Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Several comments...

1. the Dollar is about ready to collapse because of idiot politicians and greed

2. Treason is the word of the day if these idiots think that America will tolerate a joining of Mexico and Canada

3. Do you trust your Federal Government in what it has done in the last 20 years

4. So many dollars have been printed by the Fed I do expect a massive loss of confidence in the dollar

I don't know if this is real or not... but what have you seen in the last 8 years that was not twisted and contorted by the Federal Government. I am not a conspiracy theorists.. but i want the truth, all of it (Then and only then) I want the trials to begin
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The article is dated Dec 2006..
    exactly... a former reference saying this information has been out for a very long time ... it is nothing new (The Amero)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

US Sends $800 Billion In New Amero Currency To China

http://hiddenmysteries.net/geeklog/arti ... mode=print

US Sends $800 Billion In New Amero Currency To China

http://dinapharm.com/store/article_info ... les_id=267

Wednesday, October 1, 2008
    U.S. Ships 800 Billion "AMEROS" to China; prepares to De-Monetize U.S. Dollar

http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/2008/ ... china.html

MW
    Why would you post 2006 conspiracy in the "News Stories" forum? Isn't this forum normally reserved for 'real' news stories that are somehow pertinent to immigration?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW ... go look at another post.. I was backing up the INITIAL POST that was posted today

what are you looking at.. the initial post was talking about immigration and dissolving our borders

did you read the initial post... from what you just said it sure doesnt sound like it

What doesn't make sense to me is if we are broke, what value would the amero have? We don't have any currency to fund it.

The Amero is a gold coin

UNA 2007 1000 Ameros, 24K Gold, Proof-like Finish
    Amero Currency Pattern

Detailed Description
    Relief: High
    Size: 27mm
    Composition: 999 Pure Gold
    Weight: One Troy Oz. (31.1 grams)
    Edge: Reeded
    Finish: Proof-like
    Final Mintage: To Be Determined

Oh. Hmmmm. I thought we didn't want to be on the gold standard. Maybe that will just be our currency for international trade and the rest of us will have a chip

Airborne...have you seen the new Constitution patterned after the EU's?

Goodness, this article takes your breath for a minute. I’ve known it was coming and have posted on blogs about this 100s of times. But the nearness is now looming heavy in the air.

Anyone remember this article from Jerome Corsi?
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... ICLE_ID=57

Corsi writes:

In a heated conversation at the Friday banquet of Phyllis Schalfly's Eagle Council meeting in St. Louis last week, Jed Babbin, editor of Human Events, repeated accusations that I am a "black helicopter Internet conspiracy theorist" for arguing that the Bush administration is pursing the North American Union and NAFTA Superhighways through the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America, or SPP. In response, I observed that Babbin has taken Human Events in the direction of becoming an apologist for the Republican Party, not a critical forum for conservative debate.

This article needs to be placed on the Human Events website. They are in fact (with the exception of Ms Schalfly and Pat Buchanan) apologist for the Republican Party.
    Corsi has been vindicated many times over. I almost never see Corsi anymore. Has he been sequestered?

you will not get to touch this gold... it will be kept in banks and all transactions will be done electronically

I have seen the EU constitution and it scares the crap out of me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast