Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Megyn Kelly’s Big Interview with Trump Confirmed for Next Month

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Megyn Kelly’s Big Interview with Trump Confirmed for Next Month

Apr. 25, 2016 5:55pm Tré Goins-Phillips

Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly will sit down for a face-to-face interview with Republican front-runner Donald Trump next month, following the host’s “incognito” meeting with the billionaire businessman a couple weeks ago.

AP Photo/John Minchillo
    This will be the first meeting the two have had since the August 2015 and the March 2016 Republican debates.

The hour-long sit-down will take place in New York and will air from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. May 17 on the upcoming FOX Broadcasting special “Megyn Kelly presents,” according to a press release from the network. Additional portions of the interview will air on the “Kelly File” on the Fox News Channel beginning May 18.

“Mr. Trump and I sat down together for a meeting earlier this month at my request,” Kelly said of the interview. “He was gracious with his time and I asked him to consider an interview. I am happy to announce he has agreed, and I look forward to a fascinating exchange — our first sit-down interview together in nearly a year.”

For the first time, Kelly will address the events that unfolded that lead to the very public division between her and Trump. In addition, she will examine Trump’s meteoric rise to the top of the Republican presidential cycle and his role in “one of the most historic presidential runs in modern times,” according to the statement.

“Megyn Kelly presents” will be a continuing series featuring interviews with “a variety of notable guests,” according to the press release. The sit-downs will focus on people and topics from entertainment to various other spheres of human interest.

Megyn Kelly’s Big Interview with Trump Confirmed for Next Month

Such an outdated photo of Kelly. This is all about Kelly's career and it should help her out quite a bit unless of course it implodes during interview.

Yawn...ho hum

Yes, it's all about her, and if I were Trump I wouldn't do it. I'd tell her to get lost. And maybe he'll just be too busy and will have better things to do, as for what is a better thing to do than have an interview with Megyn Kelly? Almost anything else would be better.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She's going to try Donald Trump again unfortunate for her she's got only no idea of what America needs and what Americans want she only want to carry on her barbie doll life on TV studio to giggle with friends VIP only