Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SUPREME COURT JUSTICE RETIRING KAMALA TO SUPREME? Kamala Kabala

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kamala Harris To Supreme Court? Fox News Hosts Say It Could Happen

January 26, 2022 3,686

Getty Images
    OPINION: This article contains commentary which reflects the author's opinion

President Joe Biden and the Democrats may have just solved their issue with the incredibly shrinking poll numbers for Vice President Kamala Harris.
    What position could Harris have that her poll numbers and popularity would not matter and she could stay in power forever?
    Fox News hosts speculated on Wednesday, after liberal Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer was reported to be retiring, that Harris could meet the criteria Biden is looking for in the next Supreme Court Justice. Namely, black, female and young.
    Because, after all, if you check all of the woke boxes who cares about anything else?
    “This person has to be a woman, she has to be black and she has got to be younger,” Harris Faulkner said. “Anyone thinking what I’m thinking? They do not know what to do with Kamala Harris in the White House right now. I can’t be the only person seeing this.”
    Cohost of the show and former White House Press Secretary for former President Donald Trump, Kayleigh McEnany, weighed in.
    “I think you’re right,” the host said. “That was playing in my mind from the moment we heard about this retirement. You know, it is, politically speaking if you are not happy with your vice president and want her in a different role, there is no greater role than the Supreme Court. It is a role that anyone would be honored to have.”
    She noted that there is no reporting on Kamala Harris to the Supreme Court and they were just speculating, but she continued.

“It’s a possibility. I think she’s at least on the shortlist and maybe it’s a position she’d readily want to consider or accept given the challenges of the vice presidency. Given the frustrations she’s incurred,” she said.

Matthew Gertz
    @MattGertz

Fox News is floating Kamala Harris for the SCOTUS seat, just amazing stuff.

Watch on Twitter

12:30 PM · Jan 26, 2022

This came hours after it was reported that U.S. Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer is retiring and giving Joe Biden the opportunity to replace the liberal justice.

Josh Lederman
    @JoshNBCNews

NEWS: Supreme Court Justice Breyer to retire, @PeteWilliamsNBC reporting live on @NBCNews Special Report

11:56 AM · Jan 26, 2022

CNBC Now
    @CNBCnow

BREAKING: Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer to retire, @NBCNews has learned

cnbc.com
    Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer to retire, giving Biden a chance to nominate a replacement
    Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer is retiring, NBC News reported, giving President Joe Biden a crucial opportunity to replace the liberal justice.

11:55 AM · Jan 26, 2022

Disclose.tv
    @disclosetv

JUST IN - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer to retire (NBC)

11:58 AM · Jan 26, 2022

Last year, Breyer addressed the calls from many Democrats that he retire when he can be replaced by a Democrat president and Senate.
    He spoke to host Chris Wallace on “Fox News Sunday” months ago where he said he does not plan on dying as a member of the court as his colleague, the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg did.
    Wallace played a video of an interview he had with the late Justice Antonin Scalia where the justice said “I would not like to be replaced by someone who immediately sets about undoing everything that I’ve tried to do 25 years, 26 years. Sure I shouldn’t have to tell you that. Unless you think I’m a fool”
    “Do you agree with Scalia that a justice who is unmindful of the politics of the president who replaces him is a fool?” Chris Wallace said.
    “I don’t intend to die on the court,” Breyer responded. “I don’t think I’ll be there forever.”
    “I see the point,” Justice Breyer said. “Probably in the background there are many considerations. Many, many considerations.”

Wallace then asked him about Democrats who have been calling for him to retire as he played a clip of Sen. Amy Klobuchar he should retire “sooner rather than later, if [he is] concerned about the court.”
    “I think they’re entitled to their opinion,” he said as he laughed.
    “There are factors. There are many factors, in fact, quite a few, and the role of the court and so forth is one of them,” he said, “and the situation, the institutional considerations.”
    After that Wallace asked him why he didn’t retire and Breyer responded, “I didn’t retire because I decided on balance I wouldn’t retire.”

Kamala Harris To Supreme Court? Fox News Hosts Say It Could Happen - Conservative Brief
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)