Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK....how BIG is the flag and how BIG is the flagpole????
    Reason I am asking is I met a lady in one of the stores and we started talking about Homeowners Associations...she started telling me that in her tract, she was told to remove an angel from her front porch....thinking it was a normal angel, I agreed with her that that was rediculous....my neighbor has an angle sitting in front of a flower pot on her front porch......further on in the conversation, I learned that her ANGEL weighed over 2,000 pounds and had a wing span of over 6 feet....I quickly excused myself and exited from this lady as quickly as possible.....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Always read the contract with Homeowners Asst.s !

If you don't like the rules, buy somewhere else .

I live in a restrictive deed community, I don't like all the laws and county rules .

But I willingly gave up some rights to protect my property values and to live in a safe place.

I lived in the counry on 19 acres and it had few rules, including hunting . They would cut my fence and like the Elmer Fudds they were, come hunting for anything that moved . I was there alone all day with 2 grandbabies and had to walk around like Rambo with a gun on one hip and a kid on the other .

We moved ! Of course rules don't always protect us, because some people don't like rules, like the illegals who moved in here and put up a circus tent . We finally made the leave, but it took several years . But if not for restrictions, we never would have got them out of here .

It was the Homeowners Assn that tried to make Rush Limbaugh take down his BIG flag on a TALL pole.........didn't work!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12