Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    VOTES NEEDED!!!

If you have not voted, please do so now!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-141710.html

Votes needed - will do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Has anyone tried to get his mother's passport records yet?
    At least 12 of the plaintiffs, including Berg, have tried but were unable to get her records. Two state employees have been fired for simply attempting to access her records.

This brings up another key bit of information along the same lines which has been lost in the shuffle........the employees who were fired when, before this ever snowballed into the issue it has become, they were attempting to enter legitimate Senate information into obama's file and inadvertently accessed his passport information.

It wasn't where they had wanted to go into the file and realizing their mistake they immediately closed out of that information....as opposed to sticking around to "snoop".....and they were FIRED. Over a simple mistake millions of people make every single day during the course of performing their jobs, studying, or even browsing on their home computers.

Makes you wonder..........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    VOTES NEEDED!!!

I've been trying to access through the link since late last night/early this morning and keep getting an error message.

And nooooo.......I do not want to visit obama's "lovely homepage" finding it almost ludicrous the use of "lovely" in connection to anything related to obama.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    VOTES NEEDED!!!

I've been trying to access through the link since late last night/early this morning and keep getting an error message.

And nooooo.......I do not want to visit obama's "lovely homepage" finding it almost ludicrous the use of "lovely" in connection to anything related to obama.
    try this one:

http://www.change.org/ideas/view/enforc ... ation_laws
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This brings up another key bit of information along the same lines which has been lost in the shuffle........the employees who were fired when, before this ever snowballed into the issue it has become, they were attempting to enter legitimate Senate information into obama's file and inadvertently accessed his passport information.

It wasn't where they had wanted to go into the file and realizing their mistake they immediately closed out of that information....as opposed to sticking around to "snoop".....and they were FIRED. Over a simple mistake millions of people make every single day during the course of performing their jobs, studying, or even browsing on their home computers.
    Where are you getting the information supporting this conclusion? I assume you are referring to State Dept. employees who went through everyone's files that was a candidate. For them it was not a simple oops click.

It's very difficult to prove something in court, you have to have evidence. To date I have seen no evidence that would stand up in a court that proves Obama was born anywhere other than Honolulu Hawaii. What about his grandmother's statement that he was born in Kenya? First of all that's hearsay. Secondly she probably just didn't quite understand the question. We need to stop wasting time on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    It's very difficult to prove something in court, you have to have evidence. To date I have seen no evidence that would stand up in a court that proves Obama was born anywhere other than Honolulu Hawaii. What about his grandmother's statement that he was born in Kenya? First of all that's hearsay. Secondly she probably just didn't quite understand the question. We need to stop wasting time on this.
    How about the notice sent out to the media by the Kenyan Government stating that they will deny all requests for Obamas Kenyan birth records, those records have been sealed?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex

Where are you getting the information supporting this conclusion? I assume you are referring to State Dept. employees who went through everyone's files that was a candidate. For them it was not a simple oops click.

You want to put away your cheerleader sweater with the big "O" on the front of it Vortex? The election is over Hopefully all that's left is the trials

And no, I am not talking about State Dept. employees who went searching through records they had no business searching through.

These were people who worked IN the Senate offices who's responsibility was to enter information concerning the Senate business and noooo, I don't recall where I saw this or when........do YOU recall everything YOU read months ago in passing and exactly WHERE you saw it? I didn't think so.

In any event, it had absolutely NOTHING to do with this dust up over the citizenship of his highness.....it happened before this broke out. Didn't I say that?

It's never wise to "assume" anything nor do I draw conclusions out of thin air....... the same way some people produce presidential candidates and messiahs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123