Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Hillary Clinton Defended Evil Rapist and Smeared 12 Year Old Rape Victim

By Onan Coca / 21 June 2014

Hillary Clinton’s law career was less than stellar. Her first brush with fame came while working against President Nixon during the Watergate hearings, from where she was fired by her boss Jerry Zeifman. The story of what happened can teach you a lot about who Hillary Clinton is.
    Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.
    Why?
    “Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”
    Apparently, her unethical behavior didn’t stop with Watergate. Later on, Hillary would take on a few (very few) cases herself. One in particular deserves some notoriety.
    In 1975 Clinton would take part in her first criminal defense case, choosing to defend a man who had been accused of raping a 12 year old girl. The woman now says that Hillary Clinton ruined her life by lying about her and dragging her name and character through the mud. New evidence seems to support her claim that Clinton went above and beyond the call to zealously defend her client, who she seemed to know was guilty, by lying about the victim.
    If the victim could speak to Clinton, she said, “I would say, ‘You took a case of mine in ‘75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.”
    The victim’s claim that Clinton smeared her following her rape is based on a May 1975 court affidavit Clinton wrote on behalf of Thomas Alfred Taylor, who Clinton agreed to defend after being asked by the prosecutor. Taylor had specifically requested a female attorney.
    “I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Clinton, then named Hillary D. Rodham, wrote in the affidavit. “I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”
    The victim denied Clinton’s claim she had ever accused anyone of attacking her before her rape.
    “I’ve never said that about anyone. I don’t know why she said that. I have never made false allegations. I know she was lying,” she said. “I definitely didn’t see older men. I don’t know why Hillary put that in there and it makes me plumb mad.”
    So Clinton lied in an official affidavit given to the court? It would seem so, especially after listening to an interview that she conducted with a reporter in the 1980’s wherein she discussed the case in question.

The victim believes that the tape exposes Hillary Clinton for the unscrupulous liar that she is.

On the tapes, Clinton, who speaks in a Southern drawl, appears to acknowledge that she was aware of her client’s guilt, brags about successfully getting the only piece of physical evidence thrown out of court, and laughs about it all whimsically.
    “He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Clinton says on the recording, failing to hold back some chuckles…
    For the victim, the tapes prove that while Clinton was arguing in the affidavit that the victim could have some culpability in her own attack, she actually believed that her client was guilty. Taylor’s light sentence was a miscarriage of justice, the victim said.
    “It’s proven fact, with all the tapes [now revealed], she lied like a dog on me. I think she was trying to do whatever she could do to make herself look good at the time…. She wanted it to look good, she didn’t care if those guys did it or not,” she said. “Them two guys should have got a lot longer time. I do not think justice was served at all.”
    While some may argue that Clinton was simply doing her job, there is a point where that excuse becomes untenable. Lawyers must also abide by some measure of decency and morally acceptable behavior. Zealously defending your client should never mean blaming the victim for the horrors that were forced upon them, especially when you know that your client is surely guilty.
    This is the woman Democrats want leading our nation. An unscrupulous liar who will do whatever it takes to get her way. Even if it means terrorizing, demeaning and destroying a little girl who was an innocent victim to a violent and disgusting crime.

Whether or not Clinton was just doing her duty as a defense lawyer, for the victim, Clinton’s behavior speaks to her character, her ambition, and her suitability to be a role model for women or president of the United States.
    “I think she wants to be a role model being who she is, to look good, but I don’t think she’s a role model at all… If she had have been, she would have helped me at the time, being a 12-year-old girl who was raped by two guys,” she said. “She did that to look good and she told lies on that. How many other lies has she told to get where she’s at today? If she becomes president, is she gonna be telling the world the truth? No. She’s going to be telling lies out there, what the world wants to hear.”
    “I’m a little scared of her… When this all comes about, I’m a little worried she might try to hurt me, I hope not,” she said. “They can lie all they want, say all they want, I know what’s true.”

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/6896/hillary-...hB5AKCdoeep.99

Banned
    Liberty Crier

Shared publicly - Yesterday 10:56 AM

This woman wants to lead us? Protecting the minority is exactly what America is supposed to be about. And it's a majority, not a minority, who support guns.

http://libertycrier.com/hillary-clin...led-viewpoint/

Liberty Crier's photos

Hillary Clinton: Gun Owners Are Terrorists, Not Entitled To Viewpoint

June 21, 2014

Binaryloop | I've lived all over the US and found that most Americans love liberty but, get fooled into partisan politics. My goal is to wake people up and help them see it's not about left or right -- it's about freedom!

Opinions from Liberty Crier contributors and members are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of The Liberty Crier.

374Share 19Tweet 35 1Share 0 0Reddit 0Stumble 456Share
    Via: NRA-ILA
    On Monday, during an interview on CNN Newsroom, Hillary Clinton said of gun control opponents, “We cannot let a minority of people–and that’s what it is, it is a minority of people–hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people.

Mrs. Clinton was asked by a member of CNN’s TV studio audience “. . . as it pertains to school shootings. Do you think that reinstating the ban on assault weapons and banning high capacity magazines would do any good?” Mrs. Clinton responded “Yes, I do. I do.” As she went on, she twice confused semi-automatic firearms with “automatic” weapons.

Mrs. Clinton also said that she was “disappointed that Congress didn’t pass universal background checks in 2013.” Being that we hold the First Amendment in higher regard than Mrs. Clinton, we’ll say she’s entitled to her “viewpoint.” The facts, however, show that “universal” checks wouldn’t stop the exceedingly rare mass murderer, as acknowledged by nationally-recognized criminologist James Alan Fox in his Top 10 myths about mass shootings.

Hillary Clinton: Gun Owners Are Terrorists, Not Entitled to Viewpoint [continued]

Read more at http://libertycrier.com/hillary-clin...562CPrQWT6Y.99

Banned
    Inside the Obamas vs. ‘Hildebeest’ Clintons feud

By Edward Klein

June 21, 2014 | 6:48pm
    Modal Trigger
    Photo: (Left) Getty Images, (right) WireImage

In his new book, “Blood Feud,” journalist Edward Klein gets inside the dysfunctional, jealous relationship between Bill and Hillary Clinton and Barack and Michelle Obama — and how it could explode in 2016.

MORE ON:

Hillary Clinton

Clinton bristled at Benghazi deception: book

Hillary: Iraq's premier has failed as a leader

Clintons use loophole to avoid estate tax they helped create

Sluggish sales for Hillary’s new book

Outwardly, they put on a show of unity — but privately, the Obamas and Clintons, the two power couples of the Democrat Party, loathe each other.
    “I hate that man Obama more than any man I’ve ever met, more than any man who ever lived,” Bill Clinton said to friends on one occasion, adding he would never forgive Obama for suggesting he was a racist during the 2008 campaign.
    The feeling is mutual. Obama made *excuses not to talk to Bill, while the first lady privately sniped about Hillary.
    On most evenings, Michelle Obama and her trusted adviser, Valerie Jarrett, met in a quiet corner of the White House residence. They’d usually open a bottle of Chardonnay, catch up on news about Sasha and Malia, and gossip about people who gave them heartburn.
    Their favorite bęte noire was Hillary Clinton, whom they nicknamed “Hildebeest,” after the menacing and shaggy-maned gnu that roams the Serengeti.
    ‘Michelle could be president’

The animosity came to a head in the run-up to the 2012 election, when Obama’s inner circle insisted he needed the former president’s support to win. Obama finally telephoned Bill Clinton in September 2011 and invited him out for a round of golf.
    “I’m not going to enjoy this,” Bill told Hillary when they gathered with a group of friends and political associates at Whitehaven, their neo-Georgian home on Embassy Row in Washington, DC.
    Modal Trigger“Blood Feud” by Edward Klein

“I’ve had two successors since I left the White House — Bush and Obama — and I’ve heard more from Bush, asking for my advice, than I’ve heard from Obama. I have no relationship with the president — none whatsoever,” Clinton said.
    “I really can’t stand the way Obama *always seems to be hectoring when he talks to me,” Clinton added, according to someone who was present at the gathering and spoke on the condition of anonymity. “Sometimes we just stare at each other. It’s pretty damn awkward. Now we both have favors to ask each other, and it’s going to be very unpleasant. But I’ve got to get this guy to owe me and to be on our side.”
    During the golf game, Clinton didn’t waste any time reminding Obama that as president he had presided over eight years of prosperity, while Obama had been unable to dig the country out of the longest financial *doldrums since the Great Depression.
    “Bill got into it right away,” said a Clinton family friend. “He told Obama, ‘Hillary and I are gearing up for a run in 2016.’ He said Hillary would be ‘the most qualified, most experienced candidate, perhaps in history.’ His reference to Hillary’s experience made Obama wince, since it was clearly a shot at his lack of experience when he ran for president.
    “And so Bill continued to talk about Hillary’s qualifications . . . and the coming campaign in 2016. But Barack didn’t bite. He changed the subject several times. Then suddenly, Barack said something that took Bill by complete surprise. He said, ‘You know, Michelle would make a great presidential candidate, too.’
    “Bill was speechless. Was Barack comparing Michelle’s qualifications to Hillary’s? Bill said that if he hadn’t been on a mission to strike a deal with Barack, he might have stormed off the golf course then and there.”
    Blackberry snub

Bill Clinton would go on to campaign for Obama in 2012, but he felt betrayed when the president seemed to waver when it came to a 2016 endorsement of Hillary. Obama attempted to smooth things over with a joint “60 Minutes” interview with Hillary, and later a private dinner for the two couples at the White House.
    ‘I hate that man Obama more than any man I’ve ever met, more than any man who ever lived.’
    - Bill Clinton in 'Blood Feud'
    And so, on March 1, 2013 — the very day that the $85 billion in budget cuts known as the “sequester” went into effect — the Clintons slipped unnoticed into the White House and sat down for dinner with the Obamas in the Residence.
    Typically, once Obama decided to do something (for example, the surge in Afghanistan), he immediately had second thoughts, and his behavior during dinner degenerated from moody to grumpy to bad-tempered.
    After the obligatory greetings and small talk about family, Obama asked Bill what he thought about the sequester: Would it turn out to be a political plus for him? Bill went into a long — and boring — lecture about the issue.
    To change the subject, Hillary asked Michelle if it was true, as she had heard, that the first lady was thinking about running for the Senate from Illinois.
    Michelle said that she was warming to the idea, though she had yet to make up her mind.
    Bill shot Hillary a look of incredulity.
    Bill then moved the conversation to Obama’s vaunted 2012 campaign *organization. He told Obama that it would be a good idea to fold the organization, along with all its digital and social-media bells and whistles, into the Democratic National Committee.
    Obama’s only response was a disparaging smile.
    Modal TriggerPresident Barack Obama acts cordial with former President Clinton but it’s all for show, according to the new book “Blood Feud,” by journalist Edward Klein.Photo: White House

“You have to use your organization to aid the candidate in 2016,” Bill pressed Obama.
    “Really?” Obama replied in a tone of undisguised sarcasm.
    The two men went back and forth over the subject of where the money for Obama’s campaign organization had come from and how to allocate funds for the 2016 presidential election. Bill raised his voice. So did Obama.
    As Bill Clinton went on about his managerial experience, Obama began playing with his Blackberry under the table, making it plain that he wasn’t paying attention to anything Clinton had to say. He was intentionally snubbing Clinton. Others around the table noticed Obama thumbing his Blackberry, and the atmosphere turned even colder than before.
    Hillary changed the subject again.
    “Are you glad you won’t have to campaign again?” she asked Obama. “You don’t seem to *enjoy it.”
    “For a guy who doesn’t like it,” Obama replied tartly, “I’ve done pretty well.”
    “Well,” Bill said, adding his two cents, “I was glad to pitch in and help get you re-elected.”
    There was another long pause. Finally, Obama turned to Bill and said, sotto voce, “Thanks.”
    After the dinner, and once the Clintons had been ushered out of the family quarters, Obama shook his head and said, “That’s why I never invite that guy over.”
    Obama’s mini-me

Lately, Bill Clinton has become convinced that Obama won’t endorse Hillary in 2016. During a gathering at Whitehaven, guests overheard Bill talking to his daughter Chelsea about whether the president would back Joe Biden.
    “Recently, I’ve been hearing a different scenario from state committeemen,” Clinton said. “They say he’s looking for a candidate who’s just like him. Someone relatively unknown. Someone with a fresh face.
    “He’s convinced himself he’s been a brilliant president, and wants to clone himself — to find his Mini-Me.
    “He’s hunting for someone to succeed him, and he believes the American people don’t want to vote for someone who’s been around for a long time. He thinks that your mother and I are what he calls ‘so 20th century.’ He’s looking for *another Barack Obama.”
    Excerpted from “Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas” by Edward Klein. Out this week from Regnery Publishing.

http://nypost.com/2014/06/21/inside-...eest-clintons/

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Hillary Clinton Has Got To Be Joking – This Is What ‘Dead Broke’ Actually Looks Like…

By Michael Snyder, on June 23rd, 2014

During a recent interview with Diane Sawyer, Hillary Clinton claimed that Bill and her were "dead broke" when they left the White House. And then on Sunday, Hillary told the Guardian that they are not "truly well off" despite having earned about a hundred million dollars since leaving the White House and owning a couple of luxury homes. This is yet another shocking example of how disconnected our political elite have become to the rest of the American people. Perhaps Hillary Clinton is not "truly well off" when compared to some of the ultra-wealthy individuals that she rubs shoulders with at Democratic fundraisers, but according to numbers provided by the Social Security Administration, the Clintons would easily be in the top 0.01% of all income earners in America since leaving the White House. So was Hillary Clinton joking, or is she really this out of touch with ordinary Americans?
    Perhaps she thought that she could just tell a little white lie about how wealthy Bill and her truly are. After all, 66 percent of Americans believe that when it says "natural" on a food label that it actually means something. It seems like people will fall for almost anything these days.
    Unfortunately for Clinton, people are not letting this one go. In fact, CNN anchor Alison Kosik recently burst out laughing on air in response to Clinton's claim that she is not "truly well off"...
    If Hillary Clinton really does want to see what "dead broke" actually looks like, she should travel to some of the deeply impoverished communities in the heartland of America.
    For instance, just consider what the BBC found when they interviewed two young kids being raised by a single mother in Iowa.
    10-year-old Kaylie Haywood and her brother spend much of their time desperately hungry and thinking about food...
    And of course Kaylie and Tyler are far from alone. In fact, there are 49 million people that are dealing with food insecurity in America right now, and that number is growing. For more sobering examples of crushing poverty in rural communities all over the United States, please see my previous article entitled "Vast Stretches Of Impoverished Appalachia Look Like They Have Been Through A War".
    But Hillary Clinton and politicians like her usually only interact with those kinds of people when it is time to win another election.
    And that goes for most politicians from both political parties.
    For the moment, life is good for the elite. In places such as New York City, Washington D.C. and San Francisco, unemployment is relatively low and home prices are soaring.
    But for the bottom half of the country, things just continue to get even worse. Just consider the following numbers...
    -According to one recent survey, 26 percent of all Americans have absolutely no emergency savings whatsoever.
    -Approximately two-thirds of all Americans do not have enough money saved up to cover six months of expenses if an emergency arose.
    -Close to half of those living in Detroit cannot pay their water bills. It is being reported that the United Nations may step in to help.
    -One report discovered that 60 percent of all children in the city of Detroit are living in poverty.
    -One out of every three grocery store workers in the state of California is currently receiving public assistance.
    -According to the U.S. Census Bureau, about one out of every six Americans is now living in poverty. The number of Americans living in poverty is now at a level that has not been seen since the 1960s.
    -Even if you do have a job that does not mean that you are able to escape poverty in the United States today. In fact, about one out of every four part-time workers in America is now living below the poverty line.
    -According to numbers provided by Wal-Mart, more than half of their hourly workers make less than $25,000 a year.
    -At this point, one out of every four American workers overall has a job that pays $10 an hour or less.
    -It is a number that does not seem right, but it is actually true that half the country makes $27,520 a year or less from their jobs.
    -Right now, one out of every six men in America in their prime working years (25 to 54) do not have a job.
    -Half of all college graduates are still financially dependent on their parents even when they are two years out of school.
    -One study discovered that nearly half of all public students in the United States come from low income homes.
    -It is being projected that approximately 50 percent of all U.S. children will be on food stamps at some point in their lives before they reach the age of 18.
    -It is hard to believe, but right now 1.2 million students that attend public schools in America are homeless. That number has risen by an astounding 72 percent since the start of the last recession.
    -According to a Feeding America hunger study, more than 37 million Americans are now being served by food pantries and soup kitchens.
    -Numbers from the U.S. Census Bureau reveal that 49.2 percent of all Americans are now receiving benefits from at least one government program.
    But if you still feel sorry for Hillary Clinton after reading all of this, there is a way that you can help.
    For just pennies a day, you can contribute to "The Hillary Clinton Fund For Broke Politicians". In the video posted below, you can see how ordinary Americans respond when they are asked to donate to the fund...

So what do you think about all of this? Are we being too harsh on Hillary Clinton or does she deserve the flak that she has been getting?
    Please feel free to share what you think by posting a comment below...

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...lly-looks-like
    Last edited by kathyet2; 06-24-2014 at 01:17 PM.

Banned
    CHELSEA’S ALSO FULL OF CRAP: Little Clinton, Who Lives In $11M Home, Says She Doesn’t Care About Money

Posted on June 24, 2014
    Really, Chelsea? Then give it all to the poor and refuse to take $600k for doing nothing at work, okay? If you Clinton supporters buy this crap, then you’re a bunch of daft and very committed Leftists because this is some rank BS. Check it out …
    Chelsea Clinton lives a charmed life, but don’t be fooled: secretly, she’s not attached to the oodles of money she and her hedge fund manager husband make each year, the former first daughter said in an interview published over the weekend.
    Philanthropy is her true passion, Clinton said, and that’s why she permanently left Wall Street to join the Clinton Foundation, which she runs with her parents, former first couple Bill and Hillary Clinton.
    ‘I was curious if I could care about [money] on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t,’ Clinton told The Telegraph. ‘That wasn’t the metric of success I wanted in my life.’
    Despite Chelsea’s self-proclaimed disinterest in money-making, a report last week surfaced that she was paid $600,000 by NBC last year to do a smattering of reporting
    It is not uncommon for well-known anchors to earn multiple millions per year, but Clinton’s reported annual salary is high for the frequency of her segments.
    By comparison, her salary is higher than both of the last two editors of the New York Times.
    Read more: Daily Mail

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/06/chelse...9TMG8uiRc57.99

Plus her hubby is a multi millionaire!!!

Banned
    Wayne Johnson originally shared:

"Kentucky convicted a former US soldier of raping a 14-year-old lraqi girl and killing her and her family, Reuters reports. Former Private 1st Class Steven Green faces the death penalty when the sentencing phase of his trial begins Monday. Green, 24, was the leader of a group of five US soldiers who took part in the 2006 assault in Baghdad. Green shot the girl's parents and her 6-year-old sister while other soldiers raped the girl. He then raped the teenager himself before killing her. The other four men have been imprisoned, though they all could be paroled. Green's defense team said he suffered from combat stress, though he later described the assault—which triggered international scorn—as "awesome."

Source: http://www.reunionblackfamily.com/ap...pe-black-women

Wayne Johnson's photos

Banned
    The Hillary Tapes: Part Two

Bill Clinton in 1980s: ‘I think I’ve Been Able to Change My Bad Habits’

AP

BY: Alana Goodman
    June 26, 2014 2:41 pm

LISTEN HERE TO PART TWO OF THE HILLARY TAPES
    Bill and Hillary Clinton discussed the future president’s compulsive personality, his struggles with the loneliness of public office, his ambitions for the future, and the future first lady’s career and hopes for her daughter Chelsea in a series of interviews with an Arkansas journalist between 1983 and 1987.

The interviews, recorded on more than five hours of audiotape and donated to the University of Arkansas Special Collections archives by the Arkansas reporter Roy Reed, were supposed to make the pages of Esquire.

The story, which would have marked the Clintons’ first major profile in a national magazine, never ran due to space constraints. The recordings were made available to the public for the first time in January of this year.

Obtained by the Washington Free Beacon, those recordings included the former first lady’s cavalier discussion of her legal defense of a child rapist—publication of which prompted the rape victim, now 52, to break her silence in an interview with the Daily Beast.
    It also prompted the university to revoke the Free Beacon’s research privileges for failing to ask for permission prior to publication. The dean of libraries at the university is a Clinton donor.

However, the controversy over the new information regarding Clinton’s defense of the child rapist threatens to obscure the other material contained in the Reed interviews, which paint a complex and intimate portrait of the Clinton family during a pivotal moment in its political career.

“I’m a Compulsive Person”

“Almost every major personal and political error I’ve made in my life came at a time when I was totally exhausted,” Bill Clinton told Roy Reed.
    It was 1983 and the 37-year-old Arkansas governor was preparing for reelection. First elected in 1978 as the youngest governor in the United States, Clinton lost the office in 1980, winning it back in 1982.

Determined to avoid the mistakes of his first term, Clinton was clearly troubled by his tendency to be his own worst enemy.
    “I still have to watch it, boy, in election year—I can feel it now,” he said. “I’ve gotten to the edge a lot more than I have in the previous 18 months—just because I’m a compulsive person. I’ll always think of something more to do, another phone call that needs to be made, another thing that needs to be read.”

Journalists and Clinton biographers have noted his compulsive tendencies throughout his career. And though Clinton does not go into detail about his marriage struggles, his close former aide Betsey Wright told Carl Bernstein in a Woman in Charge that the governor was conducting frequent affairs with women between 1982 and 1987.

“For five years [prior to 1987], Betsey had watched and listened as Bill made arrangements for assignations and slipped out of the office for meetings with various women,” wrote Bernstein. “Sometimes the troopers gave her sly heads-ups.”

“When a person gets to be a certain age it’s hard to change a lot,” Clinton told Reed. “But I think I have been able to change some of my bad habits, and to shore up my weaknesses a little better, set up a system which helps my strengths.”

Clinton spoke wistfully about his life before politics and said his marriage had suffered during his first term.

“Those years gave me the chance to spend more time with my wife, who’s the most interesting person I’ve ever known,” said Clinton of his years out of office. “I think our relationship had suffered some from the previous term.”

When asked what he wanted out of his life, Clinton said he wanted more time to be alone.

“I would like to have my life better organized so that I had more time to myself,” he said. “I would like to write, and I’d like to spend more time making sure I had something worth reading if I wrote.”

“I wish I had a lot more time, frankly, to spend with people who I like and care about outside politics,” Clinton added. “I used to do that a lot before I came to office … having dinner with my friends, or just doing things.”

Clinton downplayed introspection, however.

“Anyway the, hell who knows,” Clinton added. “I never think about these personal questions except too late at night, when I’m too tired to make decisions, or when somebody like you comes out and asks. I probably ought to pay someone to come out once a month and ask me this. I need a couch here.”

“As Long as They Speak English”

Both of the Clintons denied that they had great political ambitions, or that they thought much about the future, in the interviews with Reed.
    “Hillary and I don’t even talk about it,” said Bill Clinton. “I never look past the next election.”

Bill Clinton “won’t talk about the future. He’s kind of fatalistic like that … I’ve never heard him say, ‘here’s what I want to do in 5 years’ or ‘here’s what I want to do in 10 years,’” said the first lady of Arkansas.

When Reed asked Hillary Clinton if she ever thought about running for public office, she said, “No. But, I don’t think about the future much.”
    She attempted to steer the conversation back to the present.

“I’ve never had any great game plan, or [thought] ‘Here’s where I’m gonna be in 5 years, 10 years’,” she said. “I’m not motivated that way. So no, I never—I mean, people ask me that all the time.”

Reed suggested it might also be impractical for two people from the same family to hold public office.

“I think, yeah—even if I were to entertain any such thoughts they would be futile,” replied the future junior senator from New York.
    Had there been any discussion about whether it would be she or her husband who would run for public office? Reed asked.

“Never. Never,” said Hillary Clinton. “I never thought I was going to run for office. It wasn’t anything I’d thought about. … There was never any question in my mind that [Bill’s] plans were both formed, and also ones that made a lot of sense. I was really excited by what he wanted.”
    Clinton also expressed reluctance to move to place where there were a large number of non-English speakers.

“I don’t know. I could, as long as they speak English,” she said. “I have a terrible ear for foreign language. As long as they speak English, I could be comfortable.”

“How would you feel about living in Washington?” asked Reed.

“I don’t know,” Hillary Clinton responded. “I like Washington. I think Washington is an interesting city … it’s not a place I’d prefer to live.”
    “How about if a job opens up there?” Reed asked.

“It would depend on the job,” she replied.

“They Very Often Are Nervous About Asking Questions”

Today, Hillary Clinton is known for her rocky relationship with the press—including a recent secret meeting at the D.C. bureau of the New York Times in which her top lieutenants told the paper to back off its coverage.

In the 1980s, however, Clinton said that she wished the media would be more aggressive.

“I have had more experience with the press in the last few years than I ever had in my life,” Clinton told Reed. “Television is a different world, they do 30 second time segments, they don’t care about in-depth they want something [quick].”

“Even people who think they’re doing an in-depth interview, or pursuing issues, they very often are nervous about asking questions, or at least come across that way and they don’t follow through,” Clinton added. “It’s just kind of funny.”

Asked about her hopes for Chelsea Clinton’s future, Clinton said she would like her to be a good person no matter what she does.

“There are character traits and attitudes I want [Chelsea] to have, but if she has those, I don’t care what she does,” said Clinton.

“Right now she wants to be like ten different things ranging from firelady to a ballet dancer to a train driver, airplane pilot, doctor, a movie star, there’s a whole gamut of things she wants to be.”

Chelsea Clinton earned a $600,000 annual salary from NBC News before switching to a month-to-month contract. That amounts to some $27,000 per minute she appeared on the network, analysts say.

Reed said that he had expected Clinton to say she wanted her daughter to be the first woman president.

“It’s a hard thing to plan for,” Clinton answered. “A lot of luck, a lot of other things may enter in.”

This entry was posted in Politics and tagged Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, Hillary Clinton. Bookmark the permalink.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/the-h...apes-part-two/
    Last edited by kathyet2; 06-26-2014 at 03:05 PM.

Banned
    NEVER FORGET BENGHAZI!!

Hillary is out promoting her new book. Never Forget Benghazi nor the 4 honorable Americans, 3 veterans & the US Ambassador, who lost their precious lives & who had the back of our nations even as Hillary & Obama knowingly & willingly, through their own free choices, turned their backs on all of them & let them die.

She lies & manipulates the truth to fit her own agenda in her new book, even having the outright nerve to blame the U.S. Ambassador-who called for help 13 Times!!-rather than Hillary owning up to the fact that she should have freely chosen to have done right in having their backs as should have unquestionably been done in the first place.

Hillary should be held accountable for her free choice in actions!

The U.S. Ambassador requested help 13 Times!!

Obama & Hillary could've done right by them any one of those 13 times!!

THEY FREELY CHOOSE NOT TO!!!

NEVER FORGET BENGHAZI!!

Artemis Reynard's photos
    Last edited by kathyet2; 06-26-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Banned
    SAY WHAT?!?: Hillary Clinton Calls Obama “Incompetent And Feckless”

Author

TellMeNow

26 mins ago

Apparently the only way you’re going to get the truth out of Hillary Clinton is if you booze her up a bit – or so a new book claims. According to a recently released scathing account on the manipulative Clinton, after slamming a few too many, she went on a rant that consisted of her calling Obama “incompetent and feckless.”
    The account comes via a new book, “Blood Feud,” written by Edward Klein detailing an alcohol fueled reunion during a May 2013 dinner at Le Jardin Du Roi. Klein writes, “When her friends asked Hillary to tell them what she thought — really thought — about the president she had served for four draining years, she lit into Obama with a passion that surprised them all.”
    Apparently Clinton lit into the Commander-in-Chief stating, “The thing with Obama is that he can’t be bothered, and there is no hand on the tiller half the time. That’s the story of the Obama presidency. No hand on the f–king tiller,” and topped it all off saying, “Obama has turned into a joke.”
    Now with her adrenaline rushing, she further mentioned, “The IRS targeting the Tea Party, the Justice Department’s seizure of AP phone records and [Fox reporter] James Rosen’s e-mails — all these scandals. Obama’s allowed his hatred for his enemies to screw him the way Nixon did,” as well as calling Obama, “incompetent and feckless.”
    Of course, seeing how everything is always about poor-old Hillary, she took to whining as she relayed, “Obama has treated Bill and me incredibly shabbily. And we’re angry.” The book even describes that Hillary isn’t the only Clinton that the Obama’s have left a sour taste with saying that Bill once told a group of his buddies, “I hate that man Obama more than any man I’ve ever met, more than any man who ever lived.”
    Politicians are known liars and deceivers, so to see them acting so politely with one another can’t be taken seriously on a regular basis, but what do you guys think? Could these claims be true or is this just someone trying to strike it rich off making some drama?
    Furthermore, if the claims are true, maybe we should liquor her up a bit before her next testimony in front of Congress.
    H/T: Mr. Conservative

http://tellmenow.com/2014/06/say-wha...-and-feckless/