Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

WHO WILL STAND UP FOR THE U.S. CONSTITUTION?

WHO WILL STAND UP FOR THE U.S. CONSTITUTION?

By Lynn Stuter
    December 30, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

As we near the end of 2008, the day is rapidly approaching when Congress shall convene to address the votes of the Electoral College as set forth in 3 USC, Title 3, Chapter 1, Section 15,

Congress shall be in session on the sixth day of January succeeding every meeting of the electors. The Senate and House of Representatives shall meet in the Hall of the House of Representatives at the hour of 1 o'clock in the afternoon on that day, and the President of the Senate shall be their presiding officer. Two tellers shall be previously appointed on the part of the Senate and two on the part of the House of Representatives, to whom shall be handed, as they are opened by the President of the Senate, all the certificates and papers purporting to be certificates of the electoral votes, which certificates and papers shall be opened, presented, and acted upon in the alphabetical order of the States, beginning with the letter A; and said tellers, having then read the same in the presence and hearing of the two Houses, shall make a list of the votes as they shall appear from the said certificates; and the votes having been ascertained and counted according to the rules in this subchapter provided, the result of the same shall be delivered to the President of the Senate, who shall thereupon announce the state of the vote, which announcement shall be deemed a sufficient declaration of the persons, if any, elected President and Vice President of the United states, and, together with a list of the votes, be entered on the Journals of the two Houses. Upon such reading of any such certificate or paper, the President of the Senate shall call for objections, if any.

Every objection shall be made in writing, and shall state clearly and concisely, and without argument, the ground thereof, and shall be signed by at least one Senator and one Member of the House of Representatives before the same shall be received. When all objections so made to any vote or paper from a State shall have been received and read, the Senate shall thereupon withdraw, and such objections shall be submitted to the Senate for its decision; and the Speaker of the House of Representatives shall, in like manner, submit such objections to the House of Representatives for its decision; and no electoral vote or votes from any State which shall have been regularly given by electors whose appointment has been lawfully certified to according to section 6 of this title from which but one return has been received shall be rejected, but the two Houses concurrently may reject the vote or votes when they agree that such vote or votes have not been so regularly given by electors whose appointment has been so certified.

If more than one return or paper purporting to be a return from a State shall have been received by the President of the Senate, those votes, and those only, shall be counted which shall have been regularly given by the electors who are shown by the determination mentioned in section 5 of this title to have been appointed, if the determination in said section provided for shall have been made, or by such successors or substitutes, in case of a vacancy in the board of electors so ascertained, as have been appointed to fill such vacancy in the mode provided by the laws of the State; but in case there shall arise the question which of two or more of such State authorities determining what electors have been appointed, as mentioned in section 5 of this title, is the lawful tribunal of such State, the votes regularly given of those electors, and those only, of such State shall be counted whose title as electors the two Houses, acting separately, shall concurrently decide is supported by the decision of such State so authorized by its law; and in such case of more than one return or paper purporting to be a return from a State, if there shall have been no such determination of the question in the State aforesaid, then those votes, and those only, shall be counted which the two Houses shall concurrently decide were cast by lawful electors appointed in accordance with the laws of the State, unless the two Houses, acting separately, shall concurrently decide such votes not to be the lawful votes of the legally appointed electors of such State.

But if the two Houses shall disagree in respect of the counting of such votes, then, and in that case, the votes of the electors whose appointment shall have been certified by the executive of the State, under the seal thereof, shall be counted. When the two Houses have voted, they shall immediately again meet, and the presiding officer shall then announce the decision of the questions submitted. No votes or papers from any other State shall be acted upon until the objections previously made to the votes or papers from any State shall have been finally disposed of.

More and more concerned Americans are contacting their U.S. Senators and Representatives regarding the likelihood that Barack Hussein Obama is not eligible to the office of president as required by Article II, Section 1, United States Constitution. One response concerned Americans are receiving follows along the lines that Barack Hussein Obama has presented his birth certificate and is eligible. Nothing could be further from the truth.

What follows are the undisputed facts concerning the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to the office of president. Any U.S. Senator or U.S. Representative is welcome to dispute these yet undisputed facts. In so doing, however, the American people demand that the evidence be produced:

1 - Barack Hussein Obama has not been vetted or certified eligible to the office of president of the United States by any agency tasked to do so or authorized to do so.
    2 - Not one American citizen, not one Senator, not one Representative has seen, touched or examined Barack Hussein Obama’s vault copy Hawaii birth certificate. On October 31, 2008, Dr Chiyome Fukino, Department of Health, Hawaii, issued a press release in which she stated that she had “seen and verifiedâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This writer is wrong on too many counts for me to address. Wishful thinking, that Obama will not serve as President because of some "Doh!!" issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    This writer is wrong on too many counts for me to address. Wishful thinking, that Obama will not serve as President because of some "Doh!!" issue.

Not proving his citizenship is not a "Doh!!" issue!!!!

His team will take the position that they have already proved his citizenship via the cert already posted on the web, plus the birth annoucement already provided. The burden of proof is on the challengers. A lot of people wish this election would go away, but it won't. The referendum against the rule of rich white men who hate the productive middle class is real. People need to stop and think about that.

Betsy, just an update for you. A forensic expert has testified under oath in Hawaiian courts in Keyes v Lingle that the birth cert on the internet is a fraud.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please give me details on this. If it's true, obviously we need to know.

And it's not wishful thinking on the part of those who actually believe he's going to change anything for the better in this country?

Contrary to popular belief, he is NOT the messiah and it will be interesting to see all of his "followers" wake up to the realization that they've been totally had.

I don't personally believe that this has anything to do with a "doh" issue either and I'm not so sure that any one believes that.

What's going on here is an OVERT attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow

Not proving his citizenship is not a "Doh!!" issue!!!!

Exactly the point I was making.

This isn't some "CSI" episode where the criminals overlooked some detail and got caught........hence the "doh" factor.

This is, as I pointed out, a very overt attempt to put someone into office as potus, who is not eligible to be there, as part of a bigger agenda.

The question is, will they be permitted to get away with it.

Please give me details on this. If it's true, obviously we need to know.
    You will find the affidavit here:

http://www.therightsideoflife.com/wp-co ... tion_1.pdf

You can find her qualifications here:

http://www.asqde.org/SRLines/SandraRLines.htm

Obama supporters will be happy to know that the judge dismissed this case without looking at the merits. The judge claimed that the case was filed under the wrong statute. I can not believe how so many people are jumping in to block showing a simple birth cert. It sends shivers down my spine.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course there is wishfull thinking on the part of Obama supporters. There is the anectodal story of a black woman on election night, reaching into the patrol car of white police and slapping one , saying 'you can't do anything to us anymore' or words to that effect. (!) I see that clearly where I live (large black middle class population). I've lived through a lot of presidencies, liberal and conservative. I feel betrayed by the conservatives, and Alan Greenspan's remarks on skilled workers (of whom I am one, having gotten a Master's on my own time and dime) are an illustration. (http://www.boston.com/business/globe/ar ... grants_in/)

When McCain's former campaign advisor called us middle class folks whiners, I was reminded of that: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25628205/

Someone recently called our present crisis "Katrina for the rest of us". That remains to be seen. I personally believe that only the middle class, and its values of hard work and productivity, can save our nation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast