Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is willing to take my bet?

Who here in this forum will bet everything that you own that Nadar, Baldwin, or Barr will win the election? I will bet everything I own that neither of these three will win. Come on and take the bet!

It is Obama or McCain and logical people understand the system. Do you really want Barack Hussein as president?

The next four years are lost as far as Im concerned. Im betting on the future.

5% of the vote and third party gets federal funding.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No bet! And you know you are pushing a loser? Why? I hope all the Third Parties take 30% of the votes. And then just maybe the Republicans and Democrats will get their act in gear for the America people. In just about 1,200 days there will be another election after Nov. 4, 2008.

Maybe then the people will get a voice and not the elitist, corporate America, Wall Street, and Undocumented Immigrants.

McCain is a Naturalized Citizen and Obama is having to prove his birth place.
    Where either of these born on United States soil?

Go See McCain in Action!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-134619-.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The one who wins the election is the one for whom most of us vote.

The media neutralized Ron Paul's campaign with the constant mantra 'he can't win'.

I'm thinking, now many Americans are realizing he was right on the money about the financial situation -

Had they been willing to listen to the candidates, not the media and not the party, and been brave enough to step away from the one party - we would have a different candidate at the head of the Republican side.

Imagine how differently the debate, on this skullduggery, might have been if Ron Paul had had the exposure of the head of the ticket?

Now we know at least ONE of the reasons he scared the media, and the entire political gang.

I won't take the bet because I agree with you.

The votes for any of the Independent candidates will just take away from John McCain and put America at risk for an Obama Presidency.

The reason is because most of the Independent Candidates are to the right of McCain, so the voters who are right of McCain are the ones who would normally vote for McCain.

Obama is so far left that none of his voters would ever even consider the Independent candidates.

If the race is close in Florida or Ohio or .... then the 2% to 3% that might go to Independent candidates will give the race to Obama.

Yikes - can you imagine, William Ayers and the rest of Obama's friends in the white house counseling him.

That radical muslim, who raised his school money, who is a close friend with a Saudi Prince (from the Hannity's America show last night) is really scary.

Who collects their school money from a radical muslim who is best friends with a Saudi Prince instead of applying for student loans?

RICH AMERICAN MUSLIM MAY HAVE HELPED OBAMA INTO HARVARD LAW SCHOOL
    CHatham Republican Town Committee ^ | 10/4/08 | staff

Posted on Saturday, October 04, 2008 3:40:57 PM by pissant

When Barack Obama was seeking to get into Harvard Law School (he entered in the fall of 198 he had the assistance of Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentorâ€

Barack Obama — Magna Cum Saudi?

http://www. ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=305508174916939

Election '08: Does Barack Obama owe his meteoric rise to an Israeli-hating adviser to a Saudi billionaire? Why did a race-baiting mentor to the Black Panthers favor this yet unknown community organizer?

In her stunning national political debut as the Republican candidate for vice president, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin described Obama as a man who had written two memoirs but no significant laws or reforms. So how did this unaccomplished community organizer rise to fame and fortune? He had some interesting help.

We know he's a Harvard graduate and was editor of the Harvard Law Review. Less known is the story of how he got into the prestigious Ivy League university. As Newsmax's Kenneth Timmerman reports, he was helped by a letter written by Percy Sutton, former Manhattan borough president and a credible candidate for mayor of New York in 1977.

In an interview earlier this year on New York's all-news cable channel NY1, the 88-year-old Sutton made some interesting revelations about his relationship with the young Obama. He told NY1 reporter Dominic Carter on "Inside City Hall" that he was introduced to Obama by a friend raising money for him. The friend asked Sutton to write a letter in support of Obama's application to Harvard law school.

"The friend's name is Dr. Khalid al-Mansour, from Texas," Sutton said. "He is the principal adviser to one of the world's richest men. He told me about Obama."

Sutton recalled that al-Mansour said, "There is a young man that has applied to Harvard. I know that you have a few friends up there because you used to go up there to speak. Would you please write a letter in support of him?" Sutton did.

According to Timmerman, "At the time Percy Sutton, a former lawyer for Malcolm X and a former business partner of al-Mansour, says he (al-Mansour) was raising money for Obama's graduate school education (and) al-Mansour was representing top members of the Saudi Royal family seeking to do business and exert influence in the United States."

One of those Saudi royals was Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, a nephew of Saudi King Abdullah. He was the Saudi prince who offered to donate $10 million to help New York rebuild after the terrorist attacks of 9/11. After the prince publicly suggested (as Obama's pastor, Jeremiah Wright, did recently) that U.S. policies brought on the attacks, then-Mayor Rudy Giuliani told Prince Alwaleed where he could deposit his check.

Dr. Khalid Abdullah Tariq al-Mansour, born Donald Warden, is another interesting fellow from Obama's past. He himself is a graduate of Harvard and has been a guest lecturer there. His writings and statements reveal him to be an ideological clone of the Rev. Wright, who married Barack and Michelle and baptized their children.

In his 1995 book, "The Lost Books of Africa Rediscovered," al-Monsour alleged that America was plotting genocide against black Americans. The first "genocide against the black man began 300 years ago," he said at a book-signing in Harlem, while a second "genocide" was on the way "to remove 15 million black people, considered disposable, of no relevance, value or benefit to the American society."

Al-Mansour told an audience in South Africa that "the Palestinians are treated like savages," something our worst ex-president, Jimmy Carter, as well as Wright might agree with. He has accused Israeli Jews of "stealing the land the same way the Christians stole the land from the Indians in America."

When he was known as Donald Warden, according to the Social Activism Project at the University of California at Berkeley, al-Monsour was the mentor of Black Panther Party founder Huey Newton and his associate, Bobby Seale.

California Congresswoman Barbara Lee entered an official statement of appreciation of Warden and his Black Panther colleagues for their role in founding a radical group known as the African-American Association into the Congressional Record of April 23, 2007.

What did this radical extremist see in young Barack Obama that he would seek to sponsor and perhaps finance Obama's education? Obama says he paid his way solely through student loans. How did they meet? Where did the money he raised come from? Now that we know who the father of Bristol Palin's baby is, maybe the mainstream media will have time to find out.
    http://teamsugar.com/group/974220/blog/2266477

You would have to be as stupid as a member of congress to take that bet!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

One of the two will win - I have always thought it would be Obama.

If he wasn't going to win, the Republicans could surely have found someone else to run. McCain's candidacy reminds me of the time they propped up Bob Dole and convinced people he was actually running.

Obama is very scary for reasons I can't put my finger on - but I don't think McCain will win, no matter.

A third party vote of any size would perhaps rally the people and wake them up to the fact we do not have to take this anymore. We should and do have a choice. It would signal people that we do not have to be powerless in this situation any more.

Maybe next time if a Ron Paul comes on the scene with some real answers, we will not let the media and political thuggery keep us from listening, thinking and voting.

I won't take the bet either........I agree and add all the illegal voter registrations and such........I don't know what to think. Heck, I also cringe at the thought of Bush calling for Martial Law, or all our votes not being counted because of fraud. There has to be challenges on that since it's been blatent in major states. Then we're right back to electoral votes. Where do we stand with that?

I don't gamble. But this election is lost. I will NOT be a party to the loss of the United States of America.

I will vote my conscience, for Chuck Baldwin, and I will continue to work towards a better future.

Giving up is the same as giving in.

ALIPAC is full of strong, caring people, not quitters.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast