Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Vanity Fair: Trump to interview for Kelly replacements at Mar-a-Lago

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Hey everyone, Kelly is White House Chief of Staff now. There is no "confirmation" by the Senate involved with that position.
    I thought we were talking about Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security. If I'm wrong, my mistake. I just assumed 6 million dollar man mad an honest mistake. Only he can answer that.
    Last edited by MW; 03-11-2018 at 08:56 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    I watched the video, and it almost sounded like constructive criticism, but even though, her views on illegal immigration seem to be in line with Sessions'. So I think I would still support her to replace Kelly.

Btw, how did you post this video? Every time I try to post a video, by using the "insert video" button, it never works. Instead of the video, it will show the URL in place of the video. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
    6 Million Dollar Man, I have only figured out how to post the Youtube videos. I click under the video and a box comes up with the link. I click on that and another box with "copy" as an option comes up. I click on "copy" and then come to Alipac and using the video icon insert the copied link inside. This may or may not be helpful to you and hopefully someone else will offer advice.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We seem to be discussing the positions of Chief of Staff and the Secretary of Homeland Security. DHS would require senate confirmation and Chief of Staff does not. Kris Kobach would be great at DHS but both democrats and republicans would vehemently block him. He actually would enforce immigration laws and he would not allow carve outs or be slow at acting and carrying out the job to protect the nation.

We do need a Chief of Staff that does not view it as a priority to get amnesty for illegal aliens. General Kelly has made it quite clear that this is one of his main objectives, if not the highest priority.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123