Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You know it is pretty sad when Our GVt. will with hold cold meds but allow Illegals to flood this country , and allow the Chinese to poison our pets and our citizens ..With lead The date rape drug , Formaldehyde in clothing .Just to mention a few

The Founding Fathers set up our government to be as unobtrusive as possible in the lives of the people,with the main goal of protecting the citizens from harm,both foreign and domestic.The government has done a 180 degree turnaround by wanting to regulate every aspect of our lives while not protecting us from the current invasion of our borders.Our hope is in getting involved and electing those who truly care about the people and will protect us from harm and excessive legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    The Founding Fathers set up our government to be as unobtrusive as possible in the lives of the people,with the main goal of protecting the citizens from harm,both foreign and domestic.The government has done a 180 degree turnaround by wanting to regulate every aspect of our lives while not protecting us from the current invasion of our borders.Our hope is in getting involved and electing those who truly care about the people and will protect us from harm and excessive legislation.
    They worked hard to make it clear that the Federal government was to stay out of our local problems. Now the people that get the press are those that take every little problem and try and get it solved by the Federal Government.

Instead of us having states that are like water tight compartments on a ship to make us strong during stormy weather. We have allowed the bulkheads to be torn down. Now we find ourselves headed for stormy weather with all of us in the same leaky rusting hulk.

It is also sort of like turning your money over to the town tin-horn gamblers to get things done.

I'm sorry if I offended any tin-horn gamblers. I don't imagine any one of them could hold a candle to any of the lying, cheating, or stealing that is unleashed upon us by our honorable politicians.

http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-tin2.htm

You know, that commission set up by the SPP has listed, to be controlled, "water used to correct dehydration." Look for Pediolyte and Gatoraide to disappear next.

Actually, I think the 'dehydration' part is just a ploy, I think they intend to control water altogether.

Years ago, 10 maybe, some close to a state rep here in Texas told me that rep had said the state of Texas now owned all the underground water in the state. I have not been able to find out anything about it - but I don't think she would make it up - but she may have been confused and they were trying to own it.

I do know Texas has water problems - they especially have a clean water problem. There have been several meetings in our area about forming some kind of water conservation district, 'because if we don't do it, the state will do it for us.'.

At the time, there was mention of putting meters on private wells.

So I think that is coming also.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember back in the sixties when they were trying to convince us there wasn't going to be enough resources for us to have children that one of the things that would be in short supply was water.

In the plans for the new supper corridor, I read that there are plans for a 92 inch water line heading south of the border.

There is a whole bunch on this at this link but be forewarned it is a PDF File.

http://www.sierraclub.org/committees...PAtlantica.pdf

If you don't like the way PDF's load, this little program can help. It's called Adobe Reader Speedup.

http://software.bootblock.co.uk/?id=adobereaderspeedup

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123