Wasserman Schultz Runs Away From Obama

By Mark Finkelstein | October 22, 2014 | 8:31 AM EDT

Add Debbie Wasserman Schultz to the list of Dem politicians running away from Barack Obama. Kind of ironic, no, given that DWS is Chair of the Dem party and President Obama is its standard bearer? On today's Morning Joe, repeatedly pressed by Joe Scarborough as to whether voting for Dem candidates means a continuation of President Obama's policies, Wasserman Schultz refused to answer. Instead, the DNC Chair trotted out shop-worn lines about Obama not being on the ballot, Dems "having your back," etc.
After she departed, Scarborough got in a goodbye shot: "It's ridiculous. People that voted with the president 95, 96, 97, 98% of the time can't say his name."

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/wasserma...ing-policies-o

JOE SCARBOROUGH: So should voters know that if they go out and vote for a Democratic candidate, they will be voting for a continuation of Barack Obama's policies?
DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: Voters should that know when they go out and vote for a Democratic candidate, that they are voting for someone who has their back, who's going to focus on strengthening our economy, getting the economy to focus on job creation.
SCARBOROUGH: But I'm asking as it pertains to Barack Obama. This is a question that a lot of people are asked.
WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: You know, Joe, Barack Obama was on the ballot in 2012 and 2008. The candidates that are on the ballot are Democratic and Republican candidates for congress, the U.S. Senate, governors across the country.
SCARBOROUGH: Right, Debbie, but my question is -- it's a legitimate question and there is not a wrong answer and.
WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: No, no, it's a legitimate question.
SCARBOROUGH: And if the president has done a great job, Debbiel, if you vote for Democrats, are you voting for a continuation of Barack Obama's policies? He says, yes, you are, do you agree with the president?
WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: If you vote for Democrats, you are voting for candidates who are focused on creating jobs, getting the economy turned around and continuing to move us forward, creating more opportunities for people to succeed. If you vote for a Republican, you are voting for someone who has embraced the Tea Party agenda, who would double down on obstruction and who would stop us from moving forward.
. . .
SCARBOROUGH: It's ridiculous. You have people that voted with the president 95, 96, 97, 98% of the time --
MIKA BRZEZINSKI: Who can't say his name.
SCARBOROUGH: Can't say his name. They say: you send me up there, I'm going to be a pain in his backside. It's a joke! It's a clown show!

- See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-fi....tssjuTVu.dpuf

Perfect, vote for your demise why don't ya!!! This women is a pinhead... Vote them all out..a new broom sweeps clean!