Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    They all lied…and this one picture* is the proof

Bottom line…our miserable muslim sympathizing president and his equally miserable former Secretary of State both NOT only LIED to us all about the reason for Benghazi, but also covered-up the cause of Ambassador Stevens’ death and everything relating to Benghazi. And that, I believe, is grounds for immediate arrest for treason./
    http://dcclothesline.com/2013/07/01/they-all-liedand-this-one-picture-is-the-proof

http://www.alipac.us/f19/you-want-an...-truth-285514/
    Last edited by kathyet2; 10-29-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Banned
    ← EVIL IN AMERICA: Torture and Murder in Tennessee
    New Obamacare Lawsuit May Reach Supreme Court & Deem Obama/IRS Actions Unconstitutional →

The filthy mouth of Hillary Clinton

Posted on August 25, 2013 by Dr. Eowyn

It is said that a measure of our character is how well we treat status inferiors – those whom we don’t have to treat well.

By that measure, the character of the woman who has ambitions to be America’s next president is sorely lacking.
    FOTM’s joworth forwarded us an email written by a retired United States Marine Corps colonel, Ed Schriber. What Col. Schriber did was to comb through books written about Hillary Rodham Clinton, quoting verbatim from pages in those books on Hillary’s penchant to use obscene blasphemous language, and the utter contempt and disdain she has for those who work for her or more correctly, her husband – Arkansas State troopers, Secret Service agents, and members of the U.S. military.
    Since I don’t have those books in my personal library, I went on Amazon.com to verify those quotes by using Amazon’s “Look Inside” feature. In every case where Amazon provides a “Look Inside” feature, I was able to confirm the quotes and take a screenshot of the relevant passage.
    Below is Col. Schriber’s email (colored dark red), interspersed with my verification from Amazon.com.
    LANGUAGE WARNING!

The next president of the United States ?

“Where is the G*damn f**king flag! I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise.”
    -From the book Inside the White House, by Ronald Kessler, p.244 – Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991.

************************************************** **************************
    F**k off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
    -From the book American Evita, by Christopher Anderson, p.90 – Hillary to her State Trooper body guards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning”

Here’s the screenshot I took of the passage, using Amazon.com‘s “Look Inside” feature (high-lighted words are the words I used to search for the quotation):

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
    From the book The First Partner: Hillary Rodham Clinton, by Joyce Milton p.259 – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

I found the passage as described on page 259 of The First Partner, on Amazon.com:
    “Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?”
    -From the book Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House, by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrich, p.139- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.

“Where’s the miserable c**k sucker!”
    -From the book The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She’ll Go to Become President, by Edward Klein, p. 15- Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

Screenshot of the passage from p. 15 of The Truth About Hillary on Amazon.com:
    “You f**king idiot”
    From the book Crossfire, p.84 – Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

“Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!”
    From the book Dereliction of Duty, by Robert Patterson, p.71-72 – Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

“Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can’t f**k her here!!”
    From the book Inside the White House, by Ronald Kessler, p.243 – Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next president and have total control as commander and chief of our Military , the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. Surely the people of the United States can easily do better than this.

– Ed Schriber Col. USMC (Ret.)
    “Semper Fidelis”

Both Jewish-born former Clinton consultant Dick Morris and Arkansas Clinton guard Larry Patterson have told of Hillary saying shockingly anti-Jewish things. (More here)
    ~Eowyn
    Dr. Eowyn is the Editor of Fellowship of the Minds and a regular contributor to The D.C. Clothesline.

Don't forget to follow the D.C. Clothesline on Facebook and Twitter.

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/08/25/...llary-clinton/
    Last edited by kathyet2; 10-27-2013 at 11:31 AM.

Banned
    Capitalism Institute

Please SPREAD this. Hillary Clinton wants us to forget Benghazi... but one protester wouldn't let that happen. He heckled her during a speech, yelling out, "You let them die!"

Hillary wants us to stop talking about Benghazi because it proves that she'll literally let people die... for political gain.

In the end, she lied to congress about Benghazi and that's a FELONY. She should be prosecuted just like ANYONE else. Agree?

Watch This: Hillary Clinton Heckled Over Benghazi AGAIN
    www.capitalisminstitute.orgHillary Clinton continues to be heckled over her Benghazi lies. Please SHARE:

Published on Oct 24, 2013
    Hillary Clinton gets heckled at speech again "Benghazi, Benghazi! You let them die!"

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/h...heckled-again/

As usual the public isn't supposed to hear or see any negative things or the truth from these people.

Never forget Benghazi!!!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 10-28-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Banned
    “60 Minutes”: Hillary Clinton Deliberately Lied About Benghazi (VIDEO)

“60 Minutes” reported tonight that Ambassador Stevens HIMSELF told the State Department that Al Qaeda was taking over buildings… before he was tortured and murdered.
    This means that Hillary KNEW it was a terrorist attack, and yet she lied to the world in front of the coffins of the victims. Then she lied to congress — a deliberate FELONY for political gain. Please SHARE this.
    We know the truth. Hillary committed a felony and should be PROSECUTED. Over the next few weeks, expect more and more truth to come out about Benghazi… make sure to spread this. Justice WILL be served.

Here’s a related tweet from “60 Minutes”, H/T to Legal Insurrection:

60 Minutes @60Minutes
    Prior to the attack, Amb Stevens approved a cable to DC that said: “The al Qaeda flag has been spotted…flying over govt bldgs”
    4:21 PM - 27 Oct 2013

60 Minutes @60Minutes
    A security official says the attack in #Benghazi was no surprise b/c al Qaeda had posted their plots against U.K. and U.S. online
    4:19 PM - 27 Oct 2013

60 Minutes @60Minutes
    Contrary to early WH statements, Benghazi was a planned, sophisticated attack by Al Qaeda against the barely protected American compound
    4:17 PM - 27 Oct 2013

Here’s the video from “60 Minutes”:

Please spread this on Facebook and Twitter.
    We must stop Hillary Clinton… with the truth.

video is at link below

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/60-minutes-hillary/

Last edited by kathyet2; 10-28-2013 at 10:54 AM.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

How long can you stare at this photo before it makes you sick?!!

Can you say BENGHAZI?!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Benghazi… Obama’s 10PM Call to Clinton Was About Crafting a “Cover Story” While 2 Victims Were Still Alive

Posted on May 30, 2013 by Dean Garrison
    On Tuesday Night Charles Krauthammer dropped another Benghazi bombshell on The O’Reilly Factor. He claims that the President’s phone call to Hillary Clinton was made so that they could develop their “cover story” shortly before she released this statement at approximately 10 PM:
    I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on our mission in Benghazi today. As we work to secure our personnel and facilities, we have confirmed that one of our State Department officers was killed. We are heartbroken by this terrible loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and those who have suffered in this attack.
    This evening, I called Libyan President Magariaf to coordinate additional support to protect Americans in Libya. President Magariaf expressed his condemnation and condolences and pledged his government’s full cooperation.
    Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.
    In light of the events of today, the United States government is working with partner countries around the world to protect our personnel, our missions, and American citizens worldwide.
    The first confirmed death would have been Sean Smith whose body was found some six hours before this statement was issued. It is Charles Krauthammer’s contention that at least two of the victims were still alive when Clinton’s statement was released and also during the President’s call to Clinton.

I think there is a bigger story here that will in time come out. The biggest scandal of all, the biggest question is what was the president doing in those eight hours. He had a routine meeting at five o’clock. He never after during the eight hours when our guys have their lives in danger, he never called the Secretary of Defense, he never calls the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, he never called the CIA Director, Who does he call? But five hours in he calls the Secretary of State. And after the phone call she releases a statement essentially about the video and how we denounce any intolerance. It looks as if the only phone call is to construct a cover story at a time when the last two Americans who died were still alive and fighting for their lives. There’s the scandal and that has to be uncovered.
    It should also be noted that roughly four hours before Clinton issued her statement there was an email sent to the White House. Factcheck.org reports:
    6:07 p.m.: The State Department’s Operations Center sends an email to the White House, Pentagon, FBI and other government agencies that said Ansar al-Sharia has claimed credit for the attack on its Facebook and Twitter accounts. (The existence of the email was not disclosed until Reuters reported it on Oct. 24.)
    Krauthammer’s reasoning is solid. Government officials were already aware at this point that Al Qaeda linked terrorists were claiming credit for the attack. Obama and Clinton likely had to get their story straight before Clinton released her statement.
    Krauthammer is not the only one questioning this phone call. AIM’s Andrew McCarthy reported on May 22nd:
    “What would you be focusing on in the Benghazi investigation?” I spent many years in the investigation biz, so it’s only natural that I’ve been asked that question a lot lately.
    I had the good fortune to be trained in Rudy Giuliani’s U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan. Rudy famously made his mark by making law enforcement reflect what common sense knew: Enterprises take their cues from the top. Criminal enterprises are no different: The capos do not carry out the policy of the button-men – it’s the other way around.
    So if I were investigating Benghazi, I’d be homing in on that 10 p.m. phone call. That’s the one between President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton – the one that’s gotten close to zero attention.
    Benghazi is not a scandal because of Ambassador Susan Rice, State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland, and “talking points.” The scandal is about Rice and Nuland’s principals, and about what the talking points were intended to accomplish. Benghazi is about derelictions of duty by President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton before and during the massacre of our ambassador and three other American officials, as well as Obama and Clinton’s fraud on the public afterward.
    In another stunning turn of events, WND’s Aaron Klein broke a huge story on Wednesday that uncovered a non-reported Library of Congress document from August 2012:
    A Library of Congress report that received almost no media attention detailed – one month before the deadly Sept. 11 attack in Benghazi – how al-Qaida established a major base of operations in Libya in the aftermath of the U.S.-NATO campaign that deposed Muammar Gadhafi and his secular regime.
    The report documented al-Qaida and affiliated organizations were establishing terrorist training camps and pushing Taliban-style Islamic law in Libya while the new, Western-backed Libyan government incorporated jihadists into its militias.
    The document named Benghazi as a new central headquarters for al-Qaida activities.
    Amazing. The Library of Congress reports that Benghazi, Libya is the new central hub for Al Qaeda activities in the region and Clinton and Obama insisted on trying to spin this incident. The report is 54 pages but if you would like to see it, you can find it here.
    The question remains the same.
    What did Obama know and when did he know it?
    As more and more people are forced to perjure themselves in order to cover for the president, we get closer and closer to the truth.

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/05/30/...e-still-alive/

Banned

Happy Halloween......hehehehehe

What difference does it make!!!!!

Banned
    LISTEN] Benghazi Whistleblower’s Lawyer Makes Bombshell Accusation!!!

Posted by: Steven Ahle Posted date: October 28, 2013

[LISTEN] Benghazi Whistleblower’s Lawyer Makes Bombshell Accusation!!!

[LISTEN] Benghazi Whistleblower’s Lawyer Makes Bombshell Accusation!!!

Posted by: Steven Ahle Posted date: October 28, 2013

Joe diGenova, former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, has made a bombshell accusation against the Obama administration. He says that there is reason to believe that people were relieved of duty for wanting to provide aid to the Benghazi compound. diGenova is the lawyer for Benghazi whistleblower, Mark Thompson. His wife, Victoria Toensing, also a lawyer, also represents Benghazi survivors.
    “We have reason to believe that things happened that night in the chain of command where people were relieved of their duty because they insisted that there be a military response. We’re working on trying to establish that with news organizations. But there is very, very good evidence that people were actually relieved of command because they refused not to try and dispatch troops and some response.”
    Because the investigation is in its beginning stages, diGenova refuses to name names but says that he would like to see Leon Pannetta testify again.
    “There is more to learn about Benghazi. Pannetta has never told the full story.”
    Just yesterday, 60 Minutes presented a scathing attack on the Obama administration and the Clinton State Department for not providing adequate security for Benghazi.
    diGenova stirred up a stink not long ago, when he asserted that 400 surface to air missiles were stolen the night of the Benghazi attack. He also accused the White House of dragging its feet on the investigation into the Benghazi attack, because Obama was trying to win reelection and didn’t want any embarrassment. Oct 25th of 2012, the blog site, Red Statements speculated as much. In addition, it speculated that Valerie Jarrett was in on the decision, which we now know is also true.
    diGenova also rejects the administration’s denials that they had no assets close enough to relieve Benghazi:
    “By the way, this notion that the administration has put out, this little straw man that military couldn’t have landed in Libya, Gregory Hicks testified and so have some other military people that if there had only been a flyover, that would have dispersed the crowd. There were planes in Croatia that could have been there by there by the time of the attack on the annex. No planes were ever sent. That is because the president of the United States refused to issue an order allowing for the dispersal of military into Libya because that was considered an act of war. The president himself, who went to sleep, refused to issue an order.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmMCvC3jA0I#t=69

Never let it go, these are treasonous actions from these vicious people!!!

Banned
    “60 Minutes”: Hillary Clinton Deliberately Lied About Benghazi (VIDEO)

“60 Minutes” reported tonight that Ambassador Stevens HIMSELF told the State Department that Al Qaeda was taking over buildings… before he was tortured and murdered.
    This means that Hillary KNEW it was a terrorist attack, and yet she lied to the world in front of the coffins of the victims. Then she lied to congress — a deliberate FELONY for political gain. Please SHARE this.
    We know the truth. Hillary committed a felony and should be PROSECUTED. Over the next few weeks, expect more and more truth to come out about Benghazi… make sure to spread this. Justice WILL be served.

Here’s the video from “60 Minutes”:

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/60-minutes-hillary/

We must stop Hillary Clinton… with the truth.

John Kerry Refuses to Allow Congress to Question Benghazi Survivors

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/k...ghazi-coverup/

Never Forget, let them know that fact !!!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 10-29-2013 at 09:33 AM.

Banned

Hillary exposed…maybe now she’ll kiss 2016 goodbye

Posted on October 29, 2013 by Diane Sori
    Wasn’t it nice that CBS finally decided to actually do some hard core, serious journalistic reporting for a change as this past Sunday, their flagship news show ’60 Minutes’ helped to expose the Obama regime’s cover-up of the deadly attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi. Running a report by Lara Logan about Ambassador Stevens having told the State Department that al-Qaeda was taking over buildings at the consulate hours BEFORE he was dragged from the compound brutalized, tortured, and then murdered, CBS did the right thing…albeit a year too late to stop the second usurping of the presidency…and took a big step away from the one they helped ‘anoint’ as the savior of us all.

Reporting that the State Department…as in Hillary ‘What difference does it make’ Clinton’s State Department…knew for quite some time that the Benghazi consulate was NOT as secure as it should have been, especially with the anniversary of 9/11 fast approaching, and with the al-Qaeda flag flying over numerous government buildings throughout Libya. The entire Obama administration was aware of all this…hell…Stevens himself told them that…and still they ignored his requests for additional security even having the knowledge that the few Benghazi consulate security officers that were present both on 9/11 and before were unarmed.
    Also, the report did reiterate quite a few times that the State Department (but still NOT mentioning Hillary by name) knew the seriousness of the situation in real-time as it was unfolding…that they knew Stevens needed help…and that they did NOTHING nor recommend that anyone do anything to help…and rest assured that if the State Department knew Barack HUSSEIN Obama knew as well.
    They all knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack from the get-go, and yet when the bodies of Ambassador Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and ex-Navy SEALS Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty returned home, Hillary and Obama put on their best phony faces of heartache, stood in front of the coffins of those murdered and played to the cameras…and lied to the families of the fallen…lied to ‘We the People’…and lied to the world about a two-bit YouTube video (The Innocence of Muslims) being the cause of it all.
    And when Hillary was called to testify before Congress she bold-faced lied to the committee investigating Benghazi…and guess what…lying to Congress is a felony and most felons go to jail…as should she and her then boss Barack HUSSEIN Obama…for murder.
    “Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they’d go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?” croaked Hillary at the Congressional hearings when she knew full well that the 8-hour siege was an al-Qaeda planned, highly sophisticated and coordinated attack on the bare-bones protected Benghazi compound.
    The British head of the Libyan guards, whistle blower Security Officer Morgan Jones, the man at the heart of the ’60 Minutes’ report…a man who was on the ground at Benghazi when the attack occurred…even said that the attackers told the few compound guards on duty that night that they were “here to kill Americans, not Libyans.”
    And kill Americans they did…four brave men…four brave men who did NOT have to die if Hillary Clinton and Barack HUSSEIN Obama had heeding Ambassador Stevens’ calls for help in the days…in the weeks…leading up to the Benghazi attack.
    But they could NOT heed Stevens’ pleas for help for then they risked having the truth about Benghazi being exposed…the truth that Hillary surely knew…the truth about Obama’s illegal guns and weapons smuggling to the Syrian rebels…the truth that Stevens found out and was going to expose…the truth that he had to be silenced for.
    So while the ’60 Minutes’ report did NOT directly address the goings on at the White House during and after the attack per se…focusing instead on the actual night of the attack and its lead-up…much was implied about both Hillary and Obama’s cover-up, lies, and the truth that must be kept secret at all costs.

But now ’60 Minutes’ must follow-up on what they started and they must point fingers and name names…in other words hold NOTHING back if they are ever to regain a reputation as anything but another liberal media mouthpiece for Obama.
    And this expose…even as limited in its scope as it was and again a year late in airing…must serve as the catalyst for Congress to demand more answers…many more answers…from both the White House and Hillary Clinton, because Benghazi is NOT going away…and that is something Barack HUSSEIN Obama and his minion in lies…Hillary Clinton…can count on as she kisses 2016 good-bye.
    Diane Sori is the Editor of The Patriot Factor.

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/10/29/...-2016-goodbye/

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast