Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Of course there is wishfull thinking on the part of Obama supporters. There is the anectodal story of a black woman on election night, reaching into the patrol car of white police and slapping one , saying 'you can't do anything to us anymore' or words to that effect. (!) I see that clearly where I live (large black middle class population). I've lived through a lot of presidencies, liberal and conservative. I feel betrayed by the conservatives, and Alan Greenspan's remarks on skilled workers (of whom I am one, having gotten a Master's on my own time and dime) are an illustration. (http://www.boston.com/business/globe/ar ... grants_in/)

When McCain's former campaign advisor called us middle class folks whiners, I was reminded of that: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25628205/

Someone recently called our present crisis "Katrina for the rest of us". That remains to be seen. I personally believe that only the middle class, and its values of hard work and productivity, can save our nation.

I've commented on this before, but it's truly frightening to see what many blacks believe an obama presidency will mean to them in terms of open season upon whites because the message they have gotten from him is that he, himself, hates whites.

One boy in my son's class at school, during a discussion at election time when they were studying government, told the teacher and the class that what was coming for the whites would make Sherman's march on Atlanta look like a church gathering.

I have friends.....whites.....who voted for obama out of nothing more than sheer bitterness and envy.....which, quite frankly, left me stunned as I had never seen that side of them.......harbored against those with the least little bit more than they have.

They're intelligent people who know that the "ism" forms of government NEVER mean equal prosperity for everyone, but rather equal poverty for everyone and they don't care........that's what they WANT. They want everyone to have it just as bad or worse as they believe they've got it

Doesn't it SCARE anyone that a bunch of bitter, angry people.....for whatever reasons they are bitter and angry......voted for someone because they WANT a reckoning, revenge for whatever chip it is that they've got on their shoulder and see this individual as just the one to make it all happen?

That scares the living daylights out of me and it might be the middle class who can save this nation, but it's not going to happen. obama is going to see to the final eradication of that group and why? Because to have a middle class just "isn't fair" to others, that's why.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know that some of the election was pure emotion - "Throw the bums out" type sentiment, but a lot of it was also running the numbers - can we afford more of the same? I myself nearly lost a son in Iraq, my career and pay rate stalled, and the housing crash hit me bad. A lot of people were probably thinking along the same lines (btw I didn't vote).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Hawaii Depart of Health would not issue a Certification of Live Birth that says Obama was born in Honolulu Hawaii unless his long form birth certificate said he was born in Honolulu Hawaii. Two state courts, Virgina and Ohio have ruled that Obama has presented good proof--their words--that he was born inside the U S.

As for the other stuff, racists come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Yes there are some black people who want to hurt white people. That's nothing new. That's just one of the facts of life. And I'd have to wonder how black people would really be any better off if the white middle class people were all out of work or homeless. When Obama screws up and you know he will everybody will be worse off including black people. Our job is to prevent him from screwing up.

I cannot believe these ideas are still coming up, because no one is offering any proof of his mother's passport showing that she traveled to Kenya or anywhere else to give birth. If his long form birth certificate is unavailable then passport records for his mother could be gotten through the Freedom of Information Act.

Has anyone tried to get his mother's passport records yet?

There is a pending Freedom of Information Act lawsuit in NY regarding information that some citizen has tried to obtain. I'm not sure if the travel records sought were for the mother or for Obama himself.

Then there was this incident back when the primaries were being fought.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/BREAKING_ ... _0320.html

The question is whether it was a break-in to obtain information or a "scrubbing" session that found records getting pulled so they'd be unavailable.

Found this information about the FOIA case involving travel records

http://americamustknow.com/strunkcase.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    The Hawaii Depart of Health would not issue a Certification of Live Birth that says Obama was born in Honolulu Hawaii unless his long form birth certificate said he was born in Honolulu Hawaii. Two state courts, Virgina and Ohio have ruled that Obama has presented good proof--their words--that he was born inside the U S.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy

As for the other stuff, racists come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Yes there are some black people who want to hurt white people. That's nothing new. That's just one of the facts of life. And I'd have to wonder how black people would really be any better off if the white middle class people were all out of work or homeless. When Obama screws up and you know he will everybody will be worse off including black people. Our job is to prevent him from screwing up.

That isn't true JTG.

Hawaiin law allows for a child born in a foreign country to be registered as born in Hawaii IF one or both parents claim that Hawaii was their primary residence for at least one year prior to the birth of the child.

It has been a loophole so used and abused that Hawaii will not even accept......for the purposes of identification....anything BUT the long form birth certificate in order for one to receive benefits, services, participate in the homestead program or anything else.

And please, don't bring up the birth announcement as "proof" of anything either.

A PI found out, and is prepared to testify to the fact, that the address listed in the announcement belonged to one of Stanley Ann and/or obama Sr college professors who always lived in the home with his family. There is no evidence to indicate that Stanley Ann or SR. EVER resided there let alone with an infant.

Secondly, there is a misconception that the info printed in the papers came from hospitals where babies were born. Again, that's false. The papers obtained the information from the DVS and they submitted the information based upon births registered through their department.....and that included out of state/country births registered with them by the parent(s).

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Has anyone tried to get his mother's passport records yet?
    At least 12 of the plaintiffs, including Berg, have tried but were unable to get her records. Two state employees have been fired for simply attempting to access her records.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My understanding is that the law allowing registration of foreign births was not passed until 1982. He was born in 1961.

From what I read, the PI was merely unable to find someone who remembered them. If they lived there only a short while, that's not too surprising. Also, I moved from New York to California in the early 60s, and one eyeopening thing was how common mixed marriages and mixed race people were out there compared to where I had come from. So, a brown baby with a white mom was not the beacon there and then that it might seem to some.

I truly believe that people are setting themselves up for disappointment by pursing this angle. Far better to recoup, hone their citizen lobbyist skills, and turn their attentions to local elections for the time being.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast