Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Starbucks employees, customers express concern over new policy: 'I can't see how this

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
    You're right Judy!
    I can say the I have seen something that caused me to wonder.

Let's see how this unofficial, now new official, policy works.
    Yeah, I hope it does, but I'm pretty certain they'll end up firing all those racist employees, you can't fix them, you can't train them. You have to keep them out of your business, they'll just sneak around behind the backs of corporate and do bad things, say bad things, and of course get caught on tape, bad for the victims, bad for other customers, bad for business. Just get rid of them. American companies can't pussy-foot around with this any more, you hire a bunch of illegal aliens and visa immigrants, you will get burned, sooner or later, by racism.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Yeah, I hope it does, but I'm pretty certain they'll end up firing all those racist employees, you can't fix them, you can't train them. You have to keep them out of your business, they'll just sneak around behind the backs of corporate and do bad things, say bad things, and of course get caught on tape, bad for the victims, bad for other customers, bad for business. Just get rid of them. American companies can't pussy-foot around with this any more, you hire a bunch of illegal aliens and visa immigrants, you will get burned, sooner or later, by racism.
    Racism is an old playbook that has found itself in civil society once again.

I want to know why. Why now, Why Starbucks.
    People work at Walmart but there isn't a nationwide Walmart class on racial bias.

Why? Why school shootings? Why terrorism? There are bad people who do bad things to other people for no reason and a few wiggled their way into a Manager's position at a Starbucks when Starbucks had their guard down. GET RID OF THEM.

Why Starbucks? Because a good person caught it on a cell phone video and went public with it. And then another good person caught it and another. That was enough for Starbucks to realize they had a problem they didn't know they had. They'll fix it, they'll fire these people, and rightly so.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    Been for many years! One I knew said she "hovered"!
    I'm with you. Only a dire emergency would force me to sit on a public toilet.

"The following bacteria and viruses can be found on toilets and the surrounding areas:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote:

Why Starbucks? Because a good person caught it on a cell phone video and went public with it. And then another good person caught it and another. That was enough for Starbucks to realize they had a problem they didn't know they had. They'll fix it, they'll fire these people, and rightly so.
    A good person? Have you considered this person and the others may have had a personal agenda? I'm going to assume your comment is implying that only folks of color are treated this way at Starbucks. Do you know that for a fact? Isn't it possible that non-paying white folks have been treated the same? Hmm, guess that wouldn't fit the agenda so nobody felt it necessary to record such an incident on their cell phone. Honestly, I don't really know and neither do you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Judy wrote:

A good person? Have you considered this person and the others may have had a personal agenda? I'm going to assume your comment is implying that only folks of color are treated this way at Starbucks. Do you know that for a fact? Isn't it possible that non-paying white folks have been treated the same? Hmm, guess that wouldn't fit the agenda so nobody felt it necessary to record such an incident on their cell phone. Honestly, I don't really know and neither do you.

I'm white, I travel all over this country. We look for public restrooms when we need to or we ask where one is if we are shopping in tourist towns.

You just don't go into a place of business to do "your business".

It is called common sense and courtesy to a business owner who has to supply paper towels, toilet paper, buy soap for dispenser, pay the water bill, the electric bill and clean up the mess. Then to have his business used as a community toilet for dozens of people to use all day with NO intention of buying anything is absurd.

Buy a cup of coffee...then do your thing.

How about all the homeless people go into the furniture store, put their feet up on the sofa, take a nap on the mattresses in their place of business?
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

MW wrote:

Honestly, I don't really know and neither do you.
    You clearly don't know, because you didn't watch the videos. I do, because I did.
    Last edited by Judy; 05-22-2018 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    I'm white, I travel all over this country. We look for public restrooms when we need to or we ask where one is if we are shopping in tourist towns.

You just don't go into a place of business to do "your business".

It is called common sense and courtesy to a business owner who has to supply paper towels, toilet paper, buy soap for dispenser, pay the water bill, the electric bill and clean up the mess. Then to have his business used as a community toilet for dozens of people to use all day with NO intention of buying anything is absurd.

Buy a cup of coffee...then do your thing.

How about all the homeless people go into the furniture store, put their feet up on the sofa, take a nap on the mattresses in their place of business?
    So you take your coffee into the toilet with you? Most people like to use the toilet and then buy their food.
    Last edited by Judy; 05-22-2018 at 02:13 PM.

MW
    MW wrote:

You clearly don't know, because you didn't watch the videos. I do, because I did.
    FYI: you're attempts at misdirection don't work on me. Using a small blurb I wrote to make a dig at me ignores the context in which it was given. Watching or not watching the video has nothing to do with what I said.

MW wrote:

MW
    So you take your coffee into the toilet with you? Most people like to use the toilet and then buy their food.
    I suspect she leaves it at the table with her family member, friend or associate while she tends to her bathroom needs.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast