Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Trump signs spending plan, avoiding shutdown

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I guess some people want Democrats to resume control of the US Congress in November. That would be the tragedy of the century.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I guess some people want Democrats to resume control of the US Congress in November. That would be the tragedy of the century.

No, but there are some who would like our President to be honest, forthcoming, and to keep his word. Furthermore, some of us would also like to see the Republicans quit caving to Democrat demands. It's unfortunate that some folks feel the need to offer cover and excuses.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As much as I despise the policy of the D's, at least they are honest and people know where they stand. They don't lie, pretend, and sneak around.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Sounds like you've found a party where you'll be comfortable.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    As much as I despise the policy of the D's, at least they are honest and people know where they stand. They don't lie, pretend, and sneak around.

WHAT???
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    WHAT???
    It's not hard to understand. The D's are in your face with open borders.

90% of the R's are either in your face open borders or assist the D's in their accomplishment.

The R's lie, pretend, and sneak around, and accomplish the same thing as the D's.

At the moment we have no wall, and no hope of a wall.

We have ICE doing raids with a heads up, and not taking anyone into custody---and the illegals just going on down the street and getting another job.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

No, but there are some who would like our President to be honest, forthcoming, and to keep his word. Furthermore, some of us would also like to see the Republicans quit caving to Democrat demands. It's unfortunate that some folks feel the need to offer cover and excuses.
    With rare exception, Republicans don't have enough votes to do otherwise. What is it about that you don't understand? Do you think criticizing Trump and Republicans 24/7 is going solve that problem? It isn't. I think you know that, too. SAD!!

MW
    With rare exception, Republicans don't have enough votes to do otherwise. What is it about that you don't understand? Do you think criticizing Trump and Republicans 24/7 is going solve that problem? It isn't. I think you know that, too. SAD!!
    Constantly offering cover and excuses for failure doesn't work for me. When the Republicans pull crap like Flake did today, I'll criticize them and feel good about it. Honestly, I'm also getting tired of Republicans not holding votes simply because they see no way to victory. All that does is provide cover to those that would vote with the Democrats against the Republican agenda.

It's past time to stop providing cover and excuses for behavior that isn't good for America and or Americans!
    Last edited by MW; 09-28-2018 at 08:45 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The failure isn't Congress or Trump. The failure is yours. You didn't elect enough Republicans.

your comment from just a few hours ago

Well, the great thing about all this is, your stupid LW opinions don't matter now. Republicans control the committee, the Republicans control the Senate to at least confirm a Supreme Court nominee, we don't have enough Republicans to pass legislation, but WE CAN NOMINATE JUDGES! And that's exactly what Republicans are going to do and rightly so.

Republicans have a responsibility to fix this country. And that is exactly what we're going to do!!

as I said earlier that last quote did not age well, and now you are making excuses again

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast