Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Trump just gave a GIANT hint about when he'll fire Jeff Sessions

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

de·lu·sion·al
    dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
    adjective

• characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
      "hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"

• based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.
        "their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"

Translations, word origin, and more definitions
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, all of US Trump "delusional" "deplorables" are taking back the country, doing it "our way", with determination in our hearts, common sense in our heads, and winning in our souls. There are no words you can write that will deter US.

TRUMP TRAIN ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'!!

VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2018!!!

GO TRUMP GO!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

he'll fix this immigration disaster, he's already done a lot on illegal immigration and legal immigration too with much more to come.
    Actually most accomplishments in the immigration/illegal alien arena can be directly attributed to our Attorney General, Jeff Sessions.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Whose position to do so is directly attributed to his appointment by President Trump.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Whose position to do so is directly attributed to his appointment by President Trump.
    Yes, and who regrets his appointment of Jeff Sessions? What does that tell you about Trump's priorities? Well, it certainly tells me that immigration and border security aren't as high on his priority list as he would like us to believe.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let it tell you whatever you want it to. That's the result of your own doing, not Trump's.

Trump doesn't regret the appointment, he regrets Jeff Sessions not being honest with him and telling him he was going to recuse and turn his back on the crimes of the DOJ, if appointed. If I were Trump, I'd be pissed, too, so I totally understand Trump's position on Sessions which is he wants him to do his job, the whole job, and stop acting like a pansy hiding out in the locker room. It's like Trump said, "what kind of man does that?"

which is he wants him to do his job, the whole job, and stop acting like a pansy hiding out in the locker room. It's like Trump said, "what kind of man does that?"

Many of us want Trump to do his job also, and do something about these invaders and the invasion of the country he is President of.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    Many of us want Trump to do his job also, and do something about these invaders and the invasion of the country he is President of.
    I'm sure you do, but apparently you don't understand our government and how it works with its 3 branches. You also don't appreciate anything someone does do for you. Not a pretty sight if you ask me. SAD!!

GO TRUMP GO!!!

Trump Train Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'!!

VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2018!!!!

MW
    Let it tell you whatever you want it to. That's the result of your own doing, not Trump's.

Trump doesn't regret the appointment, he regrets Jeff Sessions not being honest with him and telling him he was going to recuse and turn his back on the crimes of the DOJ, if appointed. If I were Trump, I'd be pissed, too, so I totally understand Trump's position on Sessions which is he wants him to do his job, the whole job, and stop acting like a pansy hiding out in the locker room. It's like Trump said, "what kind of man does that?"
    Just because Sessions isn't acting as Trump's personal lawyer and rightfully recused himself from the Russian collusion probe doesn't mean he isn't doing his job. Actually, he is probably doing his job better than Trump is doing his own in a lot of aspects.

Step away from the Trump train engine with it's billowing smoke and perhaps you could see more clearly. Just saying .....

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Just because Sessions isn't acting as Trump's personal lawyer and rightfully recused himself from the Russian collusion probe doesn't mean he isn't doing his job. Actually, he is probably doing his job better than Trump is doing his own in a lot of aspects.

Step away from the Trump train engine with it's billowing smoke and perhaps you could see more clearly. Just saying .....
    Trump has his own personal lawyers. He's not asking Sessions to be his "personal lawyer", he'd never hire Sessions to be his "lawyer", he's asking him to do his job, the whole job, and shut down this vicious Witch Hunt that's hurting our country and so many people, wrongly, unfairly, illegally. What kind of Republican from Alabama lets a bunch of crooked DOJ Obamaites tell them what is "ethical" and to go to the locker room? I've just never seen anything like this in my lifetime. It's completely inexplicable. I know a lot of people from Alabama, and the way Sessions is acting on this is NOT how Alabamans would act. It's so bad, it's becoming suspicious. People are now wondering if Sessions was a plant from the gitgo. It's that weird at this point.
    Last edited by Judy; 08-31-2018 at 12:56 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast