Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree this race, religion and ethnic stuff has to go. I am part Native Indian and French Canadian on my birth mother's side and British on my birth father's side. I was adopted and raised by Eastern Europenas in their tradition. I don't consider myself any of the above.
    Race, ethnicity and religion has caused many genocides through out history. Within the last 100 years we had Jews killed in WWII, Kurds killed in Iraq, genocide in Rwanda, ethnic cleansing in the former Yugoslavia. The list goes on and on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There's nothing wrong with being PROUD of who you are, your ancestry and culture. It's what makes you, you. It should give you substance.

HOWEVER, that has nothing to do with creating devisiveness within society. By "separating" people into groups, it can only inspire prejudice & racism, anger & frustration. It doesn't level out any playing field.

There's no reason why we can't be proud of who we are AND be fair within our societal structure.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Scholarships

Quote Originally Posted by bquasius
    Next thing you know, someone will be offering scholarships for illegal immigrants!
    As if they don't already. Good grief. You'd think even for an appeaser, free education, medical care, transportation, roads, bridges, military defense, law enforcement, auto insurance, food and shelter would be enough.
    '58 Airedale

Re: Scholarships

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2
    Quote Originally Posted by bquasius
    Next thing you know, someone will be offering scholarships for illegal immigrants!
    As if they don't already. Good grief. You'd think even for an appeaser, free education, medical care, transportation, roads, bridges, military defense, law enforcement, auto insurance, food and shelter would be enough.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123