Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Richard wrote:

Well there goes the redline subway car effect again.
    At the risk of sounding ignorant, what does that mean? That's the first time I've heard that term used.

We're offering you legitimate reasons of why we shouldn't fund the building of infrastructure in Mexico and you're offering short quips to dismiss us and our concerns?

Nothing personal, Richard, but I think you need a better argument if you hope to justify your position.
    MW: I am sure Richard was referring to my avatar. As he seemed to run out of legitimate arguments he began to call us stupid and to sneer at my avatar. The avatar is the Sons of Liberty flag.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico, Mexico, and more Mexico -

Americans First and Third World Countries Last! With all the money that has been spent there shouldn't be any Third World Countries. Who gets the money? Banks, churches, killers, some government officials, or other crooks Thinks about the rich elitist in Mexico, letting American Citizens foot their debts.

Richard, you must gain from the third world involvement somehow. Where most Americans gain nothing but debt?

Oh 80% of Americans will be complaining more if the economy keeps sliding down the incline. Can't wait until the next Tea Party.

Aren't both the Democrats and Republicans complaining more?
    Excellent, excellent
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is a reference to what is on and who rides part of the Boston transit system.

The best known American Revolution Sons of Liberty organization was that of the state of Massachusetts which named itself after a conspiracy in the 1680s to remove a Royal Governor of New York and New England Edmund Andros from office. The family that ultimately succeeded in arresting Andros and shipping him back to England and was then rewarding with the highest ranking elected office in Massachusetts was (drum roll please) mine and I am of that surname.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard, haven't you figured out yet that if it doesn't come from the mouth of Rush Limbaugh or other ultra right-wing people that many people have no clue because they refuse to do their own research? I for one support your idea because what you say makes sense. While I agree that the money that is sent to Mexico from remittances should pay for such infrastructure, it doesn't cover the total cost. They need to fix their corruption issues first.

As I have discovered on this forum, as long as you are not a far right republican, you don't have much support.. They have refused to accept any other ideologies other than their own. Perhaps one day we will get there.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

this forum, is against illegal immigration, for securing the borders, and Americans First.

In effect maybe someday everyone on the forum will get this message loud and clear. And quit trying to change the forum into their third world forum platform.

Related Post:
    Holder Wants Even More Hate Crime Laws
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 987#911987

Richard, your idea does not wash well with me. While infrastructure in any other country is important, that is not necessarily our responsibility, especially with corrupt and elitist governments (so many across the globe that American taxpayer dollars support.)
    jshhmr, I am no right or left-wing anything. I just see the problems with the lack of budget balancing by the states and local governments. I see the continual printing of Treasury debt obligations as some countries are now starting to think there must be other investment vehicles. Tax payers are obligated to pay the interest, which enriches other countries so they buy our products. The same time, the tax payers are losing the purchasing power to put food on the table.
    And Richard, what and who does ride the red line in Boston? I haven't been there since I was seven. I am assuming that you vehemently dissaprove of those riding the red line. On what basis, may I ask?

Related Post:
    The American Empire Is Bankrupt
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-159779.html

Loud and Clear - The American Empire Is Bankrupt!

MW
    Richard wrote:

I do not need to waste time justifying common sense to people who do not want to understand the picture after someone says the words Mexico or Mexican.
    Who is and isn't exhibiting "common sense" in this thread is debatable, depending on who you ask.

Jshhmr wrote:

Richard, haven't you figured out yet that if it doesn't come from the mouth of Rush Limbaugh or other ultra right-wing people that many people have no clue because they refuse to do their own research?
    I very seldom listen to talk radio and I certainly don't listen to Rush (don't care for the man). FYI: Not all registered Republicans care for Rush Limbaugh and they certainly aren't lock-step on every issue that would be considered a conservative position. Moreover, I do a lot of my own research - thank you very much.

As I have discovered on this forum, as long as you are not a far right republican, you don't have much support.. They have refused to accept any other ideologies other than their own. Perhaps one day we will get there.
    I disagree. Personally, I've found many ALIPACers to be independent thinkers. However, it is a fact that most members of the U.S. Congress that support our cause come from the Republican side of the aisle. If you want to label folks as far right simply because they don't support gay marriage, pot legalization, abortion, increased taxes, etc., than so be it. Although, it just so happens that many Independents don't support those things either (they also don't appreciate being called a "far right republican").

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW, all you have to do is look at the majority of posts on this site to see what side the majority is on. Richard suggests a plausible solution and he gets bombarded. There is not one person that can see what he is saying without their personal viewpoints getting in the way. Sometimes, we have to think outside the box to come to a solution. That is all Richard was doing. I don't agree 100% with him, but I do think that his solution is plausible. It's like the South Park episode called "Goobacks" where people from the future were coming to the present for jobs, and they didn't speak English and they started taking all of the jobs in South Park. In the end, the moral was that it is wrong what they are doing, and they need to make the future better, but that starts with the present. I think that we can help the illegal situation with help to Mexico, but it must start FIRST with it's own people, including the illegals which we need to send back home so they can start the process. Look at the situation in Iran. The people are pissed, and they aren't going to tolerate it anymore. That's what Mexico needs. I just think that they need a kick in the pants first.

I listen to conservative and liberal points of view, because once you completely dismiss one side altogether, you have closed your mind to other alternative view points. I honestly don't know what to consider myself, because I stand for what is right. I don't want any laws to take away the freedoms from other people, even though I might disagree with them. Your statements on the Cigarette Tax from an earlier post were right on, because government shouldn't impose on a persons freedom, no matter what they do or think.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

We have given and given to the people with a leaking bottomless bucket, our country is BROKEN! It is time to rebuild our own country.

More taxes are coming for the borrowed money the elected officials in Congress are giving away. And deductions are going to have to be cut on the federal tax form for the average American. Businesses will still get to deduct everything from their tax forms.

With the Health Care coming pay go will probably require gross income tax of at least 10% on all business income. (Will the businesses finally understand they have to hire Americans instead of illegal immigrants.)

Related Post:
    Open Letter to The Chosen One, AKA The Messiah
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-912185.html#912185

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast