Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What our government does is use the "shotgun approach" to cure a problem rather then go to the source they punish all- aka -working, law abiding taxpayer.

So let us be safe by tracking a senior couple buying a box of Drixoral or strip search a 70 year old lady boarding an airplane, yes I feel much safer.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I don't think much of what our government does has anything to do with fixing a problem. By that a mean a problem for the country or the people.

The problem that is being 'fixed' is usually for either big business or globalization - one and the same really.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here in Atlanta, Sudafed, and such drugs were being stolen off the shelves.

Some parents use cold medicine to make sick and troublesome children sleep.

I have never taken any cold medicine that did not give terrible side effects. Sometimes any relief is better than none though.

Hot soup, advil and bed rest work the best.

If the US government is protecting foreigners from overdosing their childern, Why not require them to Speak English, and sign for the Medication? Let them pay for instructions from the Pharmacist.

I find it hard to believe that we have been allowed to give our children all of these drugs, and now, all of a sudden, it is a problem.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

When my youngest was on formula, I went to the grocery store (Weis, in West Hazleton) to buy some cans of the powdered version. All I found was 3 cans of his soy-based formula and a large sign saying "more formula available at the customer service desk." After I scratched my head for a sec, I went up to the CS desk and asked for more formula. The woman wanted to see my "WIC checks." Um, I didn't have any WIC checks, but I would always buy a month's supply so I wouldn't ever run out. She gave me a VERY hard time about it. She finally gave in and gave me the rest of the formula I wanted. I asked why they were even behind the CS desk and she said because drug dealers use powdered infant formula to "cut into the drugs." I had no idea what that meant until I went home and asked my husband ... It's pretty F'ed up when you get harassed in a store for trying to feed your baby (one who could no longer nurse due to his sever tongue-tie).

I was outraged and disgusted.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

oldguy wrote:
    In Texas we must show a drivers license to purchase some allergy meds.
    while the drugs runners continue to haul all they need across the border
    to make meth.
    This has been going on nationwide, including Ca. at most of the bigger Drug store Pharmacies, like CVS, Walgreens ect.
    ------------------------

Whether they work or not - whether they should be given or not, really isn't the point.

The government has deemed that we don't have sense enough to give this medication.

For those who would overdose their kids or abuse this - how many will just give adult medication to them?

Why do I think these will be available through a prescription at 10 times the price and after paying for a doctor's visit in the near future?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At first I thought maybe this story on Fark was related.

http://www.fark.com/archives/index.2007-11-18.html

Yahoo (-story) Scary The CDC reported today that a mutated version of the common cold virus has caused 10 deaths in the last 18 months. EVERYBODY PANIC ] (comments-) (97)

Two of my favorite comments were:

Born2late [TotalFark] Quote 2007-11-15 04:39:11 PM

That's what happens when you put cold medicine behind the counter.

braindumpster Quote 2007-11-15 05:16:33 PM

How many people has the non-mutated common cold virus killed in the last 18 months?

I guess you had to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I don't think much of what our government does has anything to do with fixing a problem. By that a mean a problem for the country or the people.

The problem that is being 'fixed' is usually for either big business or globalization - one and the same really.
    IMO, government is our biggest problem!

Meth houses used to be a cottage industry here in the rural areas of
    TN. Many of them are out of business due to the free flow of drugs
    from the south....over the border that is.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Yes, our government has seemingly protected the drug dealers from the south - makes you wonder.

You know, that commission set up by the SPP has listed, to be controlled, "water used to correct dehydration." Look for Pediolyte and Gatoraide to disappear next.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast