Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    The Truth is Far Worse Than Any of Us Care to Admit

Posted by Dean Garrison

Are you aware that our government hired Al Qaeda to defend Benghazi? This is just one of many FACTS that just seem too crazy to accept.

Good morning Americans. I am feeling the need to touch on a subject that a lot of us can probably relate to. The subject is conspiracy theories and how we can be hesitant to accept them, regardless of evidence. I suppose that, at least in my case, I don’t want to be seen as overly crazy. Even though my skin is thicker than most, I still have a lot of “people pleasing” in me. I still get my feelings hurt sometimes. I admit it. So sometimes it is easier to accept the lie than it is to look at the truth and risk being called a lunatic. The reality of being the Editor of the D.C. Clothesline is that I am constantly trying to keep a sinking ship afloat. On an average day I lose 14 email subscribers and gain 16. I lose 35 Facebook “likes” from our page and gain 40. We print some very controversial material and that’s how it works. People may agree with 80% of what we print, but when they see the one story that they can not accept it has the potential to make them so angry that they leave. Why? Because much like myself they are not ready to look at certain situations. It’s OK to question Barack Obama, for instance, but as soon as we print a story that makes people look at the possible transgressions of George W. Bush many will head for the exits. I continue to go forward with what I believe is the truth because that is what this will always be about for me. I want to know the truth. I need to know the truth. I have no illusions that all republicans are good and all democrats are bad. In fact, I think most politicians are on the side of evil. Some are just more evil than others. Even so, keeping an open mind is difficult for me, and if it is difficult for me then I can understand that others will feel the same way. A few weeks ago I printed a story about Barack Obama allegedly attempting to set off nukes on the east coast. The story was just too crazy for me to believe. I printed it because there was a shred of doubt in my mind that it was true, but I was very uncomplimentary of Dr. Jim Garrow and I let my own hesitancy shine through. Now I am not so sure. Behind the scenes I get lots of articles and tidbits that I don’t always pass along. A few people have approached me to share new evidence that would seem to substantiate the story. The bottom line is that I am starting to believe it really happened. I might find myself writing a follow up in the future to tell you that I now believe it really happened. If I can become 95% convinced that it did then that is what I will do. Why? Because again, it is about the truth for me. I bring this up because I think that a lot of people can relate to how I feel. I was born and raised a Christian. Part of my upbringing was to try to see the inherent good in everyone. I believe that people are born with this goodness and I don’t want to believe that people could really be as horrible as it seems. But many are. I don’t always accept that immediately and just like many others I buck the truth at first. There have been a few stories lately that made me feel this way. But I also see evidence that others are in the same boat. There is a story, that should be the story of the decade, and people are afraid to share it and afraid to accept it. Some won’t even read it. They are like I was at one time. I wanted to believe that Ronald Reagan and both Bush’s walked on water. I still find it hard to look at these men and think that they could have done anything wrong. It comes from that conservative republican bias that I grew up with. To this day it is hard to let go of that. But only a few weeks ago it was revealed that Saudi Arabia was the primary state sponsor of the 9/11 attacks. We actually ran a couple of different articles on the same topic. After looking at the evidence I thought it was warranted. This story really is that big. Why then is no one talking about this? Why is it that very few want to share it on social media? Why can’t we get people to even bother to read it? It goes back to what I am talking about today. No matter what the evidence is we don’t want to think people could be that bad and we certainly don’t want to think that George W. Bush would have looked the other way with this knowledge. But he did. Furthermore, not one person decided to come forward in the last 12+ years even though many had to know about this. Not only did they try to keep it from the American public but they continued to use our tax dollars and pledge the lives of our young men and women to die for the cause of supporting Saudi Arabia. As recently as this summer, Barack Obama and John Kerry were trying to convince the world to bow to the will of Saudi Arabia and go bomb the hell out of Syria. Not only did they spin a false tale, the media backed them up.
    Danny Abdul Dayem has been exposed as nothing more than a crisis actor who was part of spinning a tale in Syria to gain the support of the American people.

So let me get this straight… Saudi Arabia financed the murder of thousands of Americans and we kept supporting them? We continue to run to their aid whenever they need us? Tell me it is not all about money and oil and I will call you crazy. People want to feel that there is hope and they want to feel like the republicans will save them I suppose. But there is no being saved by any of these political leaders. I can’t speak to all of you when I say this because not all of you share my belief in Jesus Christ. But for those that do, please wake up. You are actively putting your faith in men and women who wish to rule you. You will continue to be disappointed again and again by doing this. God has the power to restore America but He can’t do it if we continue to worship false gods and ignore the only real truth which is His word. For those who are not Christian, you may disagree with my solution but I am sure you see the problems. Last week’s conspiracy is today’s truth and it is happening so fast that people have become numb to it. We live in a country where Phil Robertson is headline news and a government that is complicit in the murder of Americans is conspiracy, no matter how much proof we can manufacture. Benghazi is no different. The current administration did more than make mistakes. They were complicit in the deaths of those four Americans. The truth is the truth. It will not always be popular and will at times be too much to accept. But I plan to keep on telling it. That doesn’t mean that I am always right, because the Lord knows I am not. But I will not cower in fear and wonder how my words will be received. If I believe that a story is truth then I am going to put it out there and I can’t allow myself to be burdened with who might be offended. Not everyone is going to like me and I realize that. But if our country is to ever wake up then it is going to take more and more people who are not afraid of the truth. I need you all to realize something about me. I am doing this for my family. I have five beautiful girls ages 6 months to 10 years. If I can’t somehow effect change in this country then my girls have no chance. I don’t care about selling books and being on TV. I am not a great wordsmith. I am just a simple guy who has a tremendous need to see a better America and I still believe it can happen. But we won’t be saved by any politician. It is going to take the people of this country to act like they are alive and take back what is theirs. In order for them to do that, and my girls to benefit from it, then I have to do anything I can to get the truth out to people. It frustrates me to unhealthy levels but the truth is the only thing that can save us. Every day I realize, more and more, that the truth is far worse than I ever imagined.
    Don't forget to follow the D.C. Clothesline on Facebook and Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

http://dcclothesline.com/2014/01/05/...us-care-admit/

Banned
    OMG America added a new photo.

Banned
    It’s official: Hillary, and any Democrat, must be stopped in 2016

Posted by Mike DeVine on Jan 6, 2014 in Politics

The general that almost started WWIII by bombing Russian troops in Bosnia has announced a “grassroots” movement-PAC to draft a loathing-of-the-military, draft-dodger’s wife that as First Lady prohibited, for a time, the wearing of military uniforms by military officers while she was present in the West Wing of the White House.

Yes, the object of John McCain’s affection, Hillary Clinton will passively participate in the draft-Hillary-for-president dance that is performed to the tune of “Ready for Hillary”.

Announced on Drudge:
    Date: January 5, 2014, 3:06:45 PM EST
    Subject: Free Hillary Clinton Bumper Sticker
    Reply-To: info@hillaryclinton.com

Have you picked up your free Ready for Hillary bumper sticker yet?

Please take a moment to read this special message from General Wes Clark. Ready For Hillary PAC is solely responsible for the content of this message.

Grassroots movements happen when neighbors talk to neighbors and tell them to get involved.

One of the best ways to spark these conversations about Hillary potentially running in 2016 is by showing your support right now.
    https://www.readyforhillary.com/Free-Stickers

Hillary has what it takes to be the next President of the United States. But today, as she decides whether to run she needs to see our support.
    Now is the time to get our support for Hillary organized and ready for 2016.
    Claim your free sticker: Proudly put your support for Hillary on display and tell your friends to do the same.
    Thanks for joining with us,

General Wes Clark
    But seriously fellow conservatives, this tea partier Republican would have to answer “none” to the Hillary-esque question:
    What difference, at this point, does it make, which particular Democrat is nominated by that failed liberal party in 2016?

Only a Republican would repeal Obamanomics and Obamacare.

Yes, Hillary should be continually discredited with reminders of her loathsome character (Hiillarycare worse than Obamacare), poor judgment (Benghazi) and policy failures (Syria’s Assad as reformer and Russian Re-set). But all Democrats must also be so discredited if we expect to see any light at the end of the Age-of-Obama-tunnel.

We also agree that poor First Ladies, Senators, Secretary of States and possible Democratic presidential nominees can be “fascinating”:

video at link below but it is loading very slow

Last edited by kathyet2; 01-06-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Banned
    Nation In Distress shared American Warrior Revolution's photo.

