Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A White Horse Covered In Red Blood Up To The Bridle Just Went Rampaging Through The

A White Horse Covered In Red Blood Up To The Bridle Just Went Rampaging Through The Streets Of London

April 25, 2024 by Michael

Why aren’t more people talking about this? A white horse that was covered in red blood up to the bridle just went on a rampage through the streets of one of the most important cities on the entire planet, and almost everyone is ignoring it. It was accompanied by a black horse that had also gotten loose. The two horses actually rampaged through the streets of London for six miles before authorities were able to catch them. Along the way, the horses rammed into a tour bus and a taxi
    Horses slammed into a tour bus parked on Buckingham Palace Road and a taxi outside the Clermont Hotel – smashing their windows – before two were seen running through Aldwych with their chests covered in blood.

The horses rampaged for six miles before they were finally caught in Limehouse, east London. The injured horses saw a vet and all of the animals are now back with the Army.

A British Army spokesperson confirmed this afternoon that the animals were ‘spooked by construction works’ when building materials were ‘dropped from a height’.
    In my entire life, I have never seen anything like this.

(274 “Satirical Scenario” | Five Injured As Blood-Covered Cavalry Horses Go Wild On London Streets - YouTube

At some point, the white horse suffered a broken leg, and that is why there was so much blood.Thankfully, vets were able to treat the white horse and stop the bleeding
    Footage of two horses being caught outside Gordon House on the Glamis Estate in Limehouse, east London, appeared to show that the white horse had broken its leg.
    Still drenched in blood, the horse’s back left leg was bandaged and the animal seemed unwilling to walk on it.

Held at the side of the road by several officers, the white horse bled all over the road and was treated by vets at the scene.
    Footage shows it bleeding profusely from its back leg as police gathered around to stem the flow.
    Hopefully there is no lasting damage to any of the horses.
    So why is this story important?
    Well, when a lot of people saw this they were instantly reminded of the four horses in the Book of Revelation. For example, the following is what Sharon K. Gilbert posted on her Twitter account
    A white horse, covered in blood, and a black horse rush through the streets of London. White, red, black. Prophetic sign? Is a pale green horse next?
    Of course many others are convinced that this tragic accident was just a “coincidence”.
    Maybe they are right.
    I don’t know.
    But any story that pops up in the news about a “white horse” is always going to get my attention.
    Meanwhile, the forces of darkness continue to become increasingly active.

This week, a representative from the Satanic Temple delivered an “invocation” at a county board meeting in Michigan
    A representative from the Satanic Temple of West Michigan gave the invocation at the beginning of Tuesday evening’s Ottawa County Board of Commissioners meeting.
    Prior to the meeting, Commissioner Rebekah Curran handed out cookies with the Bible verse John 3:16 written on the packaging. Other people had signs, protesting that a member of the Satanic Temple was giving the invocation.

However, Bendr Bones, a member of the Satanic Temple of West Michigan, said things stayed peaceful, adding that he was pleased with how the evening went.
    This sort of thing is becoming way too common. There are now “after school Satan clubs” in public schools all over the country, and every day millions upon millions of Americans consume television “programming” that literally features Satanic rituals.
    But at the same time the mainstream media is working hard to convince all of us that demons don’t exist. For example, the following comes from a recent New York Post article entitled “Seeing a demon in your room when you wake up is more common than you think”
    It’s the stuff of nightmares.
    You wake up, and you can’t move your body. A shadowy figure looms over you, but it feels too real to be a dream. If you’ve experienced this, you might have had a sleep paralysis hallucination.
    The hallucinations typically happen when someone passes between the state of being asleep in the rapid-eye movement stage and being awake, according to the Sleep Foundation.
    The body is temporarily paralyzed during these hallucinations because the body doesn’t move when a person is in REM. The brief lack of muscle control is called atonia.
    I am sure that many of you have had similar experiences.
    But the mainstream media wants you to believe that whatever you saw during those experiences wasn’t really there.

Let me try to end this article on an encouraging note.
    According to his doctors, a 4-year-old boy in Denver did not have a heartbeat for 14 hours, and then something truly miraculous happened
    A miracle of modern medicine or a miracle from a higher power? No matter what you believe, the recovery story of Cartier McDaniel is nothing short of amazing.
    At just 4 years old, his heart stopped beating for 14 hours — and then all of a sudden, it restarted. Now, his family and doctors are sharing an experience they’ve never seen before.
    That isn’t supposed to be possible.
    But the doctors documented that this miracle actually took place.
    After 14 long hours, the boy’s heart started beating again, and his parents were filled with joy
    “His heart just restarted!” Maddux said. “That was really an incredible thing that occurred.”
    After 14 long hours, Cartier’s heart was pumping again, and it was something doctors had never seen before.
    “Everybody else was jumping up and screaming and everything,” Anderson said. “I just still couldn’t process what was going on … like you gave me the worst news of my life to the best news of my life.”
    So why aren’t the big news networks jumping all over this story?
    Sadly, the answer is obvious.
    It turns out that his parents are Christians and they are giving all the credit to Jesus Christ…
    “God got the last say,” McDaniel said. “I know that God is real. I’m a firm believer in Jesus Christ.”
    They’re asking for continued prayers for Cartier as he will likely remain in the hospital for several more weeks, possibly months. He’s on the road to recovery and slowly getting his strength back as he undergoes testing to determine whether he suffered long-term damage.
    Yes, God is very real.
    In fact, in the books that I have published I have shared some absolutely astounding evidence for the Christian faith.
    Unfortunately, most people don’t want to hear about such things.
    Even when a 4-year-old boy comes back from the dead after 14 hours, they don’t want to hear about it.
    But I am going to keep writing about stories like this, because there are so many people out there that desperately need some hope right now.

A White Horse Covered In Red Blood Up To The Bridle Just Went Rampaging Through The Streets Of London (endoftheamericandream.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)