Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Trump strikes deal with Colorado Senator on legalized marijuana

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How is delivering on a campaign position a "capitulation"?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    How is delivering on a campaign position a "capitulation"?
    Come on, it wasn't about "delivering on a campaign position," it was a capitulation to to appease Gardner.

Marijuana is a schedule 1 drug and as such is federally illegal across the land. Promising to turn a blind eye to the law and support the breaking of federal law is wrong, period. Trump is a "law and order" President only when it suits him.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No, the law is wrong. Always has been. The federal War on Drugs is Slavery: Part II.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Come on, it wasn't about "delivering on a campaign position," it was a capitulation to to appease Gardner
    Trump was against it, Gardner was against it, Boehner was against it, but they are all politicians who can be bought. Trump is concerned about getting his nominees confirmed, and Gardner threatened to block them. Gardner is a sleaze and Trump is weak.

Trump was never against it. But there are a lot of politicians who support illegal immigration because they don't want to be falsely accused of being "racist", just as there are a lot of politicians who don't support drug legalization because they don't want to be accused of being "bought", a "sleaze", "weak" or worse like all the ugly false things you said about me here on ALIPAC.

But like me, Trump doesn't care. You can call us whatever ugly names you want, the people supporting an end to the War on Drugs are the people solving problems and moving our people forward. You're new here so you may not know about Judy's Five Steps to fix the US Economy, something I put together over 12 years ago:

Judy's Five Steps To Fix the US Economy:

1. End illegal immigration and reduce legal immigration
    2. Pass the FairTax
    3. Protect our trade
    4. End the War on Drugs
    5. Drill baby drill, but do it right

It doesn't take a genius to understand why this Republican adores this President.

You probably don't know about Judy's Five Republican Principles to Abide either:

Judy's Five Republican Principles To Abide:

1. If you don't believe in abortion, don't have one.
    2. If you don't believe in gay marriage, don't marry one.
    3. If you want it, you pay for it.
    4. If you breed 'em, you feed 'em.
    5. If you make it over there, you sell it over there!

Classic Republican = social liberal, fiscal conservative

Have a great day!!

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    Trump was against it, Gardner was against it, Boehner was against it, but they are all politicians who can be bought. Trump is concerned about getting his nominees confirmed, and Gardner threatened to block them. Gardner is a sleaze and Trump is weak.
    Actually Gardner wasn't only threatening to oppose Trump's nominees for the DOJ, he was doing it. That's why I was shocked to hear little more than crickets from the news media on this while the nominations were being blocked. All Senate Republicans should have been up in arms and publicly ostracizing Gardner for blocking those nominees.

Sen. Gardner backed Trump into a corner and whipped that butt. Trump losses and Gardner comes out the champion of the laughing grass community, activists, money grubbers and politicians of the "weed" states.
    Last edited by MW; 04-17-2018 at 12:48 AM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW wrote:

That's why I was shocked to hear little more than crickets from the news media on this while the nominations were being blocked. All Senate Republicans should have been up in arms and publicly ostracizing Gardner for blocking those nominees.
    Why would Senate Republican be in up in arms over what Cory Gardner and Trump were working on? Most Republicans support ending the war on weed for both civil rights and economic reasons, same as I do.

MW
    MW wrote:

That's why I was shocked to hear little more than crickets from the news media on this while the nominations were being blocked. All Senate Republicans should have been up in arms and publicly ostracizing Gardner for blocking those nominees.

Why would Senate Republican be in up in arms over what Cory Gardner and Trump were working on? Most Republicans support ending the war on weed for both civil rights and economic reasons, same as I do.
    No, I don't believe most Republican's nationally support legalizing pot and I know for a fact even fewer Republicans in the Congress do. You find one poll that finally gives you 51% and you go all google-eyed.

Did you watch the Ingram Angle tonight? That would have been a real eye opener for you (smoke would have came out of your ears). They had a segment that spoke on this very subject and Laura Ingram even used the word I used in another thread describing Gardner's behavior (reprehensible). She was basically saying the same things I've been saying. Honestly, if I didn't know better I would think she was reading our forum. Well, at least she took my side.

Instead of going full out on Gardner, Trump folded like a cheap suit. I'm also wondering why Mitch McConnell was out to lunch while Gardner was blocking those DOJ nominees. Trump got that butt whipped and limped away like a beaten pup on that deal ... couldn't stand toe to toe with Gardner. Trump must have forgotten that the majority of his base does not support legalizing marijuana.

Have you ever watched Laura with the sound muted?

MW
    Have you ever watched Laura with the sound muted?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast