Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The US Has Become A Worse Police State Than Orwell Could Imagine

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Why Were The Police In Ferguson Told Not To Stop The Rampant Looting On Friday Night?

By Michael Snyder, on August 17th, 2014

On Friday night, the city of Ferguson, Missouri was absolutely packed with militarized police. But when the looting started, they did nothing about it. In fact, news reports indicate that the police were lined up just blocks from where the looting was happening but did not make any attempt to stop it. When I first read the news reports that I am about to share with you, I could hardly believe them. I had to read them more than once just to be sure that I was understanding what I was reading. According to eyewitnesses, police vehicles were seen driving by some of the stores while they were being looted and they did not respond. If the police are not even going to lift a finger to stop rampant theft, then what in the world are they there for? Why don't they just pack up and leave the streets completely? If they are just there to confront protesters and arrest journalists, all they are accomplishing is inflaming the situation. And is this what we can expect when civil unrest spreads to more cities throughout America? Will we not be able to depend on the police to protect our homes and our businesses?

What I am about to share with you are excerpts from mainstream news reports about how the police did nothing to stop the looting. To me, this stand down by the police is one of the most disturbing aspects of the Ferguson riots so far.

This first excerpt is from USA Today...
    During the night, buildings burned, windows shattered, and chaos ensued as protesters stood in the street criticizing police. Officers threatened to arrest protesters who came near their trucks. Yet authorities did not attempt to stop any looting as citizens moved to protect local businesses from sporadic thefts.

This next excerpt is from the local Fox affiliate in St. Louis...
    Police presence is in question after St. Louis County and Missouri State Highway Patrol officers left the scene in Ferguson once looters began attacking businesses overnight.
    Protesters believe the media has started to confuse the difference between themselves and the looters. Fights have begun on the streets as well as social media with some believing this has become similar to a game of chess.

And this last excerpt is from Fox News...
    A reporter from the station tweeted that police cars were seen driving past some of the stores being looted and did not respond. It rained in Ferguson Friday night and protesters could be seen outside until 6 a.m.
    Two store owners, standing outside their business holding guns, told Fox2Now.com that when they called 911, they were sent from one police agency to another, and got no response.
    One of the owners, with a large black gun resting on his shoulder, told the station that police were lined up blocks from the looting, and did not engage looters making off with large boxes from these stores.
    "There's no police," he said. "We trusted the police to keep it peaceful; they didn't do their job."

Why did the police in Ferguson refuse to do their jobs?

Who told them to stand down?

Someone in the mainstream media needs to start asking some of these hard questions.

As the streets of Ferguson have descended into anarchy, business owners have been forced to take matters into their own hands.

The following are two photos of a Wal-Mart in Ferguson that were posted by the Economic Policy Journal. In this first photo, you can see that Wal-Mart employees have stacked rows of shopping carts across the front entrance in order to keep looters from getting in...

This next photo shows that dozens of cases of bottled water have been stacked just inside the front entrance in an attempt to deter looters...

Other business owners are taking even stronger measures to protect their property.

Every night now, business owners can be seen all around Ferguson standing out in front of their businesses holding guns. You can see some examples of this in this article.

And unsurprisingly, gun sales are going through the roof in Ferguson at the moment...
    Guns and ammo are selling at a feverish pace in and around St. Louis as violent clashes continue between protesters and police in nearby Ferguson, Missouri.
    "People are coming in with fear in their eyes and they're saying they need something to protect their house," said Steven King, owner of Metro Shooting Supplies, a gun shop in the St. Louis suburb of Bridgeton. "They're scared to death."

As I have written about previously, I believe that what is going on in Ferguson is a perfect example of how rapidly the streets of America can descend into chaos.

And I also believe that what we are watching is just a preview of what is coming to America in the years ahead.

Watch what is happening very carefully, because there is a lesson in all of this.

When chaos reigns, the police are not going to be there to rescue you.

In a crisis situation, you and your family are not going to be a priority for the authorities. So you are going to need to come up with your own plan to ensure the safety of yourself and your loved ones.

If you think that I am being overly dramatic, you must not have been paying attention to what has been going on in America in recent years.

Today, our society is becoming increasingly divided. A whole host of opinion polls and surveys show that anger and frustration in this country have
    reached all-time highs. The civil unrest in Ferguson didn't just come out of a vacuum. The truth is that pressure has been building under the surface in the U.S. for years. And it isn't going to take much for more Fergusons to erupt all around the nation.

So what do you think?

Why were the police in Ferguson told not to stop the rampant looting on Friday night?

And what do you think is coming next for America?

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...n-friday-night

Banned
    Outsiders, Agents Stirring the Pot in Ferguson?

Posted 1 hour ago by Tad Cronn

The continuing violence and social unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, is at least partly due to outsider troublemakers trying to stir up the hornet's nest.
    CNN's Marc Lamont Hill reported that an otherwise peaceful rally was disrupted by people from Oakland who were deliberately trying to provoke violence. He reported:

"The only thing -- two things seem to be apparent to me. One is that the young people who may have moved into an area that was restricted, that they may have moved beyond an area that they were allowed to. The command center, I believe it's called Northland Shopping Center, is where all the law enforcement are and it's taped off. I think they attempted to enter that area. Somebody did, not all of them, but somebody did.

"And the second dimension here that I see, there is a small group of people who are doing something different and out of step from everyone else. They're out of towners. The ones I spoke to are actually from Oakland. I saw them last night past curfew, I saw them this morning. And they are the ones who initiate violence."

Much of the momentum for the ongoing rioting has been pinned on the police response, so much so that the state's governor took responsibility for law enforcement away from local police and gave it to the highway patrol. The change doesn't seem to have made much difference after a few days. According to Hill, "The police reaction has also been pretty intense, some would argue overreaching. I was here in the parking lot. I got out of my car, out of a media vehicle, and the officer immediately drew his weapon in a very, very threatening manner."

Both police and media have been reporting the presence of "outsiders" as being a major influence on the situation over the past week. But there also may be agents provocateur employed by the Department of Homeland Security who are trying to whip up trouble, according to radio host Dave Hodges.
    Hodges reported that he spoke to a source within DHS who told him rioting and violence "was encouraged and exacerbated by undercover DHS agents posing as members of the Black Panthers. ... In the past five days I have been contacted, via one of my most trusted sources, a member of DHS, who is opposed to the events and DHS involvement in Ferguson, Missouri. This source stated that DHS is running the Ferguson Police Department and that their actions are designed to antagonize and to provoke the locals to violence. He further stated that he believed that the ultimate goal is to inflame the local citizens to such a point martial law will be declared."

You might be tempted to dismiss this as a conspiracy theory, but it would certainly explain some peculiarities about the police behavior in Ferguson over the past week. If what Hodges reports is accurate, then it seems a plan is nearing fruition as the National Guard has finally been called out to restore order in the town.

The racial narrative that the protesters and professional racebaiters like Al Sharpton and MSNBC have been promoting is increasingly being shown to fly in the face of the facts that are emerging.

An autopsy performed on Michael Brown's body show the teen was shot six times, at least two of which shots were likely to prove fatal. However, all the shots were from the front. He was not shot in the back as had been the rumor spread around town.

A woman claiming to be a friend of Darren Wilson, the shooting officer, called in to a talk show and reported that Wilson said the suspect Brown had attacked him in his police car, tried to take his gun, momentarily fled but then turned around and charged him, leading Wilson to shoot.

That account seems to be corroborated by the words of an eyewitness who was unwittingly caught speaking in the background of a video recording after the incident. That recording was uploaded by someone who thought it supported the racist narrative, but the witness in the background seems to counteract that.

Americans need to keep an eye on the Ferguson story. Demonstrations over the shooting have broken out in other cities, including one that blocked Times Square.

If the government is stirring things up with undercover agents, this could be the long-feared "false flag" event that provides an excuse for martial law.
    We need to remain vigilant and continue to work to get the truth in front of the American public.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/16716/o...3upHoSh35Aj.99

Banned
    Ferguson: the reasons behind the protests - Truthloader

Truthloader

Published on Aug 20, 2014
    You may not have heard of Ferguson until recently, if at all, but the city in St. Louis, Missouri has now hit the mainstream media. The reason? The death of 18-year-old Michael Brown and the aftermath following it. The reasons behind this go much deeper than the immediate incident, years of racial tensions run through Ferguson. We take a look.

Subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/TRUsub

Music we use:

StoneOcean's channel: www.youtube.com/ratedmusicofficial
    StoneOcean's music: www.stoneocean.info

Arkana's Soundcloud: http://bit.ly/1hcS1JC
    Arkana's YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrStompy64

Seb Matar on Bandcamp: http://sebastianmatar.bandcamp.com

Why you should subscribe to Truthloader: http://bit.ly/1aGJD0a

Check out some of our other videos in the playlists below...

Fact Hunt: 10 facts every Friday. Facts about things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyac3...
    The Monday show: The news from the weekend, and your comments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9tP6...
    Who Are: The groups you should know about, and why you should know about them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt8sk...
    Truthloader Live: Interviews, debates and talks with some of the biggest names in alternative politics and activism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCe36...
    Hacktivism and cyber warfare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wL1x...

Truthloader is a channel dedicated to citizen journalism. We find the best examples of crowd-sourced video and independent content, then use our expertise to add context and analysis. We respond to the stories you're interested in, so if you've got a story you'd love us to get to the bottom of, tweet us, Facebook us, or respond to our videos with a comment - and perhaps check out our Reddit.

Banned
    See Who’s Been Spotted in Ferguson Trying to ‘Incite’ Riots and Mingling Among Group Armed With Molotov Cocktails

Aug. 19, 2014 5:29pm Jason Howerton
    As the outraged community in Ferguson, Missouri, continues to protest the officer-involved shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown, radical communist revolutionaries from places like Chicago and New York City are seemingly infiltrating the local demonstrations and allegedly attempting to “incite” riots.
    A video uploaded on YouTube Tuesday shows Gregory Lee Johnson, a veteran member of the Revolutionary Communist Party, riling up a crowd and seemingly discouraging them from listening to police’s advice to calm things down. Watch that video here (Strong language warning):

St. Louis Alderman Antonio French also took notice of Johnson’s presence at demonstrations in Ferguson on Tuesday. He included a photo of Johnson among a group of men apparently trying to light Molotov cocktails:

Antonio French @AntonioFrench
    Follow
    The white guy on the left is the one who was trying to incite a riot last night. He came here from Chicago. #Ferguson
    8:12 AM - 19 Aug 2014

Also spotted in Ferguson was Revolutionary Communist Party operative Travis Morales.

Bearded Elvis @OldCaesarCole
    Follow
    This photo shows Revolutionary Communist Party operative Travis Morales in #Ferguson .An instigator who wants anarchy
    5:55 AM - 19 Aug 2014

French recently uploaded a video on Vine reportedly showing Morales arguing with a black community leader.
    “You’re not gonna hurt our kids,” says a man, identified by the Missouri Torch as Brother Anthony Shahid.
    “No, they’re hurting our kids. They’re hurting our kids, everyday,” Morales shouts back.

https://vine.co/v/M3tMlKO5i62/embed

Morales was later reportedly among four men from Brooklyn to be arrested in Ferguson:

Allison Papson @AllisonPapson Follow 4 men from #Brooklyn among dozens of protesters arrested in Ferguson: Ryan Deveraux, Carl Dix, Matthew Giles & Travis Morales. #MichaelBrown
    11:33 AM - 19 Aug 2014

Obviously, it is highly unlikely that Johnson and Morales traveled to Ferguson alone — though it’s unclear how many of their colleagues are currently in the area.

The presence of communist revolutionaries at the demonstrations is not unusual, however. Revolutionaries like Johnson and Morales seek to use chaos and unrest to further their radical agenda to transform America away from its capitalist system.
    It was reported that 25 percent of protesters arrested on Monday night were not from Ferguson. These are some the people people CNN has described as “agitators.”
    (H/T: Weasel Zippers)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...s-in-ferguson/

Banned
    “Don’t Resist — It Will Be Over Soon, And If You Fight Back It Will Be Worse,” Insist Both The Rapist And The Cop

August 20, 2014

“Don’t resist – it will only be worse for you.” That’s the message of both the rapist and the police officer, as candidly digested by Sunil Dutta, a 17-year veteran of the LAPD who now preaches that doctrine as a professor of homeland security at Colorado Tech University. Whenever a Mundane is approached by a member of the state’s punitive priesthood, Dutta explains, “here is the bottom line” from the perspective of the privileged aggressor: “[I]f you don’t want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed, struck with a baton or thrown to the ground, just do what I tell you. Don’t argue with me, don’t call me names, don’t tell me that I can’t stop you, don’t say that I’m a racist pig, don’t threaten that you’ll sue me and take away my badge. Don’t even think of aggressively walking towards me” (which would mean, apparently, that if the Mundane obeys a command to approach the officer he had better not frighten the timid creature giving the orders by complying too enthusiastically).
    To that litany, he might had added: Don’t think of walking away from me, either, because that act is also considered “aggression” by a police officer; don’t place one foot behind the other, or crouch even to the slightest degree, because this will be defined, after the fact, as “assuming a fighting stance”; don’t flinch or recoil from the officer when he batters you, because this can be, and often has, been defined as “assault on an officer”; if the officer throws you to the ground and starts to choke you, don’t defend yourself, or you can be charged with “attempted murder.”
    “Most field stops are complete in minutes,” coos the apologist for state-licensed aggressive violence. “How difficult is it to cooperate for that long?”
    The same is true, of course, of most encounters between a rapist and a victim. The violation of a free person’s rights is not any less egregious for being brief.
    “Don’t Resist — It Will Be Over Soon, And If You Fight Back It Will Be Worse,” Insist Both The Rapist And The Cop [continued]

LewRockwell.com ANTI-STATEANTI-WARPRO-MARKET

The Rapist Doctrine vs. the Tom Joad Test

William Norman Grigg

“Don’t resist – it will only be worse for you.” That’s the message of both the rapist and the police officer, as candidly digested by Sunil Dutta, a 17-year veteran of the LAPD who now preaches that doctrine as a professor of homeland security at Colorado Tech University.

Whenever a Mundane is approached by a member of the state’s punitive priesthood, Dutta explains, “here is the bottom line” from the perspective of the privileged aggressor: “[I]f you don’t want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed, struck with a baton or thrown to the ground, just do what I tell you. Don’t argue with me, don’t call me names, don’t tell me that I can’t stop you, don’t say that I’m a racist pig, don’t threaten that you’ll sue me and take away my badge. Don’t even think of aggressively walking towards me” (which would mean, apparently, that if the Mundane obeys a command to approach the officer he had better not frighten the timid creature giving the orders by complying too enthusiastically).

To that litany, he might had added: Don’t think of walking away from me, either, because that act is also considered “aggression” by a police officer; don’t place one foot behind the other, or crouch even to the slightest degree, because this will be defined, after the fact, as “assuming a fighting stance”; don’t flinch or recoil from the officer when he batters you, because this can be, and often has, been defined as “assault on an officer”; if the officer throws you to the ground and starts to choke you, don’t defend yourself, or you can be charged with “attempted murder.”

“Most field stops are complete in minutes,” coos the apologist for state-licensed aggressive violence. “How difficult is it to cooperate for that long?”

The same is true, of course, of most encounters between a rapist and a victim. The violation of a free person’s rights is not any less egregious for being brief.

Yes, Dutta generously concedes, “corrupt and bully cops exist… I know that some officers engage in unprofessional and arrogant behavior; sometimes they behave like criminals.”

Nonetheless, he lectures Mundanes, such people are your social superiors whose commands must be obeyed without cavil or qualification. When such beings focus their unwarranted attention on you, “I guarantee that the situation will not become easier if you show your anger and resentment.” Always accept their impositions with cheerful docility. Don’t even think of defending yourself, because police “are legally permitted to use deadly force when they assess a serious threat to their or someone else’s life” – and any gesture of non-compliance, however fleeting or non-violent, constitutes a “threat” from their perspective.

“Do what the officer tells you to and it will end safely for both of you,” he insists, leaving aside the fact that in each such encounter the aggressor is shielded by “qualified immunity” and the tribal loyalty of his comrades – and the other is subject to financial injury, imprisonment, or death at the whim of that same caste.

Dutta claims that “in the overwhelming majority of cases it is not the cops, but the people they stop, who can prevent detentions from turning into tragedies,” a claim rooted in the assumption that police escalation will stop as soon as the subject submits – and, on the other hand, that violence will continue until submission is achieved. By this standard, the cop is presumptively in the right, and the victim of abuse is presumed to be wrong – the direct inversion of the standard used in the “Tom Joad Test.”

3:08 pm on August 19, 2014 Email William Norman Grigg The Best of William Norman Grigg

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...tom-joad-test/

Read more at http://libertycrier.com/dont-resist-...xCoLGH7oByi.99
    Last edited by kathyet2; 08-20-2014 at 02:37 PM.

Banned
    Policing a Protest Like an Occupying Army

If authorities arm cops like soldiers, they may begin to think like soldiers—and see the public as the enemy.

John Stossel | August 20, 2014

Ryan J. Reilly/TwitterLibertarians warned for years that government is force, that government always grows, and that America's police have become too much like an occupying army. We get accused of being paranoid, but we look less paranoid after heavily armed police in Ferguson, Missouri, tear gassed peaceful protesters, arrested journalists, and stopped some journalists from entering the town.
    RELATED ARTICLES

MORE ARTICLES BY John Stossel

One week before the rioting began, Fox News aired my documentary on the militarization of law enforcement, Policing America. That show didn't stop some left-wing commentators from making the bizarre claim that libertarians like me have been silent about Ferguson.
    I can't force them to read my columns, or Sen. Rand Paul's (R-Ky.) article titled "We Must Demilitarize the Police," or Rep. Justin Amash's (R-Mich.) condemnation of the police for "escalating" tensions with "military equipment."
    Although it was government police and government-supplied military equipment that provoked the conflict (plus property-rights-violating looters), leftists still found ways to blame libertarians and advocates of private gun ownership.
    Pulitzer Prize-winning cartoonist Tom Toles depicted a sarcastic TV viewer watching news from Ferguson and sniping that "I'm sure the NRA has an interesting solution for this"—as if overzealous police are the fault of people who believe in individuals' right to defend themselves.
    Other pro-big government commentators just questioned the sincerity of libertarians, saying that if we were in power, we would become authoritarians and defend the police.
    It's true that once people are in power, they often grow fond of authority and less interested in liberty. But I don't see why this is an argument against libertarians—who warn about this problem all the time—instead of an argument against all those who are actually in power and shameless about wielding that power.
    But since leftists are so easily confused, and since there's plenty of blame to go around, let's list who's to blame for what:
    The police do not have the right to execute suspects, unless there is no other way of stopping them and they pose an immediate threat to the safety of others.
    Michael Brown, assuming current interpretations of security footage are correct, robbed and bullied a store clerk right before he was killed by police. That may well mean he was violent and dangerous, but even violent people should be brought to trial, not gunned down.
    Individual cops may feel threatened—and may be threatened in the course of doing their jobs—but they still do not have the right to use more force than is necessary. Too often, panicked or angry cops pump multiple rounds into already-wounded suspects, as appears to have happened to Michael Brown.
    Yes, centuries of white people abusing the civil liberties of blacks have left many blacks resentful of police power, and in recent years, white police officers have shot, on average, two young black men every week. But none of that justifies violence and looting like that which followed Michael Brown's death. Criminals who ransack stores are always wrong to violate the rights of innocent third parties.
    Peaceful protestors should not be lumped in with looters and subject to curfews by police. Most looters are opportunists, not people making a political statement. Police and angry citizens alike have a duty to distinguish between protesters and criminals.
    The Pentagon, the Department of Homeland Security and opportunistic politicians all pushed the idea of heavily arming local cops, even in places more rural than Ferguson.
    "Why would cops wear camouflage gear against a terrain patterned by convenience stores and beauty parlors?" wonders the Cato Institute's Walter Olson. He notes that a man identifying himself as a veteran from the Army's 82nd Airborne Division reacted to video of police in Ferguson by tweeting, "We rolled lighter than that in an actual war zone."
    If authorities arm cops like soldiers, they may begin to think like soldiers—and see the public as the enemy. That makes violent confrontations more likely.

http://reason.com/archives/2014/08/2...occupying-army

Banned
    Special Ops Contractors Deployed to Missouri

Mac Slavo 3 hours ago

1 Comment

The events in Ferguson, Missouri are a harbinger of things to come. In addition to the deployment of National Guard troops and the heavy militarization of local and federal law enforcement agents in the area, it looks like private special operations contractors with experience in middle east war zones have been asked to help.

Their mission is not clear and no one in any official government capacity is saying anything. But according to a tweet from Asymmetric Solutions on Tuesday, private contractors have been requested in the Feguson/St. Louis area. The company is a division of Applied Defense Technologies, which employs ex-special operations members like Navy Seals, Army Rangers, and Delta Force operatives, often to high-risk theaters of war in places like Iraq and Afghanistan.
    The company quickly followed up their initial tweet to clarify their involvement after numerous users and alternative media outlets like the 1776 Channel voiced concerns over the use of private special operations contractors in a military role on U.S. soil.
    According to a follow-up tweet that came about 12 hours later, the contractors had finished their job by 4:30PM on Wednesday and expressed their thoughts on media news coverage of the events taking place in Ferguson.
    Though the company has not released any specific details about their role in Ferguson or who hired them, it looks like they were either facilitating the transport of supplies or providing security for a high profile client. Whether the client was a private individual or a government entity remains a mystery.
    Private security contracting firms operate throughout the United States on a daily basis. However, it’s no surprise that a top-tier contracting firm like Asymmetric Solutions being deployed in a riot-laden area like Ferguson, MO will raise eyebrows. This particular deployment may have been innocent enough, but it does raise the question of how far our government is prepared to go in the event of a widespread civil unrest scenario.
    They have spent years planning for such events as economic collapse, food riots and other emergency scenarios. And because contracting firms such as Asymmetric Solutions have been deployed on countless tours to high-risk areas over the last decade, it stands to reason that these ex-military professionals would be utilized by the highest bidder in the event of a national emergency.
    The real question then becomes, how far are the individuals and closely knit teams willing to go if called in for such duties on U.S. soil? In the case of Asymmetric Solutions, it looks as if the firm was genuinely concerned that they may be utilized as a sledgehammer by government officials.
    Reference Sources: 1776 Channel, Steve Quayle, Gateway Pundit
    Source
    Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.
    You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/08/sp...ddWYdL5Jxrg.99

Banned
    Black cop kills white man, media hide race

Limbaugh: 'A black person can never be the oppressor'

http://www.alipac.us/f19/ut-black-co...e-race-309721/

Banned

Banned
    Cell Phone Video Emerges That Refutes St. Louis Cops Version of Shooting

By Jay Syrmopoulos on August 20, 2014

St. Louis- On Tuesday, while tensions continued to simmer in Ferguson, just a few miles away 25-year-old Kajieme Powell was gunned down by St. Louis cops.
    Officers claimed that they were in fear of their lives as Powell charged at them with a knife. They claim he had the knife in an “overhand grip” and came within three feet of the officers, at which time they opened fire, killing Powell.
    The incident stemmed from a call by a Six Star Market owner after Powell allegedly stole two energy drinks, according to KSDK.
    Reports from witnesses claim that Powell was acting erratically, pacing back and forth on the street and talking to himself, while carrying a knife.
    St. Louis Metro Police Chief Sam Dotson responding to a question of whether the shooting was justified said his officers “have a right to go home at night” going on to say that all officers have a right to defend themselves.
    He went on to defend his officers actions saying that they used deadly force due to the suspect with a knife coming within three of four feet of the officers, which would be considered within lethal range.
    New cell phone video has emerged that calls into question officer’s version of events, and Dotson’s defense of his officers, leading up to the shooting.
    In the video two cops arrive together, exit the vehicle, and demand Powell drop the knife. Powell begins yelling “shoot me, shoot me, shoot me now,” as walks onto a ledge then steps off as if to approach.
    Powell, who had his hands at his sides, never came within more than 10-15 feet of the officers before they opened fire killing him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-P5...ctr=1408637129

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cel...WlgAGliv06B.99

"Prolly" would be a good idea not to ask them to shoot you because today in our Country they will!!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 08-21-2014 at 11:42 AM.