GO SHOW OUR FRIENDS AT American Warrior Revolution SOME NID PATRIOTISM … CR

Banned

Never Forget Benghazi and Keep on pounding the issue until Libscum Heads Explode!!! LIKE and SHARE ~Ace

Join Us ► Nation In Distress

Nation In Distress

So Mr. President... you claim that Al Qaeda has been decimated? Not even close Scumbag, NOT even close!!! LIKE and SHARE ~Ace

Nation In Distress

He knows exactly what he is doing and its Time for We The People to put a Stop to this Communist Administration!!!
    LIKE and SHARE ~Ace

Banned
    Guess Who is Funding Hillary 2016

Posted by: Steven Ahle Posted date: January 06, 2014

The Hillary for president movement is off and running and large amounts of cash needs to be raised. Thanks to some very special friends, it looks like she will be off to a good start. But who are the ones behind her candidacy?

San Francisco environmentalist Susie Tompkins Buell, is one of the main founders of the Finance Council for Ready for Hillary, Super Pac. Buell has many ties to Billionaire, George Soros. Buell, Steve Mostyn and his wife, Amber are the only members who are named for the Finance Council. Mostyn and his wife were huge contributors to Obama in 2012.
    Buell made her fortune as co-founder of the Esprit clothing line. and is a member of the Soros funded Democracy Alliance, the secretive donor’s club that pours millions into liberal causes. Soros is also a member. That money has been steered to Soros financed groups such as Media Matters and the Center for American Progress
    Buell’s Susie Tompkins Buell Foundation also donated money to Media Matters, a group with close ties to Soros and the Obama White House. Years ago, Hillary admitted to helping to found Media Matters, a tax exempt group that openly campaigns for liberals.
    Ready for Hillary made the news last week when they began selling Hillary t-shirts and assorted items. It is unprecedented for Super Pacs to be started for a candidate who hasn’t even declared her candidacy yet. Perhaps, she wants the Benghazi scandal to die down before she does.

Steven Ahle

Forget Benghazi, Hillary wants us to forget Benghazi....I bet she does!!! Now come on Hillary Really!!!!!

Banned
    Are You Ready For Hillary? All Signs Point To 2016 Prez Run

3 hours ago | Politics, US | Posted by Kristin Tate

Are you ready for Hillary?

Whether you are or not might not matter, because all signs point to the former First Lady and Secretary of State gearing up for a 2016 run. Earlier today New York Magazine reported, “While we’re still many months away from an announcement on her plans for 2016, it’s increasingly obvious that Clinton’s camp is working to make sure she’ll have a sophisticated presidential campaign at the ready.”
    Super-PAC “Ready for Hillary” has a growing email list of supporters that it emails regularly. But an email sent from the group on Sunday was different.
    This particular email was sent by former CNN talking head General Wesley Clark to Hillary Clinton supporters. The return address was “info@hillaryclinton.com.”
    The Ready for Hillary campaign rented out the Hillary Clinton 2008 mailing list of supporters to send Genearl Clark’s message. This is a sign that Clinton supports the groundwork being laid out by Ready for Hillary.
    Here are the contents of yesterday’s email:

Date: January 5, 2014, 3:06:45 PM EST
    Subject: Free Hillary Clinton Bumper Sticker
    Reply-To: info@hillaryclinton.com

Please take a moment to read this special message from General Wes Clark. Ready For Hillary PAC is solely responsible for the content of this message.
    Grassroots movements happen when neighbors talk to neighbors and tell them to get involved.

One of the best ways to spark these conversations about Hillary potentially running in 2016 is by showing your support right now.
    https://www.readyforhillary.com/Free-Stickers
    Hillary has what it takes to be the next President of the United States. But today, as she decides whether to run she needs to see our support.
    Now is the time to get our support for Hillary organized and ready for 2016.
    Claim your free sticker: Proudly put your support for Hillary on display and tell your friends to do the same.
    Thanks for joining with us,
    General Wes Clark
    The email may also signify that Clark is vying for a VP position if Hillary does indeed run.
    If Hillary does decide to run for president, do you think she could snag the Democrat Party nominee in 2016? While it is still early in the game, it is unclear who her major competition would be.
    Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below.
    (Visited 336 times, 336 visits today)

Kristin Tate

Kristin Tate is a writer and commentator. She was trained in journalism by John Stossel at the Fox Business Network. Dedicated to fearless reporting, Tate regularly works on undercover stings with journalist James O'Keefe to reveal government waste, abuse, and fraud. Tate was a Young Americans for Liberty (YAL) Chapter President and Founder in Boston. She will continue to fight tirelessly for individual liberty and free markets through reporting and new media. Follow Kristin on Twitter @KristinBTate.

Read more: http://benswann.com/are-you-ready-fo...#ixzz2pezOU2Xj
    Follow us: @BenSwann_ on Twitter

Am I ready for Benghazi Hillary no and then he-- no again!!!!!

Banned
    Capitalism Institute

Over 75% of House Republicans are pushing for a "Select Committee" on Benghazi... but John Boehner is stalling the push and protecting Obama and Hillary. Please SHARE.

Many are saying that this is the last straw, and if Boehner refuses to investigate Benghazi, then it's time for him to be REPLACED.

Do YOU support replacing John Boehner?

capitalisminstitute.org

Allen West Asks: Why is John Boehner Stopping Benghazi Probe?

If Boehner won't investigate Benghazi, he's doing more harm than good. Help replace him and SHARE:

A group of people committed to uncovering answers about Benghazi sent a letter to Speaker Boehner this week to call for him to
    create a special committee to investigate the terrorist attack. The group is made up of family members of the victims, military leaders, and conservative representatives and activists. The reason for the letter?

Boehner has been blocking the House Resolution from Rep. Frank Wolf (R-VA) that would create such a committee, even though H. Res. 36 has 178 cosponsors in addition to Wolf,” writes Breitbart. Why block the resolution?
    Allen West (R-FL) suspects that perhaps Speaker Boehner and Majority Leader Cantor are purposefully refusing to bring the resolution to a vote. “You have to wonder,” he writes, “is there something they know that they prefer not come to light?

From Breitbart:
    Former Rep. Allen West (R-FL), a leader in the conservative movement and retired Lt. Colonel of the United States Army, told Breitbart News that he thinks House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) and Majority Leader Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA) might be trying to help the Obama administration cover up the Benghazi scandal. [...]
    “There is widespread support for a select committee to get to the bottom of disturbing questions surrounding the attack, as H.Res. 36 has 178 cosponsors,” West said in an email to Breitbart News. “Yet Speaker of the House John Boehner and Majority Leader Eric Cantor refuse to bring it to the House floor for a vote. You have to wonder, is there something they know that they prefer not come to light?”
    The letter delivered to Boehner on Monday similarly questioned whether Boehner is helping President Barack Obama’s administration cover up the Benghazi scandal. Specifically, because Boehner is a member of the “Super 8”—congressional leaders who are briefed on national security matters—the coalition wondered if he knew something that a full investigation into Benghazi would reveal.
    “Some analysts believe your inaction and passivity towards getting to the truth concerning Benghazi is because you were briefed on the intelligence and special operations activities in Libya as a member of the ‘Super 8,’” the group wrote. “You may possess ‘guilty knowledge.’ We recall how then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi developed a form of ‘amnesia’ concerning a documented briefing she received on so-called ‘enhanced interrogation techniques’ – later termed ‘torture’ for political purposes.”
    The Benghazi terrorist attack happened over a year ago. We still don’t have answers. The answers we do have — like how Hillary cut security, how potential help was told to “stand down,” revealing that the “YouTube” video story was a lie — are disturbing and only beg more questions. Questions that could be answered after a thorough special investigation… if Boehner would allow the aforementioned resolution to come to a vote. Justice could finally be served.
    Do you support a special investigation of Benghazi? Help us spread the word by sharing this article.

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/w...hner-benghazi/

Capitalism Institute

Some reports are coming in that explain why Boehner is fighting the Benghazi investigation... he probably knew about the CIA Benghazi operation beforehand. Please SHARE.

This means that the "Select Committee" on Benghazi that 75% of House Republicans support would expose HIM as well as Hillary and Obama... proof it's time Boehner is REPLACED.

Do YOU support replacing John Boehner?

Report: John Boehner Might Have Known About Benghazi Op Beforehand
    capitalisminstitute.org
    It's time to replace John Boehner and FULLY investigate and expose Benghazi. Please SHARE if you agree:

Last edited by kathyet2; 01-09-2014 at 01:35 PM.

Banned
    Obama Administration’s Benghazi Bombshell

Posted by Joe For America on Jan 8, 2014

The Washington Post reports that U.S. officials suspect Sufian Ben Qumu, an ex-Guantanamo detainee, “played a role in the attack on the American compound in Benghazi, Libya, and are planning to designate the group he leads as a foreign terrorism organization.” Ben Qumu is based in Derna, Libya and runs a branch of Ansar al Sharia headquartered in the city.

U.S. officials have found that some of Ben Qumu’s militiamen from Derna “participated in the attack” and “were in Benghazi before the attack took place on Sept. 11, 2012.”

Ben Qumu was fingered early on as a suspect in the Benghazi attack, but his name dropped out of much of the reporting on the assault for more than one year.

In November 2013, however, THE WEEKLY STANDARD reported: “U.S. intelligence officials believe that Sufian Ben Qumu, a Libyan ex-Guantánamo detainee, trained some of the jihadists who carried out the attacks in Benghazi.” Ben Qumu, TWS reported, “has longstanding connections with al Qaeda leadership.”

Ben Qumu’s biography is rich with al Qaeda links:
    Ben Qumu is one of the original “Arab Afghans” who traveled to Afghanistan to fight the Soviets in the 1980s. In the years that followed the end of the anti-Soviet jihad, Ben Qumu followed al Qaeda to the Sudan and then, in the mid-to-late 1990s, back to Afghanistan and Pakistan. He was eventually arrested in Pakistan after the 9/11 attacks and transferred to the American detention facility at Guantánamo Bay.

A leaked Joint Task Force Guantánamo (JTF-GTMO) threat assessment describes Ben Qumu as an “associate” of Osama bin Laden. JTF-GTMO found that Ben Qumu worked as a driver for a company owned by bin Laden in the Sudan, fought alongside al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan, and maintained ties to several other well-known al Qaeda leaders. Ben Qumu’s alias was found on the laptop of an al Qaeda operative responsible for overseeing the finances for the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. The information on the laptop indicated that Ben Qumu was an al Qaeda “member receiving family support.”
    An August 2012 report published by the Library of Congress in conjunction with the Defense Department, titled “Al Qaeda in Libya: a Profile,” identified Ben Qumu as the possible “new face of al Qaeda in Libya despite” his denial of an ongoing al Qaeda role. The report also noted that Ben Qumu and his Ansar al Sharia fighters are “believed to be close to the al Qaeda clandestine network” in Libya. According to the report’s authors, that same network is headed by al Qaeda operatives who report to al Qaeda’s senior leadership in Pakistan, including Ayman al Zawahiri.

The reporting on Ben Qumu’s ties to the Benghazi attack directly refutes an account by David Kirkpatrick of the New York Times. Kirkpatrick reported that “neither Mr. Qumu nor anyone else in Derna appears to have played a significant role in the attack on the American Mission, officials briefed on the investigation and the intelligence said.”

The Post reports that, in addition to Ben Qumu and Ansar al Sharia Derna, the branches of Ansar al Sharia in Benghazi and Tunisia are going to be designated as terrorist organizations by the State Department.

Two other individuals, Ahmed Abu Khattala and Seifallah ben Hassine, are going to be added to the list of “specially designated global terrorists.”

Seifallah Ben Hassine (a.k.a. Abu Iyad al Tunisi) is the head of Ansar al Sharia Tunisia, which assaulted the U.S. Embassy in Tunis just three days after the attack in Benghazi.

In its annual Country Reports on Terrorism, published in May 2013, the State Department noted that Ben Hassine “was implicated as the mastermind behind the September 14 attack on the US Embassy,” which involved “a mob of 2,000 – 3,000” people, “including individuals affiliated with the militant organization Ansar al Sharia.”
    Continue reading at The Weekly Standard.

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2014/01/oba...SBc1MUqhmrq.99

Banned
    January 7, 2014 Tapper: Hillary Will Have To Answer A Lot Of Questions About Benghazi If She Runs For President

http://conservative50plus.com/blog/t...for-president/

You will hear the same answers she has said and that will be it. "What difference does it make"!! Haven't you all heard that enough...Run.... Heck NO.... She needs to be tried for treason or the very least charged or accused with malfeasance and ostracized for dereliction of duty along with her lying boss.
    Last edited by kathyet2; 01-09-2014 at 01:20 PM.

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast