Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Full labor mobility is actually part of the agenda of some Mexicans like diplomat Arturo Sarukhan who has said that by the end of the second Obama administration any Mexican should be able to work anywhere in the United States.

and ex President Vicente Fox apparently
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-151632.html
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    'Full labor mobility'

That part of their elitist and authoritarian plan for the free people of America explains why the government has allowed 15 million or more illegal aliens to enter and remain in America.

Since the American public would never willing agree to this plan, it is done anyway and we are told we must accept it.

The day we must truly accept it and surrender is the day that freedom and self governance completely dies in America.

W
    Yep ... that's the same thing as "free-flow of labor, people and goods" in the Free Trade Treason agreements.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy the effect of NAFTA has been minimal and positive the problem is lack of immigration enforcement and insufficient investment into Mexico.

Mobility of persons under NAFTA

According to the Department of Homeland Security Yearbook of Immigration Statistics, during fiscal year 2006 (i.e., October 2005 through September 2006), 74,098 foreign professionals (64,633 Canadians and 9,247 Mexicans) were admitted into the United States for temporary employment under NAFTA (i.e., in the TN status). Additionally, 17,321 of their family members (13,136 Canadians, 2,904 Mexicans, as well as a number of third-country nationals married to Canadians and Mexicans) entered the U.S. in the treaty national's dependent (TD) status.[20] Because DHS counts the number of the new I-94 arrival records filled at the border, and the TN-1 admission is valid for one year, the number of non-immigrants in TN status present in the U.S. at the end of the fiscal year is approximately equal to the number of admissions during the year. (A discrepancy may be caused by some TN entrants leaving the country or changing status before their one-year admission period expired, while other aliens admitted earlier may change their status to TN or TD, or extend earlier granted TN status).

Canadian authorities estimated that, as of December 1, 2006, the total of 24,830 U.S. citizens and 15,219 Mexican citizens were present in Canada as "foreign workers". These numbers include both entrants under the NAFTA agreement and those who have entered under other provisions of the Canadian immigration law.[21] New entries of foreign workers in 2006 were 16,841 (U.S. citizens) and 13,933 (Mexicans).[22]
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Buy only Americans, shop second hand stores, reduce food budget if you can, do not eat or shop where they hire illegals, make a garden: tomato, potato, fruit trees, nut trees, on and on... Americans, we have got to plan and stick together.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Judy the effect of NAFTA has been minimal and positive the problem is lack of immigration enforcement and insufficient investment into Mexico.

Mobility of persons under NAFTA

According to the Department of Homeland Security Yearbook of Immigration Statistics, during fiscal year 2006 (i.e., October 2005 through September 2006), 74,098 foreign professionals (64,633 Canadians and 9,247 Mexicans) were admitted into the United States for temporary employment under NAFTA (i.e., in the TN status). Additionally, 17,321 of their family members (13,136 Canadians, 2,904 Mexicans, as well as a number of third-country nationals married to Canadians and Mexicans) entered the U.S. in the treaty national's dependent (TD) status.[20] Because DHS counts the number of the new I-94 arrival records filled at the border, and the TN-1 admission is valid for one year, the number of non-immigrants in TN status present in the U.S. at the end of the fiscal year is approximately equal to the number of admissions during the year. (A discrepancy may be caused by some TN entrants leaving the country or changing status before their one-year admission period expired, while other aliens admitted earlier may change their status to TN or TD, or extend earlier granted TN status).

Canadian authorities estimated that, as of December 1, 2006, the total of 24,830 U.S. citizens and 15,219 Mexican citizens were present in Canada as "foreign workers". These numbers include both entrants under the NAFTA agreement and those who have entered under other provisions of the Canadian immigration law.[21] New entries of foreign workers in 2006 were 16,841 (U.S. citizens) and 13,933 (Mexicans).[22]
    Richard, you can fool some of the people some of the time on Free Trade Treason, but dear, you can't fool me.

Here is the "minimal damage" to the US from Mexico just in Free Trade Treason deficits, not even counting the cost to us of an illegal drug trade most of which is controlled by Mexico and illegal immigration, the costs of which everyone already knows.

http://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/bal ... .html#2008

In 1994 before NAFTA, the US had a very reasonable $1.3 Billion Trade Surplus with Mexico.

http://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/bal ... .html#1994

In 1995, after NAFTA, our $1.3 Billion Trade Surplus turned into a $15 Billion Trade Deficit and that deficit has grown every year to $74 Billion in 2007, then dropped back to $64 Billion in 2008.

Take an average of $50 Billion a year in trade deficits over 14 years and that's $700 Billion of lost industry, lost sales, lost revenues, lost facilities, lost technology, lost money supply and lost jobs for the United States.

And did it help the people of Mexico, all this "investment"? Well, I'm sure it helped someone in Mexico.

The problem is sending $300 Billion of our economy out of the country, 70% of it to Mexico, in illegal drug trade, another $60 to $70 Billion a year in free trade deficits, another $30 Billion a year in immigrant remittances and while I don't know about you, that is not minimual.

I'm fed up with investing in Mexico, because no matter how much we send down there, they don't have the capacity to do anything positive or proper with it. They just breed and whine and do whatever they do that doesn't build their economy, that doesn't solve their problems they whine about, that doesn't stop their unsustainable population growth, that doesn't stop illegal immigration to the United States, that doesn't improve anyone's standard of living in Mexico. They're losers! Instead of swarming up here telling us how to run our country, they need to swarm back home and tell their own government what to do to give them "better lives".

I'm sick of Free Trade with Mexico and every other Free Trade country. I'm sick of Illegal Immigration from Mexico and every other country. I'm sick of illegal alien run foreign owned drug cartels from Mexico and every other country that ships their drugs through Mexico to the US when our people are prohibited from supplying that market.

I've had it. They have to figure out their own economy in some way that doesn't involve the United States. Period.

I want NAFTA repealed, lock, stock and barrel. And if that pisses off the Canadians, then they'll just have to get over. I don't want either one of their trucking companies on our highways either. I'm more than happy to pay prices that include tariffs to both countries in exchange for charging them tarrifs to ship their products into ours. We'll still do a lot of business with Mexico and Canada, that won't change. What will change is the amount of it that crosses our borders tariff free.

If our companies want to serve the Mexican market, they can operate their plants down there and sell their products to the people of Mexico tariff-free, but not to the people of United States.

Free Trade Treason has failed our country miserably, and anyone looking at the global trade deficits knows that.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy says,
    I want NAFTA repealed, lock, stock and barrel. And if that pisses off the Canadians, then they'll just have to get over. I don't want either one of their trucking companies on our highways. I'm more than happy to pay prices that include tariffs to both countries in exchange for charging them tarrifs to ship their products into ours. We'll still do a lot of business with Mexico, that won't change. What will change is the amount of it that crosses our borders. If our companies want to serve the Mexican market, they can operate their plants down there and sell their products to the people of Mexico, but not US, not tariff free, no way, Jose.
    I agree with you Judy. Let Canada and Mexico use the ocean and ships if they need each other so badly. Wonder how much drugs are going to Canada?

My daughter was telling me the other day about the prison population in relation to actual population. 750 to 100,000 so for 100,000 there is 750 in prison. This is depressing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep ... I just looked up that figure vmonkey56 for my mom .. and its 737 per 100,000 of our population in our prisons as of 2005 ... the highest incarceration rate in the world. It's very depressing. 42% of those are non-violent drug charges. But a 2008 report says that's risen to 1000 per 100,000 or 1 per 100! We are the world's new police state.

"The United States' incarceration rate is, according to official reports, the highest in the world, at 737 persons imprisoned per 100,000 (as of 2005).[5] A report released in 2008 indicates that in the United States more than 1 in 100 adults is now confined in an American jail or prison.[6] The United States has 5% of the world's population and 25% of the world's incarcerated population.[2]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration

All citizen non- violent, drug users should be released.

But the immigrants in our prisons should be deports if they were not smuggling people and drugs, or non-violent, too.

Close the borders. Require E-Verify of Everyone hired and being hired for five years. Then go to an inspection style of enforcement of the E-Verify. State can do the inspection through Employment Security Office.

There has already been protectionism in the EU rising and, although Americans take on guilt very easily, this country looks out for its own people (and is attempting to look out for everyone else that does not belong here.) That was the basis of the American revolution--unfair taxation on products being imported from the kingdom. We can return to that kind of thinking very easily.
    I have to give it too the EAU, at least they are out there protesting their governments.
    The only ones protesting in America are the GD illegals!
    They are parasites to America. It's about time we put some tick remover on America.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Mexicans like diplomat Arturo Sarukhan who has said that by the end of the second Obama administration any Mexican should be able to work anywhere in the United States.

Hopefully this DOES NOT HAPPEN! I'm counting on Americans catching on to his lies and deceit.
    If the damn media vetted the Kenyan, we wouldn't be in this situation.
    I didn't want McCain either...... There were other qualified people in the mix that dropped out.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123