Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Starbucks employees, customers express concern over new policy: 'I can't see how this

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    It has everything to do with what you said, because the video SHOWS a white guy having been given the code without buying anything, and the black guy being refused the code unless he buys something.
    These phone videos are notorious for missing details. How do you know the "white guy" wasn't a daily regular that always made a purchase after using the bathroom? How do you know it wasn't the owners son? There could be a number of reasons things may not have been as they appeared on the cell phone video. This could very well have been a personal agenda looking for a lamb for slaughter. Yes, and it could happen more than once.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    Well, of course, I was the only one with a driver's license, and money, so they had to bring me along!
    Awwww, you didn't get my joke. I'm talking about them dragging you ....!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Awwww, you didn't get my joke. I'm talking about them dragging you ....!

Yeah, I did!

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

These phone videos are notorious for missing details. How do you know the "white guy" wasn't a daily regular that always made a purchase after using the bathroom? How do you know it wasn't the owners son? There could be a number of reasons things may not have been as they appeared on the cell phone video. This could very well have been a personal agenda looking for a lamb for slaughter. Yes, and it could happen more than once.
    Starbucks owns the store.

What difference would being a regular make?

Starbucks made the right decision to tighten up their policy ensuring all customers and visitors to their stores including blacks will be able to use their bathrooms without keys or "codes" and sit at their tables without buying something first.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    Yeah, I did!
    Oh, okay, good!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
    Racism is an old playbook that has found itself in civil society once again.

I want to know why. Why now, Why Starbucks.
    People work at Walmart but there isn't a nationwide Walmart class on racial bias.

And WHO continues to play this PLAYBOOK over and over again????

What? No racial profiling in Africa? In Somalia? In Iran? In Afghanistan? In Japan? In China? In Mexico? In Guatemala? In Russia? In Syria? In Libya? In El Salvador? In Honduras? In Quatar? In New Zealand? In Australia? In Philippines? In North Korea?

We are the ONLY country on the planet who racial profiles? Did not fight for black people to have freedom and their right to vote...LOL!!! Did not fight, lose our blood, our treasure, our families? WHITE PEOPLE GOT SLAUGHTERED...FOR WHAT? TO BE TRASHED FOR ANTOHER 150 YEARS! DISGUSTING!

People racial profile themselves with their attitudes, their behavior and their choices in life. Racial profiling of "rednecks", "white trash", "good ole boys", "snowflakes", "yuppies", "druggies", blah blah blah, only black people and brown people are profiled...BALONEY!

I suggest people go visit Gettysburg, Antietam, all over Maryland and Virginia. 23 THOUSAND people lost their lives in 24 HOURS in Antietam!!!

Get off the racism rant!

The only thing that is NOT racist is OUR green money who everybody on the planet seems to want, or why would they not stay home and solve their own problems. Where is our reparations for ALL the TRILLIONS WE have worked for and have been forced to pay out?

The only thing that "found it's way in society" is THOSE who continue to stoke the flames, scream the preach and stoke the fires of hate for 150 years! Oh yeah, give me an "Amen"...let's keep it going another 150 years!

Oh yeah, hallelujah, let's preach slavery in front of a bi-racial couple getting married in the ROYAL place!

Good going...NOT
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(Video at Link)

VIDEO: Reactions to new Starbucks policies: ‘It will be a homeless camp’

May 22, 2018

DML

People have expressed mixed reactions to Starbucks’ recently announced changes to their corporate policies, which allow anyone to use their bathrooms or simply hang out in their cafes even if they do not make a purchase.

We don’t want to become a public bathroom, but we’re going to make the right decision 100 percent of the time and give people the key,” Schultz said at a recent speaking engagement for the Atlantic Council. “Because we don’t want anyone at Starbucks to feel as if we are not giving access to you to the bathroom because you are ‘less than.’ We want you to be ‘more than.’”

Chris Holmstrom, a reporter at CBSLA, went out into the Los Angeles community to gauge public reaction to Starbucks’ policy changes.

Regarding the use of their bathrooms without making a purchase, Nicole McDonald said, “I’ve definitely done it. So I don’t see a problem with it.”

“I think it should have always been that way, especially because of the way racism is, you know,” said Desiree Mollere.

Starbucks’ policies were revised just weeks after two black men who did not purchase anything were arrested at a Philadelphia Starbucks.

Others expressed differing perspectives on the new rules at Starbucks.

“If you go into a business and you just sit there and you don’t buy anything, you are taking up space at the table,” said Melrose Larry Green.

Joe Selva noted, “You could end up having a squatters problem where you just have people coming and staying. I mean if they are going to do that they need to limit how long people can stay in there.”

CBSLA also sought opinions on the issue on their Facebook page.
    One commenter said “it will be a homeless camp. At least we won’t have to deal with them on the street.”

Starbucks employees expressed concerns for their safety.
    “We get attacked a lot. Hollywood Boulevard. So I feel like obviously if you get attacked then we have the right to say no. We have the right to say no and call the police,” said Starbucks employee Ayumi.

One family that Holmstrom encountered on Hollywood Boulevard totally supported the new policies.

“Bathroom and sit,” said Dolores Charles. “Sometimes you don’t feel like drinking the coffee or something and they let you stay, then I think that’s good.”

http://dennismichaellynch.com/video-...homeless-camp/
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What's so sad about this is none of these other retail establishments do this, they don't lock their bathroom doors or hand out codes. They don't eyeball you to determine how long you've seen sitting in a booth waiting for someone. Dunkin Donuts doesn't lock their bathrooms. They don't monitor your activity in their seating areas. Most Starbucks don't even do what these few stores were doing and the article I posted stated that the stores not the customers and visitors were violating Starbucks policy. Also, none of the black people involved in these videos were homeless, using drugs, or creating any kind of disturbance. They were just there, they were black, hadn't ordered, 1 video involved a guy who was waiting for people and wanted to use the bathroom, the other 2 guys were in another city across the country and were just sitting at a table waiting for friends. They didn't even ask to go to the bathroom. They were just sitting there quietly at a table talking and they were arrested!!!
    Last edited by Judy; 05-22-2018 at 07:56 PM.

Middletown fast food restaurants are keeping bathrooms locked ...
    https://www.wcpo.com/.../middletown-fast-food-restaurants-are-keeping-bathrooms-lo...
    Sep 1, 2017 - The McDonalds restaurant on Verity Parkway in Middletown has made one of their doors an exit only to help
    curb drug traffic through their ...

Not lovin' it: Paterson McDonald's cited for locking bathroom to keep ...
    www.nj.com/.../not_lovin_it_paterson_mcdonalds_cited_for_keeping_ bathroom_clos...
    Mar 26, 2014 - The fast food restaurant, located near City Hall in downtown Paterson, keeps the
    bathroom door locked to prevent the homeless from bathing in ...

Paterson McDonald's Locks Bathroom to Keep Out Undesirables ...
    nj1015.com/paterson-mcdonalds-locks-bathroom-to-keep-out-undesirables-wheres-jer...
    Mar 26, 2014 - Paterson McDonald's Locks Bathroom – Where's Jersey's Worst Public ... The fast food restaurant, located near City Hall in downtown Paterson, ...

Pay to Pee? Token-operated restaurant bathroom causes confusion ...
    https://www.ktnv.com/.../pay-to-pee-token-operated-restaurant-bathroom-causes-conf...
    Nov 15, 2017 - A token-operated bathroom in North Las Vegas is bringing back old ... a buzzer from behind the counter of a fast food restaurant, and some other ... by what appeared to be some sort of coin operated lock on a North Las ... Some places, they have to hit a button to let you use the restroom," added Debra.

Where can you go to the toilet? - BBC News - BBC.com
    www.bbc.com/news/magazine-12405259
    In a fast-food restaurant, a quick scan of the menu before heading to the loos ... And there are many
    places that lock their toilets as a precaution against vandals.

Only On 2: After Trying To Enter Locked Jack In The Box Restroom ...
    losangeles.cbslocal.com/.../only-on-2-after-trying-to-enter-locked-jack-in-the-box-rest...
    Apr 10, 2016 - Only On 2: After Trying To Enter Locked Jack In The Box Restroom, Man Rams Car Into Fast Food Restaurant — Twice. April 10, 2016 at 5:29 ...

This Chipotle makes you enter a code from your receipt to enter ...
    https://www.reddit.com/r/.../this_chipotle_makes_you_enter_a_code_from_your/
    Aug 12, 2014 - 27 posts - ‎24 authors
    Those are commonly used by fast-food chains in Madrid (probably in ... want someone that needs to use the restroom badly to be locked out at ...

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast