a political tool that speaks to the underlying, deficient mental civilities
    of a people. "Birth of a Nation" tells the brain that I am a rapist that has somehow either not been convicted of rape, or I'm waiting for the right woman/time combination. Or I
    have to struggle daily to suppress my deviant, African sexual appetite. Needless to say, I am an upstanding individual by societies standards.
    I am married and a Christian. God blessed me to make six figures last year. Then I get followed in a store? What gives?

Captain, cheers!

NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast