Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    BENGHAZI-DETAILS ARE SLOWLY BEING REVEALED

January 1, 2014 / Clark Kent / 3 comments

A message sent anonymously to Americas Freedom Fighters-very graphic and very disturbing…

A close friend posted this and it was checked on at least 2 reliable ‘fact checking’ sites before forwarding this one on to each of you. Both sites not only confirmed the authenticity of this letter, but further added that Myers was also interviewed on Fox News. This is quite an eye-opener to say the least. However, we here at AFF can not absolutely confirm the authenticity 100%.

Cynthia Lee Myers wanted to share the truth of what happened over in Libya to our Ambassador Stevens and the other 3 who died on 9/11-12/13…..please read….and pass it on if you like. Thank you.

“Here is my story. A week out the Embassy in Tripoli began receiving
    multiple tips about an Al Queda cell in the area planning an attack on 9/11
    in response to the killing of Bin Laden. For the next several days, the
    State Dept and White House were asked for a security force and were denied
    at least six times. Ambassador Stevens and his team were given the all
    clear that The Consulate in Benghazi was safe and there was no need for a
    security force other than his 3 personal guards(One being my cousin) and a
    few Libyans who were not armed. Then the attack and murders occurred.
    Immediately the WH claimed it was a protest gone bad over a you tube video.
    Obama made a quick speech in the Rose Garden on Sept.12 before catching a
    plane to Vegas to campaign. He made a generic statement at the end of his
    speech after placing the blame on an overheated protest over the video. He
    said “No act of terror will shake the resolve of America. Later that day
    and over the next 2 days, the liberal media began saying Ambassador Stevens
    and the other 3 men died of smoke inhalation. This was not the case. Out of
    respect for my cousin, I’m not going to be specific about his murder.

However Ambassador Stevens was brutally murdered. His genitals were cut off,
    he was sodomized and beaten and cut and stabbed and burned. He was dragged through
    the streets and left for dead. This is eyewitness testimony of a local Dr.
    who found the Ambassador in a ditch and tried to save his life. He had no
    idea who he was. The other 3 men, including my cousin, met similar fates.
    And deaths due to smoke inhalation is a 100% fabricated LIE. The next week I
    drove my aunt and Uncle and 2 others to DC to receive his body. We met with
    Hillary, Panetta, and Susan Rice. ALL of whom apologized and said it was a
    protest gone bad over a video and exited the area. Next Obama entered with
    the same story and didn’t apologize and wasn’t sympathetic. My aunt cried
    to this man and all he did was hand her flowers and walk away. I tried to
    get his attention, but didn’t. I got upset and yelled liar to him, he kept
    walking. Then a secret service agent grabbed my arm and led me to a room
    where I was held till the proceedings were over.

America, I saw firsthand how cold this man is. What kind of liar he is. Most of you haven’t a clue about this tyrant and yet you support him and act like every word he says is
    Gospel. These murders and the fast and furious cover up’s make Watergate look
    like a kid who told his bff’s secret to the class. We must stop this man, and please pass this story along.”

Again this can not be confirmed 100%…
    CLARK KENT@<a href="http://www.americasfre...ghters.com</a>

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...eing-revealed/

Banned
    Capitalism Institute

Read this... Hillary Clinton CUT security before the attack:

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/h...hazi-security/

Hillary Clinton has blood on her hands. She's guilty. Period.

Banned
    HILLARY CLINTON IN BED WITH MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD-CRIMINAL CHARGES FILED

January 2, 2014 / Clark Kent / 2 comments

According to a recent report by World Net Daily, expected 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is embroiled in yet another international scandal. Still reeling from what many perceive as a botched response to the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, reports indicate the former secretary of state is being investigated by Egypt’s attorney general.
    Hisham Barakat’s criminal complaint against Clinton alleges she conspired with the wife of former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi – and the Muslim Brotherhood – to encourage rebels in the nation.
    According to a translator, Morsi’s wife, Naglaa Mahmoud, reportedly claims to have a “treasure trove of secrets from the White House,” indicating Clinton “fears my wrath.”
    Mahmoud goes on to confirm she “will not speak about Huma Abedin,” a former aide with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. Sources indicate Mahmoud works with Abedin’s mother, Saleha, as a leader of the Muslim Sisterhood.
    As Morsi heads to trial, the actions of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton will likely be central themes. As the lamest of all presidential ducks, Obama’s sullied reputation can’t suffer much more as a result of charges filed against him.
    The added controversy, however, is the last thing a fledgling Clinton campaign needs.Mahmoud seems convinced Clinton will be “looking for the support of Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood” in her pursuit of the Oval Office.
    “Hillary depends on us tremendously to help her succeed in the coming presidential elections,” Mahmoud reportedly confirmed, “just as we helped Barack Obama win twice.”
    Clinton is obviously desperate to retain power despite the frequent missteps she made during her short tenure as secretary of state. Millions of outraged Americans will not let her scandalous behavior be forgotten in the years approaching 2016.
    With the stage set for another big midterm win for Republicans, the continued derailment of the Democrat Party’s presidential frontrunner only makes the conservative cause that much more attractive to voters.
    –B. Christopher Agee
    Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/hillary-clinton-faced-charges-egypt/#zAuuCDsv70KB06ym.99
    Clark Kent @ http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...m-brotherhood/

Banned
    One Million Mothers for Gun Rights

The only phone NSA wasn't listening too !! *GL*

But what difference does it make right?? Ask Hillary she will tell ya??

Banned

The perfect 2016 match....

Hillary Clinton / Bernie Madoff in 2016. A match not necessarily made in Heaven, but a match nonetheless...

Match from Hell, of course Hillary and Christie could be another...I know I know they are not from the same party...but as Hillary would say "What difference does it make"!!!!

April
    Chris Christie Gives Illegal Aliens Foothold in NJ Complete with in-state tuition

Chris Christie will never be president of America. This two-faced liar campaigned and won the Governorship of New Jersey by criticizing his opponent, John Corzine, for supporting licenses and in-state tuition for illegal aliens.

Now, Chris Christie wants to run for the position of president and he has just signed a bill that grants in-state tuition for illegal aliens.

This means that New Jersey taxpayers will now be forced to pay thousands of dollars in taxes each year to subsidize each illegal immigrant going to their colleges. Since New Jersey colleges fill up each year, this means that illegal aliens will displace American students who need those limited seats!

Forcing taxpayers to give in-state tuition subsidies to illegal aliens will only encourage more people to illegally immigrate to America and New Jersey.

Chris Christie is clearly a liar whom no voter can trust regardless of their position on in-state tuition for illegals.

Please review the bad news for Americans and good news for illegal alien invaders and then call Chris Christie to tell him that he will never become president of America because he just ended his political career by signing in-state tuition for illegal aliens into law.

Christie Gives Illegal Aliens Access to In-State Tuition
    http://www.alipac.us/content.php?r=2...-State-Tuition

Call Chris Christie and let him know how angry you are at 609-292-6000

Banned
    Capitalism Institute

A State Department whistle-blower just had his email hacked... and 4 YEARS' worth of emails were deleted. Hillary Clinton's machine is going full blast into cover-up mode. Please SHARE.

But it's too late for Hillary's machine. We already know the truth about Benghazi, and there's MORE than enough to prosecute her for lying to congress... a felony.

Do YOU support prosecuting Hillary Clinton?

State Department Whistleblower's Email Hacked, 4 Years Deleted
    capitalisminstitute.org
    Some of the emails detailed cover-ups and scandals from Hillary Clinton's reign. SHARE:

Banned
    Nation In Distress

And that is the Nice way to put it. LIKE and SHARE ~Ace
    Join Us ► Nation In Distress

Banned
    Overpasses For America

We know what you are!

TRAITORS, that's what!

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast