Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    USA_born wrote:

Its amazing how people who are misinformed or don't know the facts get pushy and downright hostile if others won't blindly accept their views as the truth. You're all wrong.
    What??????? Who is getting pushy and downright hostile? Furthermore, who is asking anyone to accept their views blindly?

Hmmm..........so you're informed if you vote 3rd party but "misinformed" and unknowledgable about the facts if you vote otherwise. Well, I for one am not attempting to shove anyone down your throat, I'm just sharing my opinions.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was basically responding to the opening post of this thread:

Voting for a third party candidate at this time when one of only two candidates will win the election [McCain/Obama] , would be wasting your vote and endangering your political freedoms.

Many here will vote for the lesser of the evils, and many will vote for the candidate they think is the most qualified; even if that candidate is not in the top tier.

Voting is a very personal thing, and each of us on both sides of the issue, resent being told we are voting irresponsibly. Additionally each of us resents being told how to vote.

We will all respect each other and their voting decisions as long as there is no attempt to sway everyone else's presidential vote.

I voted for Chuck Baldwin and I'm very happy with the choice I made. So sue me!

MW
    Dianne wrote:

Voting is a very personal thing, and each of us on both sides of the issue, resent being told we are voting irresponsibly. Additionally each of us resents being told how to vote.
    I can certainly agree with that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is what I consider terrorism and the Bush administration has done nothing to protect American citizens; nor will McCain; nor will Obama.

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/te ... ctims.html

I voted for Chuck Baldwin and I'm very happy with the choice I made. So sue me!
    I would have, but he was not on the ballot in North Carolina. I was told by Board of Elections that my presidential vote would be tossed if I wrote him in so I had to go Barr as my protest vote. Baldwin is so anti illegal immigration, I am hoping he will do much better than expected.... just to send the message to Washington. However, if he is not on the ballot in some states, there is not much we can do.

We must stop Obama !!!! I held my nose, and voted McCain.
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

My state is overwhelmingly for McCain so my vote will go third party just as a protest against the two party system that we have now(probably a one party system after this election is over). How we as American's were only able to put forth these two traitor's as our best candidates to lead this country is scary.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

MW
    Dianne wrote:

I had to go Barr as my protest vote.
    You do know that Bob Barr supports a path to legalization for illegal aliens, don't you?

I just mailed my ballot in today. I voted for Chuck Baldwin.

This election has been rigged from the beginning anyway. Obama will win because that is what the MSM wants.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast