Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will bet you because I don't own anything, the bank or my ex-wife owns it all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know the old adage of how you eat an elephant - one bite at a time.

Well this is the chance for us to get our first bite.

We may not win the election, but think of the message it will send to others who are disenchanted - maybe we can get together for third party next election.

Also, think of the fact it might give good people the courage to step out and run. Most good people are smart enough to know they don't have a chance with our one party system. Maybe a showing for a third party will encourage them to step up to the plate.

The elephant is getting stronger and they are fast trying to pull all our teeth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPACdude,

Please stop pimping McCain and the lesser of two evils game here at ALIPAC. Everyone here is perfectly capable of making up their own minds on what they plan to do in this year's terrible Presidential races.

Also, we have discussed this topic and discussed it again, and even again.

You are beating the proverbial dead horse and keeping the focus on areas where Patriots disagree with each other.

We need the group focused on the Congressional races where we can make a difference and protect the unity of our movement while respecting everyone's private choices on the Presidency.

We do not need constant reminders of how much Obama and McCain both suck.

W

We need the group focused on the Congressional races where we can make a difference and protect the unity of our movement while respecting everyone's private choices on the Presidency.

We do not need constant reminders of how much Obama and McCain both suck.
    Exactly.......got to get the foundation laid first. We could have the most perfect President in the world, but his hands will be tied if he doesn't have congressional support. We had Washington in a tizzie, when for awhile, we had them listening to the people. Unfortunatly there were too many weak willies in there who were too afraid to stand ground or who would sell their soul to the devil with ease. We the people have spoken out in mass majority on a number of issues........they did not listen to us. We need people in there who do and who will stand up for us.

Sorry for my part.

When will the kick out list be ready?

Trixie, in my state, we have 2 supported by Numbers USA and the rest are dead beats.....on both sides, and no other option.

I always heard God gives you nothing you can't handle.......the new verse is "God helps you handle what you are given".

I'm not trying to be preachy here but doesn't look like we have a whole heck of alot to stand on any more except on "help to deal with what we have been handed".

Sayings stick in my mind.....but a biggie was.......do not fear for these things MUST pass for the new to begin. Wonder if this is our test?

crazybird

Well, according to them, we have some good ones and some really bad ones.

While I certainly will pay attention to this, and how one votes - based on what was in the bill - is important. It just seems to me that a state like Texas, that is overrun with illegals and has been for 30 years, should have no lawmaker with an 'a' rating on immigration.

Any lawmaker of a state that is dealing with the situation that dire, and he/she is not shouting from the rooftops, writing letters, pushing locals, twisting arms, does not deserve an 'a'.

Our representative who thinks we need 'non citizen workers because business depends on it and who has an (is it a) Hispanic Advisory Council, has a 'b'. Any US lawmaker who has an Hispanic Advisory Council that is giving him advise on the border, should have an 'f' rating.

No bet. But I would bet that in 4 years the Republican Party will nominate another Chamber of Commerce selected globalist, and you will be making the very same arguments in favor of that traitor.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12