Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks Airborne. Very scary stuff.

We are living among a nazi-commie control.
    I'm thinking of going to DC Friday to protest the government.
    I'm taking the whole family and I will have my 3 year old wearing signs telling the DC criminals not to sell out his future, any further that is.

I got so Pee'd off at the senate vote tonight I had to make this WANTED poster up real quick.

Hey AirBourne, I think I got this off a post you did about 6 months ago, we can never forget these criminals!

The CFR CRIMINALS.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    wasn't my post but I do want them on trial.... any and all CFR members I want them before the people
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW,
    This is the "Other topics News and Issues Forum"

As I understand it, it doesn't have to be a news article from a "NEWS" Organisation.

Airborne, We still have doubters dude,
    Why would they go to the trouble of designing the Amero, Forge it and then not use it or plan to?

Read the NAU plan and you will see what the plan is with the Amero.

Well, you could just keep believing the United States has had the worst luck ever in the last 10 years. Just keep ignoring that everything we've been told over this time has been a bald face lie and false promises, and everytime the politicians say they are going to make things better, they get much worse, what a coinsidence.

Yeah, Airborne, all this is just bad luck and coinsidences man, plus my brain is hooked on the MSM and I can't believe anything else or think for myself, you should know this AirBourne. I know what I'm talking about because I didn't see nuttin about it on the MSM channels. LOL
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

I truly don't care if people believe or not... I am looking out for number 1, my children and grand children

when this finally slaps these people (doubters) in the back side it's will then be they're problem and theirs alone. I will not stand with them
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Chexfive wrote:

This is the "Other topics News and Issues Forum"

As I understand it, it doesn't have to be a news article from a "NEWS" Organisation.
    It was moved from the "News Stories" forum.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

anyone that would gloat over something so trivial cant be all there

You will help people when the time comes, thats just your nature dude. If you didn't care you wouldn't be here digging up the dirt for people.

I for one appreciate what you do man.

MW:

Ohhhhh, My bad.

I'll stand with those that stands for a free America .... free of all the maggots and slugs that rule by corruption. lies and deception

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast